Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,918 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:03 AM

Stop Inciting War: Kadaria Tells Nigerian Journalists. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Inciting War: Kadaria Tells Nigerian Journalists. (735 Views)

Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions / Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation / It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Inciting War: Kadaria Tells Nigerian Journalists. by janedonez(m): 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
Listen to these words of wisdom from Kadaria Ahmed to Nigerian Journalists.
It is with a heavy heart, worry about Nigeria and a sense of impending doom that I am sending this message to my colleagues in the media.

Let me begin with a question: What exactly will we gain if Nigeria descends into war? How does it advance us, if our fellow citizens turn on each other and begin large scale ethnic killings, against each other? Let me even assume that a few of us don’t believe in Nigeria anymore and want to see it broken into its constituent parts. How does enabling ethnic strife help achieve this objective in a way that guarantees the outcome you want?

Kadaria Ahmed is a Nigerian journalist, media entrepreneur, and television host. She started her career at the BBC in London and has worked in print, radio, television, online and social media platforms.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thecable.ng/insecurity-a-message-to-kadaria-ahmed-and-the-nigerian-media&ved=2ahUKEwj16rG-0OzuAhXVtXEKHWAYBFoQFjABegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw09ehLn0LSMjYdOnc1VUsez&cshid=1613417504574

Cc: Mydn44,OAM4J

Re: Stop Inciting War: Kadaria Tells Nigerian Journalists. by jumper524(m): 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
no point preaching peace to anyone again.
when we all finally suffer the consequences of war then peace would come on its own..
Re: Stop Inciting War: Kadaria Tells Nigerian Journalists. by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
jumper524:
when we all finally suffer the consequences of war then peace would come on its own..
Exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Inciting War: Kadaria Tells Nigerian Journalists. by Betterpeekin(m): 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
F
Re: Stop Inciting War: Kadaria Tells Nigerian Journalists. by johnmartus(m): 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
Daily newspaper daily trust anything daily should be caution otherwise.
Re: Stop Inciting War: Kadaria Tells Nigerian Journalists. by Optional09: 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
You insights the greatest war against Nigerians during the election campaign when you decided to disgrace other political candidates in favor of your incompetent kinsmen during 2019 election.

Kadaria You think we have forgotten, you are a myopic, stinking, deceptive liar and and hypocrite.

Nigerians will not forgive you. Fake tribal journalist

6 Likes

Re: Stop Inciting War: Kadaria Tells Nigerian Journalists. by Randal: 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
She should take her fake ass and tell that bullshit to her brothers in the North

6 Likes

Re: Stop Inciting War: Kadaria Tells Nigerian Journalists. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
Useless Woman

1 Like

Re: Stop Inciting War: Kadaria Tells Nigerian Journalists. by mbaise1000: 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
What has this person said all this while his brothers are murdering and kidnapping people everywhere?
And who actually is AFRAID of war, I personally agree and insist that nigeria doesn't deserve the blood of anything, ,(even buharis cows) unless his people will donate (which I doubt very much) not to talk of the blood of human beings,
But hypocrites like this person need to be called out, and again not only a few people want tje disintegration of this shithole called nigeria, many many people want it disintegrate today tomorrow, this person is a disgrace to journalism and journalists

3 Likes

Re: Stop Inciting War: Kadaria Tells Nigerian Journalists. by mamaafrik(m): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
Foolish Hausa-Fulanis kept kwayet when una folks they do rubbish,Any southern man without atleast a Cutlass at home is a fool.
North Christian,southerns need to start moving,any Hausa-Fulanis who do rubbish,cleanse them
Re: Stop Inciting War: Kadaria Tells Nigerian Journalists. by ojiamu: 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
mamaafrik:
Foolish Hausa-Fulanis kept kwayet when una folks they do rubbish,Any southern man without atleast a Cutlass at home is a fool.
North Christian,southerns need to start moving,any Hausa-Fulanis who do rubbish,cleanse them
I know when the war starts, u and ur entire generation will die. Just continue
Re: Stop Inciting War: Kadaria Tells Nigerian Journalists. by DontCough: 12:44am On Feb 16, 2021
ojiamu:
I know when the war starts, u and ur entire generation will die. Just continue

You bring the war first and see who falters.

1 Like

Re: Stop Inciting War: Kadaria Tells Nigerian Journalists. by blackpanda: 1:44am On Feb 16, 2021
jumper524:

That is the problem. Peace never comes. Those foreign countries that some of us think are supporting us will sell weapons to each side feeding fat from the blood and death. The will never allow the war end. People should open their eyes and learn from history and stop being emotionally clueless
Re: Stop Inciting War: Kadaria Tells Nigerian Journalists. by blackpanda: 1:45am On Feb 16, 2021
mamaafrik:

Bullets and bombs don't care who u are. You're just talking rubbish. Cutlass ko kitchen knife ni. You don't know what war is.
Re: Stop Inciting War: Kadaria Tells Nigerian Journalists. by blackpanda: 1:46am On Feb 16, 2021
Randal:
She should take her fake ass and tell that bullshit to her brothers in the North

Grow up.
Re: Stop Inciting War: Kadaria Tells Nigerian Journalists. by Duru1(m): 2:44am On Feb 16, 2021
janedonez:
Listen to these words of wisdom from Kadaria Ahmed to Nigerian Journalists.
It is with a heavy heart, worry about Nigeria and a sense of impending doom that I am sending this message to my colleagues in the media.

Let me begin with a question: What exactly will we gain if Nigeria descends into war? How does it advance us, if our fellow citizens turn on each other and begin large scale ethnic killings, against each other? Let me even assume that a few of us don’t believe in Nigeria anymore and want to see it broken into its constituent parts. How does enabling ethnic strife help achieve this objective in a way that guarantees the outcome you want?

Kadaria Ahmed is a Nigerian journalist, media entrepreneur, and television host. She started her career at the BBC in London and has worked in print, radio, television, online and social media platforms.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thecable.ng/insecurity-a-message-to-kadaria-ahmed-and-the-nigerian-media&ved=2ahUKEwj16rG-0OzuAhXVtXEKHWAYBFoQFjABegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw09ehLn0LSMjYdOnc1VUsez&cshid=1613417504574

Cc: Mydn44,OAM4J

I want you to preach that dissolution of Nigeria does not call for war. If I may say, those who oppose peaceful dissolution of Nigeria make war inevitable. Nigerians have tried to grow for more than 50 years yet nothing materialized. It is prudent to try, at least, five countries out of present day Nigeria to see if it makes a difference.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Inciting War: Kadaria Tells Nigerian Journalists. by capitalzero: 4:07am On Feb 16, 2021
Just because ibadan boys showed part of their true colour, northerners are started talking about peace.
Re: Stop Inciting War: Kadaria Tells Nigerian Journalists. by christistruth01: 4:40am On Feb 16, 2021
Duru1:

I want you to preach that dissolution of Nigeria does not call for war. If I may say, those who oppose peaceful dissolution of Nigeria make war inevitable. Nigerians have tried to grow for more than 50 years yet nothing materialized. It is prudent to try, at least, five countries out of present day Nigeria to see if it makes a difference.

Nigeria will not dissolve

It is normal for Nigerians to play the game of
high stakes brinkmanship every twenty years or so but God always pulls us through

The Last one was in 1998 when Abacha and Abiola died within a month of each other.

1 Like

Re: Stop Inciting War: Kadaria Tells Nigerian Journalists. by mamaafrik(m): 5:19am On Feb 16, 2021
Go and preach to you fore father and black father in Turban and kaftans,they will suffer,we just need southern unity and oness,na only Ibadan boys show una pepper so wey una don turn preacher men,eni kuure,we know you people are paid agents,we finish una if middlebelt like let them still allow their foolish leaders to continue to lick the furo of the Fulanis
Re: Stop Inciting War: Kadaria Tells Nigerian Journalists. by Nobody: 5:41am On Feb 16, 2021
Optional09:
You insights the greatest war against Nigerians during the election campaign when you decided to disgrace other political candidates in favor of your incompetent kinsmen during 2019 election.

Kadaria You think we have forgotten, you are a myopic, stinking, deceptive liar and and hypocrite.

Nigerians will not forgive you. Fake tribal journalist
Abio ... where have you been hiding after a disgraceful acting in 2019?
Re: Stop Inciting War: Kadaria Tells Nigerian Journalists. by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 16, 2021
This woman will make a good milf. That's my contribution to this thread. I've preached peace enough, let the war start and after it, there will be peace by force. If only one Nigerian remains after the war and he doesn't want to make peace with himself too, he can put knives in each of his two hands and finish himself off for all I care.
Re: Stop Inciting War: Kadaria Tells Nigerian Journalists. by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 16, 2021
christistruth01:

Nigeria will not dissolve

It is normal for Nigerians to play the game of
high stakes brinkmanship every twenty years or so but God always pulls us through

The Last one was in 1998 when Abacha and Abiola died within a month of each other.

I agree , except that we play the game every year....
Re: Stop Inciting War: Kadaria Tells Nigerian Journalists. by Aketi2: 6:28am On Feb 16, 2021
There are reasons why CNN, BBC and the likes sometimes report from the front line of conflict areas. VICE news did a documentary on general butt naked of the Liberian civil war.

Journalists should report the ''News'' the way it is even if it is unpleasant. The people that are afraid are those who perpetrate evil and dont want it exposed. They know themselves.
Re: Stop Inciting War: Kadaria Tells Nigerian Journalists. by SpatialKing(m): 6:47am On Feb 16, 2021
Same Kadaria that is filed with hate and jeolousy..

(1) (Reply)

Robert Clarke Should Be Arrested / DID YOU KNOW? President Buhari Might Rule Additional 6months After 2023 (see Why / Several Igbo Terrorists Gun Down By Police (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.