Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,014 members, 7,912,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:20 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) (52925 Views)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Meets Femi Fani Kayode (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Meets Femi Fani-Kayode After 38 Years (Video) / Adesina Pictures With Trump Taken In May, 2017 With Osibanjo Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by aryzgreat: 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
[s]
omenka:
When we warned those people from that end to stop worshipping the rambunctious drug addict, they scuffed and huffed at us saying he's the only reasonable man from the West.

They would listen to no advice simply because the idiot satisfied their thirst for insults against Tinubu and Buhari. He hobnobbed with Kanu and became even more endeared to them.

We knew it was all a selfish hustle, given what transpired between himself and Jonathan under pdp. Even when he abused their sister, they threw her under the bus, calling her a tramp, a prostitute, in the hope to preserve his image, an image bastardized by all manner of incredulous misadventures.

Today, they have their foots in their mouths, choking on the activities of their recent past, while he trudges along as though he has no idea the discomfort and ,dare I say, pains his current posturing is causing them.

The problem is, they'd never learn. Similar fate will befall them with Reno. It is only a matter of time. Just a matter of time.
[/s]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
Pastor Femi Adesina? Pastor??

That man that has no shame, no values, no morals and no conscience? Pastor of what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by capitalzero: 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by GoldHorse(m): 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
Soon you will bump into Tinubu for Oshodi bus terminal and later bump into Buhari for Jabi Park Abuja. All na sakamaje! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by kapelvej: 12:32am On Feb 14, 2021
IamWonderful:
The demon inherited by femi Adeshina is tormenting him, see how he is looking at FFK
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 1:42am On Feb 14, 2021
This FFK talks from both sides of his mouth. I have never seen a stupid, unserious and unstable man like him. The fact that he has no electoral value is another thing altogether.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by gozzlin: 4:41am On Feb 14, 2021
Adeshina lacks fashion sense. Look at that oversized and ugly attire he's wearing.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by Peterson4gud: 4:44am On Feb 14, 2021
Ffk why don't you twit on this #endsars# recent arrest of protesters, for how long are u going to remain silent simply bcus of the oath you have taken to stop critizing the govt of buhar...#iwantjoinapc#
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by tit(f): 4:54am On Feb 14, 2021
Does Hussein want to deflect
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by akokoniko: 5:53am On Feb 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
See this one hustling so hard to join “the evil party” like he was always saying.

He seriously needs being bankrolled now and the money isn’t so coming
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ANOTHER BANKROLLING TOUR IN FUTILITY tongue
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by MartinsD12(m): 6:16am On Feb 14, 2021
wwwihy:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1360638587084095492
Ffk no need meeting Apc floor members, the majority of stakeholders in Apc have rejected him decamping to Apc, Ffk has been disgraced PDP should expel him for anti party activities

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by favour32(m): 6:22am On Feb 14, 2021
Na wetin Adesina wants nai him tailor sew give am.
Dat Adesina clothe shows how greedy this APC government be....na only their interests nai concern dem.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by isaiahethan: 6:28am On Feb 14, 2021
FFk please remove Pastor, from Femi Adesina
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by samunaka: 7:41am On Feb 14, 2021
I wonder why all of a sudden he has started bouncing in to his so-called old friends of APC extraction, is there anything going on in FFK's mind that we are not comprehending
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by LajaLaba: 7:41am On Feb 14, 2021
Asgard13:

He never advocated for me or my people

Maybe some daft ones feel like that..
I knew his antecedent as aviation minister

I know am wella to be fooled by a closet tribalist
It's funny so u IPOBIANs no like him again Chineke!!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by bareal(m): 7:44am On Feb 14, 2021
Femi's tailor needs to be hung at kirikiri.....danmmmmm
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by Femeto: 8:31am On Feb 14, 2021
Pastor wey dey lie.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by yaki84: 8:34am On Feb 14, 2021
omenka:
When we warned those people from that end to stop worshipping the rambunctious drug addict, they scuffed and huffed at us saying he's the only reasonable man from the West.

They would listen to no advice simply because the idiot satisfied their thirst for insults against Tinubu and Buhari. He hobnobbed with Kanu and became even more endeared to them.

We knew it was all a selfish hustle, given what transpired between himself and Jonathan under pdp. Even when he abused their sister, they threw her under the bus, calling her a tramp, a prostitute, in the hope to preserve his image, an image bastardized by all manner of incredulous misadventures.

Today, they have their foots in their mouths, choking on the activities of their recent past, while he trudges along as though he has no idea the discomfort and ,dare I say, pains his current posturing is causing them.

The problem is, they'd never learn. Similar fate will befall them with Reno. It is only a matter of time. Just a matter of time.
Hypocrite... How r u better than those u r trying to mock?
U support everything APC, even if the devil cross over to there with millions of arch-demons, ur adrenalin will shoot up.
Bastard
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by HRMK: 8:36am On Feb 14, 2021
REMEMBER WHAT OBASANJO SAID ABT FFK?ABT HIS BN A SMARTBOY AND THE REST?....HAHAHA.FROM APC TO PDP AND BACK......VERY SMART!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by objobj: 8:43am On Feb 14, 2021
sweetonugbu:
I need to see adeshina tailor, e get why

grin grin
Oga allow me read comments na.

I can't imagine

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by silifat11(m): 9:33am On Feb 14, 2021
Abi oo. He will later bumped into Buhari, bumped into APC..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by omenka(m): 9:45am On Feb 14, 2021
yaki84:

Hypocrite... How r u better than those u r trying to mock?
U support everything APC, even if the devil cross over to there with millions of arch-demons, ur adrenalin will shoot up.
Bastard
Wonder who asked you about your surname.

Nonentities like FFK and Reno would keep using you and your kith and kins heads to play dice. Such a pathetic thing to see.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by yaki84: 9:50am On Feb 14, 2021
omenka:
Wonder who asked you about your surname.

Nonentities like FFK and Reno would keep using you and your kith and kins heads to play dice. Such a pathetic thing to see.
Not a fan of ffk. But I know soon u will start drooling once he start praising the Villa failure.
Bastard
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by omenka(m): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2021
yaki84:

Not a fan of ffk. But I know soon u will start drooling once he start praising the Villa failure.
Bastard
Drool over ffk? You have to be mistaking me for Ohanaeze Ndigbo president.

I'd rather drool over a dead camel than whatever concerns ffk. Look around, I am DIFFERENT.

Shame on you and your kind.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 11:17am On Feb 14, 2021
The bigot is really anxious to join the ruling party.

Enugbe

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by skyblue4real(m): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
They are all the same. FFK you just fall my hands.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by toscodet(m): 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
If u can work or invest for just two years and earn 57m within dis two years, please send interested to this email: toscodet@yahoo.com.just for serious people please.please don't doubt this
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
See this one hustling so hard to join “the evil party” like he was always saying.

He seriously needs being bankrolled now and the money isn’t so coming

This is good for all the idiots that have been giving this drug addict face. He has shown himself to be what he is and will turn like a snake on anybody to feed his habit

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by Ubanz: 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
which Kain useless gay pastor be that?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by broadman20: 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
omenka:
I don't deal with super dull people your class.

Please search the board and look for people your class to mingle with.

Good night.

Why should you have any business with me, after I have PINCH you where it hurts you very very well?
Cowards........ you and your people died the day you handed your life and land to the FULANI people.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by zomby(m): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
Swine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? / Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers / Amaechi's Supporters Troop In To His Home Today To Show Him Support(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.