Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:06 PM

Zoom Business Recordings - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zoom Business Recordings (115 Views)

Get High Quality Voiceover Recordings In English, Ibo, Hausa, And, Yoruba! / 2 Odd Daily For 10days Free On ZOOM 12 FREE / Zoom Cloud Meeting App For Work From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zoom Business Recordings by Escudero(m): 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
No need to own a list. No need to Run ads, Or do much work...

...with Zoom, your Personal profile and my FAST ZOOM cash system – I have developed an INSTANT way ANYONE can start making money selling 90 Minutes Zoom training

This is for you If you have NEVER made 100,000 naira before

Or you are looking for a way to hit your next one hundred naira only

Then you need to sign up for my upcoming live online workshop titled: ‘’How to Make #100,000 Selling 90 Minutes Zoom Recordings’’.

Training Date 17th February 2021.

At just 5,000 (Exactly the price of a catfish + beer in a local joint) we have made this AFFORDABLE for every serious person.

And the first 40 persons to sign up when we drop the link gets my ‘’1M fill in the Blank Sales Letter template’’ – free, After we hit 40 registrations - we will increase price to 7,500 naira. This will sell out fast.

But If you don't want to miss this and want to get the business link sent to you immediately we launch

DM +2358165111216

(1) (Reply)

Khalsa TV Fined 50,000 Pound For Inciting Violence, Terror Reference / ‘our Drydock Project Can Handle Eight Vessels Simultaneously’ / Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 16.47%, The Highest In Four Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.