Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo (21515 Views)

Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze / Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi, Cart Away Rifles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo by atonement12: 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
nanauju:
I Don comot hand for anything wey concern fulani herdsmen
...but they won't comot hand for anything wet concern you unless you fight them off!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo by atonement12: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
Focusmind:
Nawao! Who supplies them with ammunition? Agreed that gun could be gotten or stolen somewhere. What happens when they need bullet? Where do they get the bullets from? Gun without bullet is useless. What it means is that there may be an official pipeline of bullets supply.

Our DSS, NSO, intelligence, NSCD and others should be smart enough to know the source.
Stop the ignorance and hypocrisy! It is very obvious that they are mostly being supplied by some rogue kinsmen in the military and intelligence agencies.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo by Hassanmaye(m): 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
Yebedervru:

Are you mad. Do you even know how many criminal fulanis have been killed in south west ?
Attack on Hausa in Ibadan were caused by Hausa themselves not fulani because Hausa attacked and killed a yoruba guy and my guys killed so many Hausas too
If your fulanis are bold. Tell them to come and kill during the day not hiding inside the bush then come out in the night to kill and run back inside the bush
If the reverse happened in the north with your so called intellectuals here don't cry fool, let's wait, we are waiting
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo by Yebedervru: 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Hassanmaye:

If the reverse happened in the north with your so called intellectuals here don't cry fool, let's wait, we are waiting
Nawa for you oooo. Let it happen and stop ranting
Just to let you know another attack will happen to northerners in Ibadan here this year
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo by Nicerazor(m): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Look at the weapons used by Amotekun the FG will not allow them use Sophisticated weapon so they won’t overwhelmed their brothers na.How can you give give local guns to face a terrorist group?
PROUDIGBO:
People wonder why Amotekun isn’t able to contain these herders and other terrorist northern elements! I can tell you for free that any regional security outfit or scheme sanctioned by the Fulani controlled Aso Rock, can never be effective enough to carry out the job! Notice how the people invading the farms and forests of the south-west are comfortable and bold....even in a place that’s not theirs!

For any response to this invasion to be effective, it has to be initiated and carried out by the people themselves, and free of gov’t (esp’ federal gov’t) involvement!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo by MikeMicheal(m): 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
Acidiously:
If fulani do their own, Dem go call am new style
But when indigenes do their own, Dem go dey shout, kill am kill am die.
But fulani people evil
Them evil
I say them evil, Dem evil
I don see them tire
That's why, when them try am come for east o.
Chai!! ESN go show them fire.
Hahahaha! Nice use of lyrics from "I go chop your dollar" by OSOFIA.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo by Ogoja2021: 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
CaPpaDonNa:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/14/breaking-fulani-herdsmen-kill-three-farmers-ondo

There won't see this to amplify, but if the native fight back that's when there will rush out and start saying that Northerners are being attacked in the West. If Southerners start killing Northerners in the North there would have responded worst and the presidency and the entire northern leaders would have backed them up.

U can't go to somebody's land start killing them like animals and don't expect a fight back. West is not southern Kaduna, the root cause should be addressed; killer herdsmen should be held accountable and not be shielded.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo by yommen: 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
tungamaje:
I was thinking by now Yoruba youths would have stormed the forests. Are there no youths in Yorubaland?

Yoruba youths are busy killing themselves in the name of cultism.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo by Mintum: 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
These fulani terrorists will reap what they are sowing soon. I hope people will remember how this started because I don't want to hear any wailing when Yoruba people start fighting back with brutal force. See how they are crying all over twitter over what is happening in Ibadan but they don't want to talk about the fact that it was their kinsmen that first killed a Yoruba man before Yoruba people retaliated.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo by zedegit: 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
CaPpaDonNa:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/14/breaking-fulani-herdsmen-kill-three-farmers-ondo

Are they still repeating the governor's words after it has long expired?

Action is being expected but will the governor act?

I doubt it. Is it not Ah! Ah! awon dem?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo by Kelvin3476: 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Hope the Miyetti Allah group and Arewa whatever won’t cone out to spew rubbish when we give them back in the same fate
Madam u go come out come follow give them back ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo by Kennyswag: 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Sahara reporters?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo by Hamiltonii: 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
tungamaje:
I was thinking by now Yoruba youths would have stormed the forests. Are there no youths in Yorubaland?
Oh boy, I tire o!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo by Rotimi47: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
Daum:
How the educated ones think

Imagine how the uneducated ones will now think

I remember wayback in 2012, I had the fine black Aboki. He was from Mali, he was my friend then. He told me that Nigeria belongs to the Fulani and they can come and do whatever they like at any or anyday
War and hunting are Yoruba's pride. ( Go check history)

Why do you think Yorubas have Baloguns in their towns and Villages?( Go ask the meaning of BALOGUN)

The Fulanis and the Yorubas know themselves too well as their ancestors did fight against each other in several wars with the Yorubas having the upper hand.

Education, religion and civilization have calmed the Yorubas down, while the Fulanis still mostly believe in their way of life.

The Kiriji war of 1840, Jalumi war of 1878 just to mention a few, but they had earlier gotten ilorin in 1817 due to Afonja who took advantage of a muslim revolt in Oyo-ile by calling all muslim interests in the empire in an effort to enhance his support.

Though he took over power and ilorin for himself but this move backfired as he was murdered in a palace coup by his warrior band then known as the jammaa.

He Afonja died due to his betrayer of his King
and people. He made the Fulanis his personal guards and he retired most of his soldiers that are Yorubas and sent them to work on the farms.

The truth is that the Yorubas see everyone that go about they business peacefully and lawfully as friends in respect of tribes or race or skin color but they tend to develop hatred for all those who hate them, attack them or call them silly names.( Na matter of time as Yoruba are slow to anger and violence but when they start it going to be serious!!!) Yorubas are like what I will do dey inside my stomach.

Let me say that what the Fulanis ancestors couldn't achieve then is what they want to try again as they believe that the Yorubas are there only stumbling block in the South but they won't be able to finish eating what those Yorubas may be cooking for them as they wont get the kind mercy and kindness Yoruba ancestors showed them then by handing over back the sons of their ruler that were capture in battle when the Yorubas rout and defeated Fulani and their allies ancestors in Jalumi war.
Their leaders should caution them and they should also mind their utterances and treats as people ain't scared but patiently waiting to give them back in their own coin.

The Agbekoyas are watching, Reformed OPC are watching, the main OPC are also watching to mention a few.

Some of us might be preaching peace to all who care to hear but for how long will one tell that to someone who lost Someone who lost someone to herdsmen, those who lost what they labor for on their farms, those that where robbed on the highways, those who paid millions in ransom money, those got their properties destroyed by them and those who were wronged by them and the security agencies still let them off the hook and some even safe guard them so that they can commit more atrocities.

Makinde may not win a second term election the way he is handling herdsmen crisis in Oyo State likewise his Ogun State counterpart.

The world is watching!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo by pacespot(m): 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
Guns are forbidden for other citizens, but see people carrying AK-47 as combat ready military going for war and you say Nigeria is not facing a civil war already?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo by lastempero: 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
Osibanjo is bent on becoming the most useless vp in Nigeria history. Kudos to him, a pastor at that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo by walkingshadow911: 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
Mrbillionaire:
If you're going to farm, go in four and be combat-ready, otherwise you'd continue to be killed.

hmmm e don red o
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo by Blackdisciple(m): 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
E don red ooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo by Prophet777: 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
Wipe them off with all the machineries at the disposal of the state govt and stop complaining to the press.

FG is their grandmaster!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Sahara reporters grin

Deceive urself.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo by AfonjaConehead: 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Ok...

@ the emboldened, that's Sahara Reporters' opinion... In my own opinion, I think the 'suspected killers' are Yoruba ritualists... Not sure though. So we'll wait until the true identities of the killers are unraveled. Until then, we're merely "suspicious"..

Nigeria go better.

Gbam! "A campaign of calumny!" ... That's the voice of God, my brother.

You. You in particular,your day is coming
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
Makemefit12op:
Is this the retaliation the miyetti Allah promised the yorubas.lols the chicken has come home to roast.
Anyway what do I know,is a family problem.

indeed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo by Tonitoniton(m): 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2021
the terrorist in aso rock is their moral. he supplies them weapons and ensure the security forces turn the other way to allow them a free hand to cause havoc.

fulanis are a complete set of cowards without weapons. an old woman can beat up a marauding fulani herdsman or men without weapons.

all of u waiting til 2023 when the terrorist will leave aso rock is in a for a shock. the only thing this terrorist knows is to strategise on how to hold on to power and nothing else.

this the time to kick this terrorist out before it is too late.

his major agenda is to ensure fulani complete control on every part of Nigeria, that is the reason for this mad campaign of blood letting.

the yoruba race and others will always remember how Tinubu led them into a death trap because of his presidential ambition.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo by oludavkay: 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
The never do well northerners will be silent on this one.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo by calcal: 12:28am On Feb 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Hope the Miyetti Allah group and Arewa whatever won’t cone out to spew rubbish when we give them back in the same fate

Now they need to learn from Igangan people how they chased Iskilu and his people away without firing a shot by the use of bees (YORUBA VOODOO)
The best way so far!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8xf2DbB_GA
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo by Omodua(m): 1:09am On Feb 15, 2021
IamAtikulate:
They were busy killing innocent Hausas while fulanis are running rampage on their lands.

RIP to the dead.
My thought too. The Fulanis are the problems and not the innocent Hausas carrying on with their trade. They should go for the fulanis who were imported into the country from Sahelian region by Buhari and his Northern irredentists as a fall back strategy should Jonathan win the 2015 general elections. Buhari won and didn't know what to do with them. They became political cul de sac and hydra headed mantra. Therein lies the tragicomedy playing out!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo by orisa37: 6:58am On Feb 15, 2021
Breaking-fulani-herdsmen-kill-three-farmers-ondo.

And Raped 30 Girls in the City

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo by etrouble: 9:40am On Feb 18, 2021
justosee:
something tells me Yoruba are on a campaign against Fulani herdsmen

Yes, and it is total elimination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo / Ndume: Workers Are Paid Peanuts, Senators Earn Luxury Wages / If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.