Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,654 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:41 PM

Is Valentine's Day Really Worth The Hype? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Valentine's Day Really Worth The Hype? (332 Views)

Blood Sisters Series On Netflix Worth The Hype? / Suggest Love Movies To Watch With Partner On Valentine's Day / 12 Romantic Movies To Watch On Valentine Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Valentine's Day Really Worth The Hype? by Bam1705(f): 2:08am On Feb 14, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axYHk5GVI6g

There has always been an unnecessary hype about Valentine's day, but is the hype really worth it?

Dami Jacobs,a relationship coach and the host of Talk With Dammy sheds more light about the essence and beauty on Valentine's day.

I hope you enjoy

Happy Valentine's day
Yours truly,
PlantainMouth❤️

Hey there! My name is Allename Francisca but I go by the youtube name "PLANTAINMOUTH" (Who doesn't love plantain??)
I'm an upcoming youtuber who talks about relatable issues with a spice of humor in it.
I review top Nigerian movies movies that highlights societal issues when I can.
You can find me on
Instagram : @plantainmouth
Facebook page : plantainmouth
Twitter : @plantainmouth

#valentine
#plantainmouth
Re: Is Valentine's Day Really Worth The Hype? by meobizy(f): 4:01am On Feb 14, 2021
I don’t know anyone who hypes the day. Many times I forget about it until reminded. The celebration makes sense only for companies to sell products. That’s the function of holidays after all.

1 Like

Re: Is Valentine's Day Really Worth The Hype? by Bam1705(f): 12:55am On Feb 21, 2021
You're totally right

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / African Movie Channel Saturday Night Movie: Lonely Nights / Star Trek 2009 . The Best Sci-fi Film Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.