Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,788 members, 7,879,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

BREAKING: Reno Omokri Names Her New Born Baby After Goodluck Jonathan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / BREAKING: Reno Omokri Names Her New Born Baby After Goodluck Jonathan (302 Views)

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) / When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby After 10 Years Of Pregnancy (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Reno Omokri Names Her New Born Baby After Goodluck Jonathan by assamu1122(m): 8:19am On Feb 15, 2021
The popular writter and critic of the led APC goverment, Mr. Reno Omokri has welcomed a bouncing baby girl from his wife and he names her Ebele, newsline9ja.com reports.

This was revealed after his former boss, Goodluck Jonathan, whom he named the child after reacted to the good news in the early morning of 15th February, 2021.

He said;

"I congratulate a dear younger brother, Reno Omokri, and his wife, on the birth of their daughter very early this morning.

I am very grateful that the couple have chosen to name their daughter Ebele, after me, as an honour.

I thank God for the safe delivery and that mother and child are healthy and thriving.

May Ebele grow up in wisdom and stature and in favour with God and man. In Christ’s Name". GEJ.

Recall that, Reno Omokri had earlier had two boys and Ebele, the new born baby girl will make up three children of the bestseller writter.

Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Names Her New Born Baby After Goodluck Jonathan by Xscape1993(m): 8:22am On Feb 15, 2021
Congratulations sir!
Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Names Her New Born Baby After Goodluck Jonathan by Oizee(f): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2021
congrats Sir...
Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Names Her New Born Baby After Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
Talkative.

Congratulations.
Re: BREAKING: Reno Omokri Names Her New Born Baby After Goodluck Jonathan by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ebele omokri - welcome to Nigeria; a great land of many possibilities.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Place An Advertisement On Jiji? / Senator Mikhail Okunbo Abiru At 57; Thank You Sir By Abdul Afusat Opeyemi / Choosing A Letter Of Recommendation For A Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.