Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,167 members, 7,977,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:34 AM

As A Repentant Ethnic Baiting Warrior - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A Repentant Ethnic Baiting Warrior (228 Views)

Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Escape With Govt Rifles, Motorcycles / Shehu Sani: "A Repentant Insurgent Is Like A Domesticated Viper" / Kidnappers Of Sheikh Ahmad Sulaiman, Buhari's Prayer Warrior Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Repentant Ethnic Baiting Warrior by EzeAro: 2:11am On Feb 15, 2021
I've had a deep and critical self-evaluation about my time here, and I've come to the conclusion say I just dey waste the best prime of my life on useless tribal e-wars and campaigns of hate. For one e no dey add any value to my life, secondly its becoming very toxic to my well being as a man who actually( aside from the disgusting character representation of hate, spitefulness and bigotry that defines most of our online personalities on the internet) many of us here are actually nice, caring and very upright people who come on nairaland to vent, banter and diffuse our innate feelings of unhappiness. It's so bad and borderline psychopathic how we leverage on bad news affecting other people of a particular ethnicity to score cheap ethnic points? Fulani herdsmen will kill Yorubas and Igbos will celebrate... Fulani herdsmen will kill Igbos and yorubas will rejoice, and all in that order of cyclic melancholy the madness continues while human lives are wasted! where have our consciences gone? no remorse for human life... tomorrow it could be your family members who will suffer a similar fate in the hands of these so called Fulani herdsmen and then it sinks in!

I dey retire jare, na to just dey come on here once in a while to watch una embarrass unasef, I'm off to romance and career section make man know wetin him go use him life do grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Repentant Ethnic Baiting Warrior by DontCough: 2:25am On Feb 15, 2021
EzeAro:
I've had a deep and critical self-evaluation about my time here, and I've come to the conclusion say I just dey waste the best prime of my life on useless tribal e-wars and campaigns of hate. For one e no dey add any value to my life, secondly its becoming very toxic to my well being as a man who actually( aside from the disgusting character representation of hate, spitefulness and bigotry that defines most of our online personalities on the internet) many of us here are actually nice, caring and very upright people who come on nairaland to vent, banter and diffuse our innate feelings of unhappiness. It's so bad and borderline psychopathic how we leverage on bad news affecting other people of a particular ethnicity to score cheap ethnic points? Fulani herdsmen will kill Yorubas and Igbos will celebrate... Fulani herdsmen will kill Igbos and yorubas will rejoice, and all in that order of cyclic melancholy the madness continues while human lives are wasted! where have our consciences gone? no remorse for human life... tomorrow it could be your family members who will suffer a similar fate in the hands of these so called Fulani herdsmen and then it sinks in!

I dey retire jare, na to just dey come on here once in a while to watch una embarrass unasef, I'm off to romance and career section make man know wetin him go use him life do grin

How you wan take romance and advance your career if herdsmen don kee your romance partners and career protegees them finish?

You had better use your influence on this platform to agitate for Southern Unity. Nah the only way to enjoy your romance jejely and advance your career on a low.

2 Likes

Re: As A Repentant Ethnic Baiting Warrior by HelpYourself(m): 2:33am On Feb 15, 2021
EzeAro:

Well done my friend,hate never gets one anywhere especially when you remember in your previous life you were likely from the other race or tribe so it makes no sense clinging to something as irrelevant as tribe when in several life times you have and will be different races and tribe

Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Government Is Grossly Incompetent In Handling Insecurity – APC Senator / I'll Live Above 110 Years, Sunday Igboho Boasts [ VIDEO] / China Court Orders Man To Pay Wife For Housework

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.