Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,407 members, 7,978,287 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:30 AM

Ohanaeze Asks Soldiers To Leave Orlu, Warns IPOB, Massob,s'east Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Asks Soldiers To Leave Orlu, Warns IPOB, Massob,s'east Governors (1123 Views)

Ohanaeze Asks FCT Minister To Ban Activities Of Eze-igbo / We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohanaeze Asks Soldiers To Leave Orlu, Warns IPOB, Massob,s'east Governors by TonyRazor(m): 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
TonyRay
Ohanaeze asks soldiers to leave Orlu, warns IPOB, MASSOB,S'East governors

The Ohanaeze Ndigbo General Assembly Worldwide has asked soldiers to leave Orlu, Imo State.

The President General of the group, Onyeachonam Onuorah, who called for calm in the area ,appealled to soldiers to vacate the town.

He said the continued presence of soldiers in Orlu and some other communities within Orlu Local Government Area of Imo State was overdue, adding "we are not in a state of war".

The group's statement read in part, "It is condemnable for Governor Hope Uzodinma to lock up people in their houses for weeks without making provisions that will cushion the effects of hunger, health challenges and other untold hardship the imposed curfew has caused in the affected communities.

"We hereby caution IPOB and MASSOB to stop making unguarded statements that end up endangering the lives of Ndigbo.

"We are not at war with the Nigerian Government and those instigating actions capable of degenerating the already tensed situations in the country to civil war should desist from such with immediate effect.

"Why are the South East governors dying in silence? The silence of our South-East governors is no longer golden. You cannot provide your people with security, you cannot take a decision and stand by it.

"Ohanaeze Ndigbo General Assembly Worldwide will demand for the resignation of all the South East governors since they have all resolved to die in silence.
Some are even abroad and imposing curfew from there, this madness must stop"

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Asks Soldiers To Leave Orlu, Warns IPOB, Massob,s'east Governors by adadike(f): 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Asks Soldiers To Leave Orlu, Warns IPOB, Massob,s'east Governors by Hangulsaram: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
adadike:
Gbam
Howfar?
Re: Ohanaeze Asks Soldiers To Leave Orlu, Warns IPOB, Massob,s'east Governors by Balkan(m): 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Ohanaeze Asks Soldiers To Leave Orlu, Warns IPOB, Massob,s'east Governors by adadike(f): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hangulsaram:

Howfar?
sorry darling. Will see u tonight
Re: Ohanaeze Asks Soldiers To Leave Orlu, Warns IPOB, Massob,s'east Governors by Rugaria: 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
adadike:

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Asks Soldiers To Leave Orlu, Warns IPOB, Massob,s'east Governors by adadike(f): 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
Rugaria:

cheesy stay there now. The person I replied already knew what I meant
Re: Ohanaeze Asks Soldiers To Leave Orlu, Warns IPOB, Massob,s'east Governors by Ojiofor: 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
Fake Ohanaeze1

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Asks Soldiers To Leave Orlu, Warns IPOB, Massob,s'east Governors by Rugaria: 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
adadike:
cheesy stay there now. The person I replied already knew what I meant
Ada!
Ada!!
Ada gbara ófûma!!!
How many times did I call you?
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Asks Soldiers To Leave Orlu, Warns IPOB, Massob,s'east Governors by jlinkd78(m): 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
Following
Re: Ohanaeze Asks Soldiers To Leave Orlu, Warns IPOB, Massob,s'east Governors by Danzakidakura(m): 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
What are soldiers still doing at Orlu, they should move to SW were Hausas are been roasted
Re: Ohanaeze Asks Soldiers To Leave Orlu, Warns IPOB, Massob,s'east Governors by adadike(f): 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hangulsaram:

Howfar?
Re: Ohanaeze Asks Soldiers To Leave Orlu, Warns IPOB, Massob,s'east Governors by nakodii(m): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
"Why are the South East governors dying in silence? The silence of our
South-East governors is no longer golden. You cannot provide your
people with security, you cannot take a decision and stand by it.
Re: Ohanaeze Asks Soldiers To Leave Orlu, Warns IPOB, Massob,s'east Governors by adadike(f): 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
Rugaria:

Ada!
Ada!!
Ada gbara ófûma!!!
How many times did I call you?
Hmmm
Biko let me be o and stop driving prospective suitors away from me. This year na my year

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Asks Soldiers To Leave Orlu, Warns IPOB, Massob,s'east Governors by Rugaria: 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
adadike:
Biko let me be o and stop driving prospective suitors away from me. This year na my year
Agha!
Re: Ohanaeze Asks Soldiers To Leave Orlu, Warns IPOB, Massob,s'east Governors by Omoslim26: 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
The Se Governors are a big shame

but they should expect a maximum reaction from the Ohaneze Youth that will sit them up if a regional security outfit is not launched in Ala Igbo before April ending

The Orlu madness wouldn't have happened if they had done the right thing

(1) (Reply)

Scarcity: Fuel Queues Return In Abuja / There Will Be No More Nigeria If Ortom Is Assassinated —wike / Saraki Gets Standing Ovation In Ilorin, Donates N10m To Kwara Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.