Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters (19002 Views)

Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude / Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters / #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by Tobinrobin(m): 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
Condemn lol.
Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by Crimrburster: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
uptimum123:
Everybody just dey condemn

Una neva see anything

Mtcheeeeew
Buhari footstool
Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by Danfederal: 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
uptimum123:

Una neva see anything

Mtcheeeeew

U need some brain reset, ....mtchew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by capitalzero: 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
uptimum123:

Una neva see anything

Mtcheeeeew

If 1000 protesters are armed with AK 47, grenades, etc, government will be forced to negotiate.
Think !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by thelinguist: 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mitsurugi:

Do not be stupid, I beg you
na abuse remain.. Bye!
Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by kingharzy: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
The last respect I had for the Nigeria Police was lost today.
So stupid of me to ever think the NPF was redeemable.
Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by Mitsurugi(m): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
thelinguist:
na abuse remain.. Bye!

Go and eat food is ready, MC Oluomo is waiting for you at the park. But do not insult the NBA you're less than the minutest quality required to be a member of such a noble association.

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by Grace001: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
This regime is something else
Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by thelinguist: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mitsurugi:

Do not be stupid, I beg you. Have you read even a section of the Nigerian constitution before to be talking absolute jibber-jabber! NBA na scam but young lawyers under the same NBA are volunteering to safeguard our democracy by representing wrongfully accused peaceful protesters. You are part of the reason police and politicians are playing with your destiny. You are inherently dense and lack the most basic of common sense. Quick! Go to Mommy's kitchen... FOOD IS READY angry
Re you done?
Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
uptimum123:

Una neva see anything

Mtcheeeeew

If I saw you in person na beta slap I for give u for this stupid comment.... Indomie Brain!!!
Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by thelinguist: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mitsurugi:

Go and eat food is ready, MC Oluomo is waiting for you at the park. But do not insult the NBA you're less than the minutest quality required to be a member of such a noble association.
smh.. Online warrior
Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by doxijaw: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
tolexy007:
every sane Nigerians must condemn the arrest and the inhuman treatment of those Peacful protesters, We have right to peaceful protest, it is our Constitutional right.
this Act of tyranny must stop.

#freeAllLekkiProtesters.

Was the protest approved?

If I remember you need clearance before you can protest in countries like the uk.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by nemynely(m): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
Just English, that's all. No balls to break the obvious chains of tyranny.
Why didn't you come out and join them? Armchair supporter i guess.
Sad truth is if we all do not come out as one to oppose this ludicrous, malicious and malevolent government and bring it to a halt, then redemption would only remain at best, a mirage.
However, since it's almost impossible for Nigerians to be of one accord, i maintain my stance that Nigeria is IRREDEEMABLE!

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by Tonytonex(m): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
Everybody is condemning the foolishness of bubu now. limit is overstretched.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by IamPlato(m): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
Buhari is a useless man with foolish followers

Imagine the heartless administration some people are defending both online & offline.......

SHAME ON Y'ALL

Koni dafun gbogbo yin lapapo eyin oloribu atokumaku amonaorun malo
which picture is that
Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by gozie4naira(m): 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
na condem I just de hear since
Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by Okoroawusa: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
But as a lawyer you cant condemn people disobeying govt directives?

You well?
Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by leo22(m): 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Some people mumu na follow come cos by their comments you shall know them.

The entire SW has been taken over by hit squad nicknamed 'bandits' and we are yet to see the kind of police formation around the Forests like we saw at the lekki tollgate today and yet some dingbats are criticising youths who have the guts to exercise their constitution rights.
These generation of Esau are here trash talking because of a measly pot of porridge they sold their soul for when their future had been eaten bythese monsters in power who gives no hoot about them.

Mugus!

3 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by AroleOduduwa2: 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Okoroawusa:
But as a lawyer you cant condemn people disobeying govt directives?

You well?

Continue to wallow in shame

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
tolexy007:
every sane Nigerians must condemn the arrest and the inhuman treatment of those Peacful protesters, We have right to peaceful protest, it is our Constitutional right.
this Act of tyranny must stop.

#freeAllLekkiProtesters.

Reminds me of Joe Biden's inauguration. grin The centre of 'DEMOCRACY' planted about 30,000 security personnels to come and sing and dance abi?
kambili999:
This country na wa

People who are simply askng for justice to be served peacefully were detained like criminals.

Democrazy indeed cry

"First, the recent embarrassing events at US Capitol is a proof that certain political events in Africa don't happen because Africans have inferior brain but because most African leaders usually corner their countries' security system and compromise the leaders of judiciary and legislature.

The truth is if Trump had the FBI and military on his side, the story would have been different today.

Second, if #EndSars protesters had invaded the National Assembly and vandalized it, the US officials would have insisted that the protesters must not be pushed back with force but through negotiations. And when force is applied with fatality like it happened in Capitol, sanctions will be threatened and ICJ and Amnesty International would be releasing indicting statements.

The irony in all of these is that racist Trump ended up showing that Caucasians are not superior race but they excelled simply because of some sane patriotic leaders". Copied
Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by FA13(m): 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
Where are the fools, the bbqgrills daddy.
That bastard will not be seen o this thread. If you see him, tell him, It wont be well with him.
Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by Misterone: 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
all these lawyers with shallow brains. what is peaceful about the protest? the lekki tollgate area is under a PPP arrangement with LCC as operators. this area can be classified as a private area and trespassers can be prosecuted. Now let the idiot of a lawyer answer this question. if I feel what he has said does not urgur well with me and on Monday I and some others come to the gates of his office (block all exit and not allowing any car in or out) to protest, would that be peaceful? rights is a 50/50 thing. you give and you take.
Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by Brushstrokes20: 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
Spot on! The redundant coupist and cohorts are all shades of tyranny and gross misrule!
Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by TGM2015: 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
The way NBA is taking cases up this time with government makes me remember the exclusion of El-Rufai saga and the conclusion that it was not political and ethnically motivated.

If anyone see this man or NBA post on Oyo incident, please, quote my moniker. Thank you.
Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by Lagoon0: 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
uptimum123:

Una neva see anything

Mtcheeeeew
Are you pained? grin

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by Blackdisciple(m): 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
It's only an insane Nigerians that will not condemn the arrest .
Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by kambili999(f): 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
WORDWORLD:

Reminds me of Joe Biden's inauguration. grin The centre of 'DEMOCRACY' planted about 30,000 security personnels to come and sing and dance abi?

"First, the recent embarrassing events at US Capitol is a proof that certain political events in Africa don't happen because Africans have inferior brain but because most African leaders usually corner their countries' security system and compromise the leaders of judiciary and legislature.

The truth is if Trump had the FBI and military on his side, the story would have been different today.

Second, if #EndSars protesters had invaded the National Assembly and vandalized it, the US officials would have insisted that the protesters must not be pushed back with force but through negotiations. And when force is applied with fatality like it happened in Capitol, sanctions will be threatened and ICJ and Amnesty International would be releasing indicting statements.

The irony in all of these is that racist Trump ended up showing that Caucasians are not superior race but they excelled simply because of some sane patriotic leaders". Copied

#TRUE WORDS

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by Lazenby007(m): 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jack005:
Make person find me plank make I flog this Fulani herdsman ogor..
Abeg,no only plank am; abeg castrate am join.
Re: Olumide Akpata Condemns Arrest Of LekkiTollGate Protesters by Mitsurugi(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
thelinguist:
Re you done?

Yup. You got the message.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: How Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Woo Delegates / Asari Dokubo Adopts Benin Republic, Dumps Nigerian Citizenship. / Youths Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Launched By Buhari Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.