Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,417 members, 7,968,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 06:15 PM

How To Add Credit Card To Google Play Store || Free Master Card For Play Store - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Add Credit Card To Google Play Store || Free Master Card For Play Store (820 Views)

Just In: Apple Add Credit Card To Wallet / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile / When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Add Credit Card To Google Play Store || Free Master Card For Play Store by Rekcyber(m): 9:32am On Feb 14, 2021
If you don't want to add your credit card to Google Play Store then, this is the tutorial for you.

In this video I am going to show you how to get free credit card either free master card, free visa card to add to your Google Play Store as payment method.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=selPoEmls7E

2 Likes

Re: How To Add Credit Card To Google Play Store || Free Master Card For Play Store by akwunmi(m): 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
Rekcyber:
If you don't want to add your credit card to Google Play Store then, this is the tutorial for you.

In this video I am going to show you how to get free credit card either free master card, free visa card to add to your Google Play Store as payment method.
Thanks for the tutorial, but say we Don add the credit card, how we go take fund am?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=selPoEmls7E
Re: How To Add Credit Card To Google Play Store || Free Master Card For Play Store by Rekcyber(m): 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
There are stuff you can use it for like premium free trial app that will request you to pay. With this, you can bypass it.
Re: How To Add Credit Card To Google Play Store || Free Master Card For Play Store by Jydooosa(m): 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hello. Please I am unable to view the video you posted. I will need a tutorial please.
Re: How To Add Credit Card To Google Play Store || Free Master Card For Play Store by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 12, 2022
what sort of madness is this? [quote author=akwunmi post=99067904][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Used Samsung Galaxy A51 For Sale For 80k - SOLD!!! / Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus For Sale / It Seems Calcare Has Improved, Now More Effective At Repairing Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.