Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,536 members, 7,905,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

Needed Financial Help From Anybody Here - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Needed Financial Help From Anybody Here (148 Views)

I Need Help From Anybody Around Lagos, Good In Snail Farming. Want To Startup Mi / I Need Help From Experienced Rice Farmers In The House / Can Anybody Identify This Animal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Needed Financial Help From Anybody Here by actor8787(m): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
I'm a HND holder in Statistics in the year 2014 but till now, I couldn't secure a tangible job. That why I decide last year to go on farm poultry by rearing of 50pieces Layers Birds and luckily for me, they started laying eggs but it hasn't circulate all the 50pieces, the money we get the the sales now, is just been used to buy their food coz the feed is costly now. So as Muslim Fasting (Ramadan) is fast approaching, I wanted to rear Boilers to sale for the fasting. It will take me just 3months to get it ready for the fasting. Pls I need help of 30k to do the business but I don't have such money for now. Pls i will appreciate anybody that can help me with 30k or Borrow me, instantly I start selling them, I will return his/her money. You can kindly chat me on WhatsApp on this number 08053292581. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Paddy Rice Available In Niger State, Nigeria Faro 44 Or Jemila / How Healthy Is Your Soil? / Catfish Fingerlings Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.