Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,527 members, 7,975,109 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:58 PM

Help With Information On U.s Or U.k Universities. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help With Information On U.s Or U.k Universities. (822 Views)

Please Friends, Anybody With Information On Sayed Farms, Ibadan / Follow Ur Dreams Or U Will Spend Ur Lifetime Working 4 Someone Who Did. / How Can I Join S.s.s Or N.i.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Information On U.s Or U.k Universities. by Quenz: 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2007
Hi Nairaland cheesy,
Does anyone is the house have information on any CHEAP university in the U.S or U.K to have masters in information technology. I am aware of Universities in Sweden and Ukraine but the fact that its just too cold puts me off.Please the University should be prefarebly 1 year course of study. Thanks. wink
Re: Help With Information On U.s Or U.k Universities. by zeal500: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2007
why dont u use Google
thru search go to education from where u can locate d country or d other way round.
as well most of em advertise on guardian newpaper
Re: Help With Information On U.s Or U.k Universities. by dreamxml(m): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2007
yeh u are rite
i think u nee do some research ur self else u fall cheap for some dumb play off.
well it all depends on u sha
easy
Re: Help With Information On U.s Or U.k Universities. by presido(m): 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2007
@ Quenz
Go 2 British Council @ 20 Thompson Avenue, Ikoyi 4 the British Chevening Scholarship form.But you must have 2.1 or First Class which will qualify you 4 a 12 month Masters program at the UK.Closing date is ending of this month.1luv.

Presido- 08053233346.
Re: Help With Information On U.s Or U.k Universities. by dianarose(f): 9:19am On Jul 06, 2007
want a degree in the uk universities that are cheap, try this link www.beat.co.uk/unis.htm#engsouth that is the web of all the uk universities, but the southern uk univ are cheaper.
i hope dis help u real good
best of luck.
Re: Help With Information On U.s Or U.k Universities. by tacuberry: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2007
hello dear quenz try this website www.braintrack.com u will have to exercise patience to go through the schools in the world

(1) (Reply)

Pls Anybody With Information On P&g Recruitment. / Recare Test/interview / Igi Test Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.