Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,823 members, 7,889,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:18 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet (55325 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by switchmax8: 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2011
pastors with billions cannot help the poor.how many people were he able to affect their life in kwara?just to rip the poor off and buy jets.very soon his son will be a pastor and one of the parish will be given to him to milk the poor as well.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2011
chai, with the way some people are supporting all the so called men of God, then I can believe and conclude that Black Africans have the lowest IQ in all the human race.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by harakiri(m): 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2011
The day my people open their eyes to see religion for the fraud it really is, that will be the day Nigeria starts moving forward! ! !

End of.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by bunmifx(m): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2011
It is very expensive to run university Project,i don't expect him to charge less.He as given a lot of  scholarship and you can't expect everybody to be Rich.It is very dangerous talking shit about men of God,let God be they judge!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by switchmax8: 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2011
Harakiri,
i support your statement it is when we open our eyes to the fraud committed by this pastors that is when nigeria will move forward.they capitalised on the poverty in nigeria using religion to fleece them telling them God will bless them the more they give to the church.Can you explain a situation whereby a pastor will tell his congregation that the lord told him that he needs to ride a SUV this year.the people that will donate are those that were not able to buy common okada.
My bros in usa is an atheist just because of the way nigerian pastors have become billionaires
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by switchmax8: 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2011
bunmifx,
Who told you that they are men of God?are you the one that made them men of God?we are not judging just venting our anger on their life style
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by cold(m): 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2011
bunmifx:

It is very expensive to run university Project,i don't expect him to charge less.He as given a lot of  scholarship and you can't expect everybody to be Rich.It is very dangerous talking poo about men of God,let God be they judge!!
Search your heart,don't you feel a little tug in your chest as you type this?That's your conscience pricking you,you're being dishonest
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dare2think: 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2011
I want everyone to ask yourselves this question::

If Jesus christ the son of God was the person in possession of this money

would he buy 4 JETS, have several estates and also build a university where the cost of fees is almost HALF a Million naira

If Jesus christ would do exactly the same thing then this man is rite:;

if he wouldnt I LEAVE THE REST TO YOU ALL TO ANSWER

Cos I know a saying :: LEAD BY EXAMPLE,

The Jesus i knew lived a simple life but the followers of today ( pastors et all ) are living life to the fullest  

PLease can his church members ,and those that feel it is right for a man to possess 4jets from the church ,answer this responsible question posted here: We are waiting ?
bunmifx ; can u pls answer this question
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by welycans: 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2011
bishop david oyedepo is aprophet sent with a mantle for properity watch it everthing the man prophesied while he was using a volkwagen bettle is coming to pass
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2011
dare2think:

would he buy 4 JETS, have several estates and also build a university where the cost of fees is almost HALF a Million naira

The Jesus i knew lived a simple life but the followers of today ( pastors et all ) are living life to the fullest  

PLease can his church members ,and those that feel it is right for a man to possess 4jets from the church ,answer this responsible question posted here: We are waiting ?
bunmifx ; pls can u pls answer this question

Some reetards think as head of the church, it is his personal money.

we_lycans:

bishop david oyedepo is aprophet sent with a mantle for properity watch it everthing the man prophesied while he was using a volkwagen bettle is coming to pass

Cretin!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by harakiri(m): 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2011
dare2think:

bunmifx ; pls can u pls answer this question

Dude,

Well written post but i'd say this. . .don't expect much of an answer from this hardened criminal's pastor's followers. They would rather kill you than answer the question in a straight forward manner. I'm talking from loads of experience bantering endlessly with naive brain washed religious zombies some nairalanders in the religious section. It's pointless. Trust me on that.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by switchmax8: 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2011
ah aha aha aha aha aha aha prophet indeed prophetic message to accumulate wealth is that part of his calling?na waooooooooo.do yo know that tunde bakare accused of some years back of heresy books he has been writing?i dont think you are aware of this
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by fxtopedia(m): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2011
dare2think:

bunmifx ; can u pls answer this question

Great Post!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by software(m): 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2011
bishop dey buy jet, members dey suffer for food? does that make any common sense?
angry angry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2011
fxtopedia:

Great Post!

Such post requesting thinking is too complex for brainwashed, dead brain reetards!

Brain overload.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by bunmifx(m): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2011
Men of God that mislead people,they day of judgement will be worst.let leave them for God to judge
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Angelaoke: 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2011
so pastors are stil buying private jet or mansions why pple are looking 4 jst 1  meal a day,God have marcy,d God dat is doing his work in d life of pastors,should also hear d cry of d poor and needy [AMEN]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2011
amen.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by fxtopedia(m): 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2011
Sagamite:

Such post requesting thinking is too complex for brainwashed, dead brain reetards!

Brain overload.

, find it hard to understand your comment
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dare2think: 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2011
harakiri:

Dude,

Well written post but i'd say this. . .don't expect much of an answer from this hardened criminal's pastor's followers. They would rather kill you than answer the question in a straight forward manner. I'm talking from loads of experience bantering endlessly with naive brain washed religious zombies some nairalanders in the religious section. It's pointless. Trust me on that.

I understand it's difficult impacting knowlegde and sensibility to ignorant folks,  But we must not keep quiet and let them impose their nonsense on us. Lets keep asking questions that they would avoid, they know in their hearts what the right thing is, but they have been fed jargons and they have been manipulated. Anyway, i'll keep saying my own mind,

@oyedepo apologists

What would Jesus do if he was the one in control of that amount of Money? Buy himself four jets on the pretext that his Father is not a "poor" God.
Wake up Nigerians.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2011
fxtopedia:

, find it hard to understand your comment

If they read what dare2think wrote, it is too complex for them to consume it, think about what logic is being put across to them and then allow the logic to overcome the thrash and fear the Men of Fraud have put in their head because they are reetards.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by cold(m): 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2011
Muiz Akinola

As the global economic meltdown bites harder, a sane mind will expect that our pastors, imams, general overseers will act as a balm to their followers through sound preaching, conduct and positive body language. Because their calling is to bear the burden of their followers through long suffering. (2 Timothy 4,5)

But, ironically, these men of God have constantly failed to meet minimum moral standard required in a civilised society. The cornerstone of Jesus Christ message was "repentance of sin for redemption(Luke 24vs 47)" but today, the message is centered on materialism, self-glory and intimidation. The payments of tithes and other frivolous levies are so common in our modern day churches that even jobless members are constricted to pay irrespective of their financial status. It is very unholy and immoral to tax a jobless man because they are victims of an unjust society. They are the weak in any civilised society and for men of God to be involved in these shameless act is nothing but an indirect attempt at fuelling crime rates. Cases are abound where church members are involved in serious crimes with the sole aim of trying to pay their dues or tithes to their churches.

We have seen these churches venturing into business enterprise like housing estates and missionary schools. But funny enough, the prices are so outrageous that hardly can one-tenth of church members afford these service. Where is God spirits when churches conducts resonate survival of the fittest? These men of God are well vast in the art of intimidation in the name of imaginary hell fire. To speak up against these men is to invite invented man-made wrath of God. The gullibility of their followers is so gross that they cannot discerned the difference between greed, ego, intimidation, extortion, and coercion. The psychology of the so -called men of God is very simple "the more you preach falsehood, the more it sticks with your audience."

The recent acquisition of a private jet by one of these pastor is another eye opener that all is not well with our men of God. Acquiring a private jet amid widespread of chronic and crippling poverty is insane. The atmosphere and timing is too poor, immoral and un-Christian.

At the darkest period of our history when our schools, social infrastructure, moral values, human and financial developments are at the lowest ebb, it is an irony how these men of God are feeding fatter and taking us for the longest ride. This is one of the most profitable sector, they should be well-taxed and supervised by the state (Caesar). Afterfall, Jesus, the founder of Christianity, commanded his followers to give to Caesar's what is due to him(the state). Caesar this times around needs these taxes to fix electricity, water, hospitals, schools, security and other infrastructural projects that will benefit all. It's evil and devilish for pastors to wallow in outrageous luxuries and opulence while their followers wine and dine in total penury. It is time to reflect!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dare2think: 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2011
FYI,
credit to 190 for the original post
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by cold(m): 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2011
Ikechuckwu

Some otherwise educated and intelligent people are ready to go hungry for their pastors to drive the best cars and live in absolute opulence. They don’t give a damn if their last money goes into the tilt of the man in the pulpit who wants to build a university, mind you not for the church but for himself, they just don’t care as far as they are concerned he is a man of God. They would just pick a passage in the bible and interpret it to suit a situation in which they are being 'robbed' and you would just wonder.

The other day Dele Momodu was busy defending a very funny attribute. In a land where poverty is seen not imagined yet a pastor (who claims to be a man with good news for the people) just bought or acquired a jet of over 4billion naira yet Dele momodu was busy comparing his mumbo jumbo movement as a businessman to that of the pastor. If he wanted to tell us that the pastor is a bigger business man so deserves more comfort than him I would understand, but he was just spewing something I really should have ignored. For a man(Dele Momodu) who benefited immensely from the late MKO yet was too eager to go to Minna to get wild and weird pictures of IBB and his family even when MKO was still in prison(or was he dead then?) and yet felt no qalms about it says a lot about the charlatan called Dele Momodu. Money is the order of the day, pure and simple!

The annoying part of this nonsense is that if there a was story about any of our leaders living in this kind of opulence, the same fellows who are very reluctant in calling a spade a spade when the issue of their pastors and religious leaders is concerned are ready to be sanctimonious. On our political leaders they become human right activists and anti corruption crusaders. This is the level of unacceptable hypocrisy pervading our landscape. Has it paid us? ofcourse the answer is always steering glaringly at us everyday on the streets.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Angelaoke: 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2011
dare2think,u are Good wit dis words,u are indeed dare2think, God is really really really watching,his eyes is not hidden 4rm what ever people on earth are doing,God have mercy on us all
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by software(m): 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2011
bullshit, Things of the World shall pass away, wasting money upon vanity
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by fxtopedia(m): 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2011
Sagamite:

If they read what dare2think wrote, it is too complex for them to consume it, think about what logic is being put across to them and then allow the logic to overcome the thrash and fear the Men of Fraud have put in their head because they are reetards.

Yup, I got it now. Thanks jare

It is ONLY criminal that would support this man's act  and those lotting CHURCH treasury. How I wish he(Oyedepo) is reading this now.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by jude33084(m): 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2011
[b][/b]CANT THE FGN TAX THIS GUYS?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by oluwabamis(m): 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2011
im just speechless. The man is God's servant, so let his master handle the issue.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Musiwa13: 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2011
.com
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Manweysabi(m): 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2011
MOG!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by CRonaldo2: 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2011
The more you criticize the man of God, the higher he flies  because God is pleased with him. I remembered when the first eagle landed, the noise was all over the place people were abusing and criticizing. Then the congregation was just about 10,000 but today despite the opposition, the church is moving forward and God is pleased with DAVID his servant. Maybe you need to know more about the ministry, we do things in extra-ordinary way because of the backing of the extra-ordinary God.

The ministry open over 1000 new churches within 3 months.

The 50,000 capacity auditorium was built and dedicated under one year

Over 100,000 worshipers gather every Sunday to hear the man of God live @ Canaan Land Ota.

The ministry has over 200 luxurious buses in Lagos alone

The ministry has built 2 universities and hundreds of nursery, primary and secondary. Expect the 3rd university soon.

Have you ever seen any envelope from winners asking for donation from the public?
and many more to the GLORY OF GOD,

Kingdom Wealth is a mystery that is difficult to explain a natural man.

You people have complained too much, do something about the situation if you think you are not comfortable.

A visit to canaanland will turn your life around.

I blessed God for given us such a giant of FAITH in our time.  Unto the LORD BE ALL GLORY.

God is the sender that is behind the sent and he is pleased with his servant. No gate of hell (Including nairalanders) can stand against the church.

Please read about KENNETH COPELAND.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.