Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:38 AM

Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front (5682 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) / Meet Jennifer Rowland, Sister Of Chioma, The Chef Chi / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front by celebritygists(m): 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
For those of us who watched the last episode of the Big Brother Naija TV reality show, Season 5, the names Laycon, Dorathy and Nengi are very familiar to us. However, for those who did not participate in seeing the TV reality show last year, well you really missed a lot. Over the weeks, we have seen lots of post and articles about the two love birds, Nengi and Ozo, but in this article, I will focus on Dorathy and her lookalike sister, Cynthia.

Dorathy was one of the ex housemates in the Big Brother Naija show that was loved and admired by many. While some loved her because of her charisma and personality while in the BBN house, others admired her because of her natural endowments on the front side and behind.

This made us to follow up the actress to see if actually she is the only one in her family that is blessed with these cleavages, that was when we came across her lookalike sister called Cynthia Bachor, who is now also a celebrity. Cynthia is the eldest sister of Dorathy and from the looks of things, they both Share something in common. Yes, your guess is as correct as mine. They are both endowed naturally in the front side and behind.
This made some of the fans to imagine what they did to God that made Him bless them with sure lovely girls. Cynthia popularity started during her sister' s stay in the big brother naija house. Before this time, little or nothing was heard about the Bachor' s family although they were still making it. But the big brother naija brought these two lovely sisters into limelight, and made them celebrities that they are today. After emerging as the second runner up in the TV reality show, Dorathy took her time to thank her friends, fans, family and her immediately elder sister, Cynthia for all the love and support they showered on her which made her got to the level she was.

These two ladies are so beautiful and their parents must be so proud of them. Indeed, we should learn to appreciate every child God give us whether male or female, because we never can tell who will lift us up in the future. Gone are the days that girl child was regarded as inferior.

Today a girl child can do what a male child does and even do it better. Check out Emmanuella, Regina Daniel, Mercy Etiko, Nengi, Linda Ikeji, Ngozi Okonji Iweala etc. So appreciate your girl child today.

Source: https://247newsupdatess..com/2021/02/meet-elder-sister-of-dorathy-who-also.html

Re: Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front by HORLADSTAR(m): 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
O POR PAA

1 Like

Re: Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front by fati2001(m): 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
OKAY

1 Like

Re: Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front by heendrix(m): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
Dem too ugly for tha family abeg sad

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front by landmark86: 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
Rubbish!!!
How does that stop killing/havoc cos by herders?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
heendrix:
show me ur elder sis picture

13 Likes

Re: Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front by Drizzy5001(m): 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
Dem no dey fine for face Sha, na just breast dem dey get.
Re: Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front by NiklauseFred(m): 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
heendrix:

Re: Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front by NobleAngell(f): 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
Their kids are settled for life.
Re: Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front by KOKOwonder(m): 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
Na mumu the like breast pass nyash undecided

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front by chiemmanuel(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
I don't know what people see in big breasts
It makes a woman shapeless and masculine, broad shouldered, flat ass and stretch marks

1 Like

Re: Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front by idahme(m): 12:37am On Feb 16, 2021
Family inheritance.....The parents distributed it equally to all without reservations. Use ur inheritance prudently...
Re: Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front by idahme(m): 12:38am On Feb 16, 2021
KOKOwonder:

My rib, u go kill person.
Re: Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front by Sucremamito1: 2:09am On Feb 16, 2021
heendrix:

Re: Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front by happybee: 2:44am On Feb 16, 2021
Title of thread - Now meet blah blah....
Why should I meet her?
undecided
Re: Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front by juniorstar(m): 3:02am On Feb 16, 2021
OPG!
Re: Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front by majamajic(m): 3:06am On Feb 16, 2021
Now let's see their mum

Re: Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front by majamajic(m): 3:11am On Feb 16, 2021
chiemmanuel:
I don't know what people see in big breasts
It makes a woman shapeless and masculine, broad shouldered, flat ass and stretch marks

Anything above 34B or 36D boobs sizes am out of it , but 34B is my best

But if I see firm 38B , I can manage it

Cos it's difficult to get firm 38B with good nyash , if u get it , it will be on high level .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front by Kingluqman(m): 8:32am On Feb 16, 2021
Show us their Mom grin
Re: Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front by Rayendowed007(m): 9:04am On Feb 16, 2021
KOKOwonder:
correct guy�
Re: Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front by Urbannaira: 10:27am On Feb 16, 2021
I cant be the only one who finds too much breast disgusting.. The question now is ? what is "too much breast "
Re: Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front by 3gpvids: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2021
I like breast o but not this type
Re: Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front by Olayinka777(m): 11:56am On Feb 16, 2021
NobleAngell:
Their kids are settled for life.
grin What about yours?
Re: Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front by chiemmanuel(m): 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
majamajic:

Cos it's difficult to get firm 38B with good nyash , if u get it , it will be on high level .
I don't know all those figures you are quoting there ,all I know is I dislike big breasts

1 Like

Re: Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front by Petyr1: 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
majamajic:

what the hell is 3D abi na 4G
Nairalanders will not stop giving us surprise

1 Like

Re: Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front by merieam16(f): 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
majamajic:
Now let's see their mum
There's no need...by their fruit u shall kno dem

(1) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Delivers Baby Girl! Hurray! / PHOTOS: AY Comedian And Family / Dude I Wore It First! Dbanj And Kanye West In Knee Length Socks Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.