Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,418 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:05 PM

How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? (26516 Views)

See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! / Make Sure You Don't Drink These Things If You Are Single (Pictures) / Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by JordanMichael(m): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
I play loud music. 2pac precisely
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by dododawa1: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
NiRfreak:

Haa..are you sure you are not a cow or Fulani herdsmen..cos they are the only group who get happy seeing Buhari..lol
is a proverb bro,you will not understand the damage BUHARI has done to this nation to the extend of not angrily again.
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by Emocruize(m): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
[color=#006600]If you are still angry after taking a shower Then Something else is wrong with you
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by danibest001: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
by playing a musical instrument.
I would recommend a piano
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by eddynaira125: 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
Sleeping and taking a walk
NiRfreak:
Today I was really angry. Someone got me so mad that I could destroy things or harm the person. But I maintained my cool. Yet I was just mad almost all day that I couldn't concentrate on anything else. Then I became angrier for being angry and being in a bad mood that was caused by someone else.

Then this evening, and since it's been a while I went out to drink cos I've been very busy lately. So I went to my ATM and withdraw as much as I could afford to waste.
I went to a bar, drink, drink, took peppersoup..and took a couple of stick...
Now I'm a happy man and no longer angry.

I'm. now wondering how people who don't drink nor smoke or go on lavishing spree manage to relieve their anger when mad..Hmmm. This life is too short to allow people spoil ya mood
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
They Drink and smoke weed. grin
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by henrixx(m): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
JustJesse:
Spend time with my dog
If I'm really mad I punish myself with workouts
Listen to Post Malone
Kill a few people in Grand Theft Auto
grin
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by Chigold101(m): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
NiRfreak:
Today I was really angry. Someone got me so mad that I could destroy things or harm the person. But I maintained my cool. Yet I was just mad almost all day that I couldn't concentrate on anything else. Then I became angrier for being angry and being in a bad mood that was caused by someone else.

Then this evening, and since it's been a while I went out to drink cos I've been very busy lately. So I went to my ATM and withdraw as much as I could afford to waste.

I'm. now wondering how people who don't drink nor smoke or go on lavishing spree manage to relieve their anger when mad..Hmmm. This life is too short to allow people spoil ya mood
When I get angry, I become very quiet.
I stylishly walk away or go to sleep.
I also go to the internet to ease tension
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by Coinbased: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
hmmmm
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by Eaglesence: 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
NiRfreak:

We just deal with it ni. Abi kilo fe ka so.
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by DESAMSAMO: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
Xenry:
By Sleeping, Playing Games, Reading, Taking a walk, Musics or Praying/meditating. Try and be watching emmanuel tv, your life go change.
70% of these won't work for me when am angry
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by AstuteAyo(m): 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
knack, and fiddle with titties
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by Rozeberry11: 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
Have sex
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by Godmademan(m): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
I will say God saved me. Back then I could go mad for a week straight. But at some point I realised its just a waste of energy. I just simply walk away and engage in another acyivity. If a higher authority is involved, I keep mum till it's over. I have not been involved in a violent confrontation since 2007 and I last directed verbal rage at someone in 2015.
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by lionlee216(m): 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
NiRfreak:

How can u even sleep when angry..

You can never sleep when you are angry
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
The holyspirit helps me curb my anger, when I was in the world, I use to be an angry bird.
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by ThatFairGuy1: 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
Some of us never for once smoke, drink and womanize yet we never gets angry.

The secret is recitation of the holy Qur'an every morning, listening and playing Ar-Ruqya. This softens the heart

Because The devils(jinkind) causes anger in human

You might not understand my comment if you aren't a Muslim or a practicing one
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by yomi007k(m): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
DJ10rounds:

I really like that your number 6. Remember to also include drinking a cup of hot soyabean tea, after your workout, it will help you relax and build more muscles. I can deliver to you if you want. Thanks
Thanks boss.
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by jclassiq(m): 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
Honestly I do nothing. I simply mull over the whole scenario in my head for as long as it takes
to forget about it completely. Sometimes 30 minutes, sometimes 2 days, sometimes one week - depending on the severity of the incident.

But I have to be honest, it can be really depressing.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
Holy Spirit through His work on your heart.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by YemmyKamor: 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
play with my kids... those funny little faces will make you forget about everything,, only the renew need for you to keep those faces smiling forever.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by Cousin9999: 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
NiRfreak:

Okay. Thank you Mr health Psychologist. But you still haven't told us how you defuse your anger from lingering

My guy. You clearly have access to the internet. A simple google will yield a mountain of solutions and resources that are viable (and free) for anger management and other things. What I personally do is irrelevant because different things work for different people. Your personality, sources of stress, and underlying issues are not identical to another, thus, you are unlikely to use the exact same tools. You get me?
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by themanderon: 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Just take a walk far away from the source of your anger you will be just fine.
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by Dewleks: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
Who cares
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by godofuck231: 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
I use a punching bag and go to the shooting range, try it out, it works
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by fuckboys: 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
Easy stuffs, just plug on my headphones and blast away my fav songs on repeat.
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by calcal: 1:49am On Feb 16, 2021
come to NL
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by Lotechi(m): 1:52am On Feb 16, 2021
NiRfreak:

Look at the English you are typing... something works for someone and you are talking about one recommendation... Recommendation by who??
So you have to be recommended before u make life decisions
If you know the negative effect of smoking and drinking, you will not recommend it as an anger management techniques. But what do I know, I’m just a guy trying to be healthy
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by JustJesse(m): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2021
Topolino:
Pls what's d name of d post Malone song
I actually listen to everything
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by JustJesse(m): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2021
henrixx:
grin
you know what's up
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by JustJesse(m): 8:25am On Feb 16, 2021
Someone7:

I thought I was the only one grin I do same in Hitman too.
Hitman is one crazy game
Re: How Do People Who Don't Drink Or Smoke Relief Their Anger? by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 16, 2021
JustJesse:

Hitman is one crazy game

It is. Many ways to kill, many disguises, many strategies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Dies One Month After His Wedding In Plateau State (Photos) / How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? / Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.