Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,418 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:47 PM

Pst Reels Out Apostle Suleman's 'sins' Beyond Having Sexual Relatnship With Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pst Reels Out Apostle Suleman's 'sins' Beyond Having Sexual Relatnship With Wife (807 Views)

How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife / Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins / 6yrs Plus Relatnship Gone Sour...aftermath, I Am Doin So Poorly..help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pst Reels Out Apostle Suleman's 'sins' Beyond Having Sexual Relatnship With Wife by Samiolafire: 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
Sex Scandal: Pastor Reels Out Apostle Suleman's 'Sins' 'Beyond Having Sexual Relationship With Wife'

A former pastor of the Omega Fire Ministries, Mike Davids, who had accused the Senior Pastor of the church, Apostle Johnson Suleman, of having sex with his wife, has petitioned the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) to remove the televangelist as one of the heads of the church
READ ON>>https://allnews.ng/news/sex-scandal-pastor-reels-out-apostle-suleman-s-sins-beyond-having-sexual-relationship-with-wife

Re: Pst Reels Out Apostle Suleman's 'sins' Beyond Having Sexual Relatnship With Wife by Goldp5988(f): 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
Make una let this man be

1 Like

Re: Pst Reels Out Apostle Suleman's 'sins' Beyond Having Sexual Relatnship With Wife by Godada(m): 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
This guy is shooting below the belt
Re: Pst Reels Out Apostle Suleman's 'sins' Beyond Having Sexual Relatnship With Wife by Tectono: 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
A clergyman is not supposed to sleep around. Click on the first link on my signature if you are interested in making millions of naira from export business.
Re: Pst Reels Out Apostle Suleman's 'sins' Beyond Having Sexual Relatnship With Wife by emmynoel999: 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
There is always an element of truth in every rumour. Online vendors pls check my signature
Re: Pst Reels Out Apostle Suleman's 'sins' Beyond Having Sexual Relatnship With Wife by Samiolafire: 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
Samiolafire:
Sex Scandal: Pastor Reels Out Apostle Suleman's 'Sins' 'Beyond Having Sexual Relationship With Wife'

A former pastor of the Omega Fire Ministries, Mike Davids, who had accused the Senior Pastor of the church, Apostle Johnson Suleman, of having sex with his wife, has petitioned the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) to remove the televangelist as one of the heads of the church
READ ON>>https://allnews.ng/news/sex-scandal-pastor-reels-out-apostle-suleman-s-sins-beyond-having-sexual-relationship-with-wife
Re: Pst Reels Out Apostle Suleman's 'sins' Beyond Having Sexual Relatnship With Wife by Osashalom: 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
Samiolafire:

The forces after apostle Johnson Suleiman are much, but by the help of God he will scale through and even get bigger afterwards.
Re: Pst Reels Out Apostle Suleman's 'sins' Beyond Having Sexual Relatnship With Wife by LikeAking: 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
4 d wages of kpekus is death.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Allow Another Man To Do This In The Name Of Massage-see What A Man Aske / How / What Will You Advise Me On This? I Need Your Help And Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.