Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,709 members, 7,921,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:09 AM

Celebrity Stylist, Toyin Lawani Gets Engaged (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Stylist, Toyin Lawani Gets Engaged (Photos, Video) (516 Views)

BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) / Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) / Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Stylist, Toyin Lawani Gets Engaged (Photos, Video) by Abdulazeez99: 3:03am On Feb 15, 2021
Celebrity stylist Toyin Lawani has announced her engagement, Igbere TV reports.

The 38-year-old shared a video of herself getting surprised in an Instagram post on Sunday.

She said she is now officially Mrs Adebayo.

“I WAS SO SURPRISED AND SHOCKED by @segun_wealth and @deeeunknown ��‍♂️ didn’t know when I Beat him with the flower o ���� me I felt they just brought vals gift o, until I saw uncle on the floor ������

“BUT I SAID YES ��� Best Valentine’s Day ever �� Officially Mrs Adebayo � wouldn’t have had it another way ,cause he’s my Best friend and Creative partner,we work so welll together,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLSbg1fhAfF/?igshid=19c9pjodb4sj3

Toyin revealed that she was in a relationship with Mr Adebayo on May 30, 2020.

She has never revealed his identity either, as he always wears a mask in her Instagram photos of him.

Toyin in a 2019 Instagram post revealed that she got married at the age of 19 and had her first child at 23.

“A long time ago, a friend sent me a message which I still have, mocking me that I was in an abusive relationship showing off to me that she had a better husband than me, I took my kids and walked away from the relationship, said nothing to the public and focused on my business and kids.

“I had my first kid when I was 23 years old, I got married when I was 19years old, there are many things y’all don’t know about me, I have been through hell and back with no complaints or pity party,” she wrote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfFbmUsrMq0

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

DMX Funeral See What Happened That Will Shock You(video) / Who Is Erica Nlewedim And What’s The Hype Around Her? / Wizkid And Davido Finally Settles Their BEEF As They Link Up In A Show In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.