Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,991 members, 7,873,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. (3397 Views)

Refineries: How Dangote Group Was Chased Away From Rivers – Bobmanuel / Senator Ahmad Babba Kaita Booed, Chased Away From Wedding In Katsina / Adams Oshiomole Chased Away By Security At Presidential Inauguration (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by Whiteangel1234: 10:19am On Feb 14, 2021
Stop attacking Hausa People they are not your problem . HausaLivesMatter ..

Face the terrorist Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by PureMe01: 10:20am On Feb 14, 2021
Guestlander:

A beg, sit in one corner and observe what is going on. Nobody asks for your opinion because it is useless.
more tears grin grin
Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by Adeyemitoheeb1: 10:21am On Feb 14, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Yorubas are very wicked and envious, why chasing away their innocent brothers that did nothing wrong to them, why chasing away peacefull and loving hausas people

This is unacceptable, every Nigerian has the right to live wherever he/she want, Yorubas are envy and jealous of the hausas bcoz of how they're prospering in their land, Yorubas should apologize and bring them back!!

#Onenigeria
Every nigerian also has the right to kill someone on another person's land right? Did i even hear you say onenigeria? one nigeria my nyansh

1 Like

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by hardbody: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2021
Dapson73:
Hausa man caused this. When he used jazz on a youruba man over a misunderstanding and killed him on his land in this time of high insecurities in Nigeria.
Let Ibadan people deal with anyone who try to enslave them on there land .
No Yoruba can dare that in he North, we are not coward and we are ready for the looming war if Government failed in her responsibilities.
Enough is enough

Keyboard general. I am certain you cant even stand the sound of a noisy knockout.

You think real war is like the movies. Be careful what you wish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by ipobWARLORD: 11:46am On Feb 14, 2021
Yoruba guys just left the substance to pursue the shadow. They should leave the innocent Hausa people and go after the Fulani that have sacked them from their land.

1 Like

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by GeneralPula: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2021
See as ipob don masturbate all over thread. Nothing gives them joy at the moment than seeing unrest all over the west side..

All I could see in the video is people fighting & running nothing like chased away...Except they’ve changed the meaning of chase..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by thatigboman: 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
Dapson73:
Hausa man caused this. When he used jazz on a youruba man over a misunderstanding and killed him on his land in this time of high insecurities in Nigeria.
Let Ibadan people deal with anyone who try to enslave them on there land .
No Yoruba can dare that in he North, we are not coward and we are ready for the looming war if Government failed in her responsibilities.
Enough is enough
u are just talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by Thereddevil: 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2021
Oh, you can't chase out the Housers!
Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by Acidiously: 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
post=99048276:
Viewing....
Brb.....
Viewers discretion indeed. I know you want to boil your vulture before grilling for it not to fly away, hence your ‘brb'
Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by scific: 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
Can someone be running when nobody is chasing him or her?
Re: There's Fire On The Mountain: Hausa In Ibadan Reportedly Being Chased Away. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
agadez007:
Let it be known that Yorubas started it first
I trust the North they dont forget easily
My own is that whenever they are ready to strike back,they should be able to differentiate between Yourbas and other Nigerians

biko nu
The hausas are your worst nightmare coward!! grin

No tribe have the monopoly of killing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Discharged Army Officer Exposes The Evil Plan Of The Nigerian Army. / Breaking News!! Ethnic Crises And Killings Break Out In Delta! Kill Each Other ! / Acn Rejects National Assembly Election Results In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.