Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari (14973 Views)

Peter Obi: Nigeria Collapsing Under Buhari / Fuel Hike: You Are Pushing Nigerians To The Wall, PDP Cautions Buhari / FFK Cautions Buhari Over Alleged Plot To Remove Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by omoharry(f): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
uBuNiT:
PDP didn't do better in 16 years. So stop criticizing us
Apc was voted into power becos people lost faith in PDP .What exactly are you defending ? Is it your failed party, APC which is now worse than the PDP we voted out ? Something is fundamentally wrong with you and ur psychotic way of reasoning .pls Bleep off and stop irritating Us .
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by omoharry(f): 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
globalresource:

So because they did not do better, they should fold their arms and watch people dead? Did u even reason before you type this? Human lives for that matter and the president just kept quiet

It is well
dont mind that psychotic fool.
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Ashinze: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nigeria has Collapse since 1983
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Kwara1stson: 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
post=99052496:
With a stern voice and in a strict manner, addressing the evil ones among the Fulani herdsmen,
This is what our darling Daddy should come out to say in few hours from now on National TV.

I am cattle rearer myself.
I have cattles.
That is my business,
And that is your livelihood also.
I do not support killings, kidnappings, raping of Nigeria Citizens.
For the evil ones amongst you going about causing violence, whatever you see, you should live with it, cos right now,
I will send out the Army to fish you bad eggs all out and protect my innocent citizens in their communities.

No Violence act will be encouraged under my watch.

And for the ones killing and burning innocent citizens businesses.
Destroying the properties of people that have been living in peace with you for many years, people going about their businesses legitimately, we will come for you also.

And this will be my final warning to everyone causing mayhem and Violence in this nation.

God bless Nigeria.

I Rise!

cool

give Wole Soyinka credit for this quote
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by AITuzhi: 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
Mokason288:
Buhari is a BADLUCK that was sent by the Devil

To destroy what GOOLUCK Jonathan was doing
Meanwhile Goodluck and the Badluck are now friends
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jerryherd:

Lol

grin grin

Una Ipobians just dey hawk your ESN and Biafra like Gala and Lacasera yet people no look una side, not even Ibo leaders

E dey pain you say Fulani dey fear ESN but them no dey fear the entire Yellowbar race
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by udemzyudex(m): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
BlessedNuel:
Dem don turn to advisers overnight...wetin dem do when they were in power?

If dem no talk you lots go say dem no be better opposition party, if dem talk people like you go still yarn nonsense.

So make them keep quiet and watch the country burn cos during their time dem no do well too?

Sometimes I dey wonder how una dey reason sef, well i you check well you be one teenage mumu wey no fit reason properly on him own.
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by P1PrinceKT(m): 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
Only when PDP and Other Southerners out of Power that makes too much noises.

Can you imagine FFK joining APC and Complaining??

The most people complaining about this government are those that need to be employed.

I'm sure by 2023 all this noises will shut down when a southerner is on top.

PeoplesWithBigMouth.
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Mozegee: 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
uBuNiT:
Even if u believe pdp didn't do well,but you can never compare 5 years of this govt with 16 years of pdp. During the pdp era,life was not harsh the way it is now
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
uBuNiT:
Why Fly No Go Support Shit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by uBuNiT: 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
Mozegee:
Even if u believe pdp didn't do well,but you can never compare 5 years of this govt with 16 years of pdp. During the pdp era,life was not harsh the way it is now

what make life harsh ? no food abi your moto spoil ?
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by princety24(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by buckeyemedia: 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
capatainrambo:
but In Buhari 5 years he beat pdp records if 16 yes misrule.

But as a zombie this doesn't concern u. Keep grunting rubbish
How pdp the worst party in Nigeria’s short history, they make NPN look like Republicans, the party that destroyed Nigeria, was it the same Nigeria they inherited in 1999 from the Military, the one handed over to President Buhari in 2015?
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by buckeyemedia: 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
Mozegee:
16 years no foundation, jagajaga governments from the mistake President Obasanjo compensated with Abiola’s mandate by his military friends, to forcing a dying yarudua on Nigeria, fast forward to Clueless deputy governor Jonathan, real Democrazy only began in 2015.
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Lanre0: 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
Drug addict, Bala Mohammed, satanic governor of Bauchi has justified giving bandits , boko haram & killer herdsmen AK47 for their self defence. May ALLAH Almighty judge this cabal accordingly. I regret lying in the sun to cast my vote for Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
uBuNiT:

Your head in paining you

if you keep dragging pdp to your failure, then you're a bigger failure
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by globalresource: 4:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
uBuNiT:

he is the president and his say is all and all. his silent is all and all. as if u no get respect

Imagine comment shocked

I pity for the future of the nation with people like you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Coinbased: 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
Yes
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by bizzibodi(m): 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
Why waste pen, PDP shld lead a protest to Also rock.
Re: Nigeria Collapsing On Your Watch, PDP Cautions Buhari by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
Buhari is presently being impersonated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate, Reps Pass Bill Allowing IGPs To Complete 4-Year Tenure / 8 Boko-Haram Members Captured In Maiduguri / Buhari Upgrades College of Agriculture, Zuru To University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.