Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,001 members, 7,919,196 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:53 PM

Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice (4076 Views)

The Dinosaur On Chrome Is Actually A Game / Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? / Google Chrome To Block Redirect Links And Popups In New Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice by Ay92(m): 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
I use chrome mostly because of Google feeds

1 Like

Re: Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice by Kayberg: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
josephubah111:
Nobody talk uc browser..looks like I am outdated.oo

UC Browser is quite different from UC Turbo.
Talk of speed, install UC Turbo.
Re: Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice by gud4vvvvv: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
kiwi, brave, chrome, Firefox browser ... do they give Free MB?
Re: Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice by unity004(m): 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
grin my opera mini all the way
Re: Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice by Silentgroper(m): 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
gud4vvvvv:
kiwi, brave, chrome, Firefox browser ... do they give Free MB?
oshey, awon opera geng.

1 Like

Re: Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice by vincentjk(m): 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
Was using cheetah browser back then, very fast and fancy but kinda annoying.

Chrome is just reliable.
Re: Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice by HisSmileHeal(m): 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hello, I would like to propose an investment to you. I'm an associate marketer with a company called Oxford International Group, we are into real estate, agriculture, micro finance.

Our mortgage investment works like this; You invest with us and get your ROI upfront and your capital after the stipulated time. For instance you invest 1m with us, you get your 45%ROI UPFRONT, and get your capital which is the 1m at 16months.
Also you can invest in our agriculture sector, the agrovest. Here you invest your capital for 35% ROI for 14months or 29%ROI for 12months.

BENEFITS:
1. Our farms are insured by Leadway Assurance
2. A post dated cheque will be issued to you to ascertain payment.
3. A deed of agreement will be issued to you also.
#so you don't need to doubt us with your capital.
You can check up our website
http://www.oxfordgroupafrica.com
For more information, please call or WhatsApp 08166077628
Re: Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice by JuIiusmalema: 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
MidaserveNG:
just keep an eye on your bank details cool
[quote author=sunshineV post=99089010]chrome is safe. all these useless browser will steal ur bank.
Re: Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice by MidaserveNG: 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
JuIiusmalema:

EYES Opened shocked
Re: Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice by DarkJeddi(m): 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
josephubah111:
Nobody talk uc browser..looks like I am outdated.oo
Stick to what works for you,UC Browser all the way..
Re: Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
Village people browser. Super fast.
Re: Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice by colossus91(m): 1:22am On Feb 16, 2021
DrBrainstorm:
Microsoft Edge

Edge bawo......
Re: Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 16, 2021
Firefox
Re: Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice by Nobody: 3:08am On Feb 16, 2021
Absolutely
Re: Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice by DesChyko: 6:16am On Feb 16, 2021
Upgrade to Kiwi.
It's Chrome based with cooler stuffs by add-on extensions.

1 Like

Re: Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice by pointblank247(m): 7:45am On Feb 16, 2021
rottable:
chrome is okay but its annoying ads are too much
does it have free mode like opera
Re: Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice by Godfrey858(m): 8:36am On Feb 16, 2021
y'all are ungrateful ,

who was there doing your java days

who was there during the early days of symbian and blackberry

who gave you alot of free data during the days of handlers

who's giving free data now even tho say u no get mb

where was chrome and the rest browser when they didn't believe phone will be a great way to surf the internet , yes they only built an app for there pc , which wasn't great back then

firefox even try make mobile software

I still give Opera the best browser

and opera mini for the simplest way to do any kind of surfing and downloading , auto resume and saving pages offline

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice by rottable(m): 9:07am On Feb 16, 2021
pointblank247:
does it have free mode like opera
no! chrome doesn't have free mode like opera

1 Like

Re: Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice by iamhilary: 10:51am On Feb 16, 2021
My Huawei y7p follow come browser is the best, Huawei browser is the best. I don't even have chrome on my phone, is overrated, it's glory days is gone.
Re: Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice by hansomb: 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
Opera mini
Re: Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice by THUNDAR(m): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
for browsing NAIRALAND Opera Mini is bae
Re: Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice by adimonyechidi: 8:44am On Feb 17, 2021
Safari is the best for privacy stop talking rubbish
Re: Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice by Kiaso(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera etc

YOU GUYS HAVEN'T USED NAKED BROWSER
USE IT, I PROMISE YOU, YOU WILL FORGET CHROME

I USE NAKED BROWSER PRO, LINKED WITH UC MINI FOR DOWNLOAD
Re: Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice by sunshineV(f): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
Kiaso:

YOU GUYS HAVEN'T USED NAKED BROWSER
USE IT, I PROMISE YOU, YOU WILL FORGET CHROME

what if it upload ur nude to ur facebook?
Re: Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice by Etesam(m): 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
Kiaso:
YOU GUYS HAVEN'T USED NAKED BROWSER USE IT, I PROMISE YOU, YOU WILL FORGET CHROME
Scary name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

TECNO Camon 12 Pro Vs Phantom 9 Speed Test Comparison (photos) / Xiaomi Generated Over 10 Billion Naira In Flash Sales In Less Than 48 Hours / Can This Camera On Alibaba.com Go For The Price Tag? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.