Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

Zoom Business Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zoom Business Recruitment (228 Views)

CEO Who Fired 900 Staff On Brutal Zoom Call Faces Mass Resignation Of Exec's / You're Fired If You're On This Call, CEO Lays Off 900 Workers On Zoom Call / Zoom Business Interview For CFLEAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zoom Business Recruitment by Escudero(m): 10:57am On Feb 15, 2021
Zoom is a web-based video conferencing tool with a local, desktop client, a mobile app that allows users to meet online, with or without video.

Zoom users can choose to record sessions, collaborate on projects, and share or annotate on one another's screens, all with one easy-to-use platform.

How to apply zoom to your business

Zoom helps you create content for your business

Zoom makes show how authentic your business is like it gives the customer guaranteed of the products no spamming

No need to own a list. No need to Run ads, Or do much work...
...with Zoom, your Personal profile and my FAST ZOOM cash system – I have developed an INSTANT way ANYONE can start making money selling 90 Minutes Zoom training

This is for you If you have NEVER made a million naira before

Or you are looking for a way to hit your next 1 Million naira

Then you need to sign up for my upcoming live online workshop titled: ‘’How to Make 1M Selling 90 Minutes Zoom Recordings’’.

Training Date 17 February 2021

At just 5,000 (Exactly the price of a catfish + beer in a local joint) we have made this AFFORDABLE for every serious person.

We will be sharing link to register soon.

And the first 40 persons to sign up when we drop the link gets my ‘’10M fill in the Blank Sales Letter template’’ – free, After we hit 40 registrations - we will increase price to 7,500 naira. This will sell out fast. So watch out for when we kick off

But If you don't want to miss this and want to get the payment link sent to you immediately we launch, DM +23408165111216

Bonus #1: Our 10M Fill in The Blank Sales Copy Template:
Retail Value - 15,000 Naira

Writing sales copy from scratch is hard. Because you may not know how to start,

Or what to say that will convince people to buy.

But there is a way around it. Never write anything from scratch! Here is how.

In 2020, we wrote a sales copy that did OVER 10M for a client, and with the client’s permission we turned the sales copy into a fill in the blank template.

This is the template we use to write most of our high performing copy, and i will be sharing them with you so you can use to:
A] Write sales copy for your personal offers
B] Write sales copy for clients that are guaranteed to work, and get paid.

Bonus #2: Sales Letter Research Cheat Sheet: [Retail Value - 10,000 Naira]

There are specific things to tell a prospect in a sales letter that will INSTANTLY make them buy.

The question is - HOW DO YOU know those things?

It is simple!

And i have shared HOW to find them inside this sales letter research cheat sheet.

It shows you EXACTLY what to Research - that will help you know what a prospect is thinking and what to say to make them CRAZY about what you are selling

Bonus #3: The High Converting FaceBook Ad Copy Blocks [Retail Value - 5,000 Naira]

To more people click your Facebook ad, the less Facebook charge you for clicks - and the less you pay when someone purchases from you.

But how do you get MORE people to click your ad?

This is where this bonus comes in.

Inside you will get a COMPLETE break down on how to structure Facebook ads that people LOVE, click and buy from.

Remember:
These bonuses are EXCLUSIVELY for the first 40 persons to pay for the live workshop launching,
Already, over 100 persons have asked for payment links

WhatsApp 0816511126

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity For Fresh Graduates / [RECRUITMENT]: Middleton Associates Revenue Collection Officer - DUE 24/2/21 / Sales Attendant (Ibadan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.