Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,957 members, 7,906,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

Fake Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake Love (242 Views)

Nigeria Girls are the arch gold diggers with their fake love. / Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears / True Love And Fake Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Love by WhiteGoldz: 6:16am On Feb 15, 2021
I knew someone since 2010,stayed in his place any time im in benin,this is someone who never gave me a dime,bought beer for him,i even pity him i buy him clothes,boxers,singlets. Me that no one gives me nothing,but lately i sensed his body language and shaply moved out and went back home,u wont believe he never called me one day,. I now came to a conclusion that he is an enemy,hating on me,envy. Hating other ppl as well,someone built a modern bungalow,and after sometime he starts hating ,claiming the owner feels he has arrived. I had to delete his number and block him,same thing applies to the mother,hating and hissing and cursing everyone,i looked all around,they surrounded by poverty. This happened in benin city,edo state. They are always hating on someone,envious,they see u driving a car,they will hate on u ,see you looking good,hatw on you. Build a house,hate on u. This 2021 is me,myself and I. I'm not saying everyone that settled in benin city are like this,but majority of them are haters and can poison u sef.
Re: Fake Love by InfernoNig: 6:39am On Feb 15, 2021
Hating starting since the time of Cain and Abel.
Re: Fake Love by WhiteGoldz: 6:52am On Feb 15, 2021
Honestly i dont enjoy being a nigerian. I have stopped feeling pity for everyone. I wont ever give out a helping hand to anyone. They will blackmail you,mock you. I thank God for my life that i never begged anyone for anything.
Re: Fake Love by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:53am On Feb 15, 2021
Bad energy stayyyyyyy far-away
Re: Fake Love by Theboy21: 9:06am On Feb 15, 2021
It's painful tho, once you have something you will get to realize most people are not just complementing but want to take it away from you, only a few really actually wish you the best
Re: Fake Love by WhiteGoldz: 9:31am On Feb 15, 2021
Hating and self entitlement mentality. Honestly i think i should get a dog and shower it with love and care,it will never depart me.
Theboy21:
It's painful tho, once you have something you will get to realize most people are not just complementing but want to take it away from you, only a few really actually wish you the best

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Freaky Monday Mood. / Learn How To Cope And Survive A Long Distance Relationship / 5G Male Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.