Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,144 members, 7,946,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

I Tried To Tell Lies To My Father When This Happen To Me, But My Lie Goes Wrong. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Tried To Tell Lies To My Father When This Happen To Me, But My Lie Goes Wrong. (413 Views)

The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken / Marriage Proposal Goes Wrong.. Praize Victor comedy (Naija Comedy) / This Happen During The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Tried To Tell Lies To My Father When This Happen To Me, But My Lie Goes Wrong. by Olasmile234: 7:20am On Feb 15, 2021
This is what usually happens to the children of nowadays, when something bad happen to them they will try to avoid it by telling lie, sometime they will escape from the trouble, sometime they will still put their self into another trouble, this is what happens to ÌGÒLOWÓ,
click here � to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X16iUkWqJHo

And don't forget to subscribe to this channel and turn on the Notification bell so that it will notify you when we upload a new video

Thanks ❤️❤️❤️

(1) (Reply)

Naughty Junior Comedy Skit / Cultist Versus Big Boy Ft Ogb Recent | Uyo Nigerian Comedy (ogb Recent) / This Man & Food Oga Sabinus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.