Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,702 members, 7,941,678 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) (81251 Views)

Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery (photos) / Amber Rose Rocks Smaller Boobs After Her Reduction Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by Rugaria: 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
The wicked man laughing in the background tho...
Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
you'll never find it because that's not what the headline and story say...

read again..

falcon01:
I'm still looking for where she died
Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by end1999constitu(m): 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
Dottore:
Why are women so insecure about everything. This has led them into incessant pursuit of fake lifestyle.

Fake hair,
fake face,
Fake nails
Fake breasts,
Fake bum,
Fake height,
Fake weight,
Fake eye lashes,
Fake orgasm,
Fake emotions,
Fake relationships,
Fake love,
Fake tears,
Fake composure,
Fake commitment

Everything about them is fake.

Even fake voice, fake posture, fake walking steps and fake laughing sound
Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by lordprogress: 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
she nor go meet better doctor cause 80% of Chinese and Korean actresses usually go under the knife with no issues.
Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
JaneYave:
In a bid to please a man. Unfortunately, it is a waste of effort.

No man is pleased by being scammed by all these fake features and fake behaviour.
Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
bubu2019:
only one thing about them is not fake,thier pussy, and it have cost many men thier life

They are faking even that now. Fake hymens, vaginal tightening creams, cosmetic surgery, the works.
Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by obinna58(m): 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
Dottore:
Why are women so insecure about everything. This has led them into incessant pursuit of fake lifestyle.

Fake hair,
fake face,
Fake nails
Fake breasts,
Fake bum,
Fake height,
Fake weight,
Fake eye lashes,
Fake orgasm,
Fake emotions,
Fake relationships,
Fake love,
Fake tears,
Fake composure,
Fake commitment

Them go even give you fake child
Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by Easyluv2live(m): 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
Everything about them is fake. Vanity upon Vanity all is VANITY!!!
Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
Y nose She wud work on her ass grin
Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by davien(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
They'd have to take cartilage from her rib to reconstruct her nose tip after this one is done healing in a years time (watched so many botched videos to know this cheesy )
Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by fairheart(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
Chii59:

Although everyone is responsible for whatever actions they take, society's inclinations and peer pressure could equally be a reason.
When all these musicians sing about is "she carry front, she carry back" and 75-80% of women don't have the 'perfect' hourglass shape, what do you expect?

It is the duty of every educated and enlightened young women out there to protect their mind and sanity. When you talk about social pressure, who are the people engineering this pressure? Men? Hello no! The pressure to look attractive at the expensive of feminine happiness, are being engineered by same fellow women, mostly from wealthy background. Rich people do so much in destroying social structure than they do to sustain it. If all your friends are doing Yahoo Yahoo, will you blame them for joining? You are responsible! Ladies should fight off peer pressure and be themselves. Some of them are not even moved by all these plastic make up they use morning and night to impress nobody! Then and now, I meet ladies that maintain their natural beauty, not disturbed by what useless society dictates. Social pressure only gets to us when we let it excites us. You're responsible for shunning pressures that are not good for you short and long term.
Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
JaneYave:
Well, someone like me, I have always said that when I get my "money right" I will definitely go under the knife (cosmetic surgery) and I'm doing it in a bid to please MYSELF ,not the opposite sex. It's all about me, me,me...My nose ridge, my lips o, my hairline o, all join. then my jaw-line. I won't care what anyone will say once I'm ready. Everyone wants to look a certain way the like. Just let it be less invasive-surgery. mine is just reductions Sha.. liposuction. not adding anything, no chemicals. Just bone graftings and lip-reduction. And I'm good to go.
I know some men will insult me, but I couldn't really care..My own is to get what u want. Even my wife can get surgery,but it must be less invasive-surgery and not life threatening.
Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You would say this because you're beautiful, not understanding the plight of uglier people.
Exactly...they don't understand how one feels, cuz they are not the ones feeling less satisfied..I don't want to use the words ugly, per say.

2 Likes

Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
JaneYave:
In a bid to please a man. Fortunately, it is a great effort and we are really cashing out from It.

In a bid to steal from and manipulate GULLIBLE ADULT BOYS......

2 Likes

Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
Dottore:

Fake hair,
fake face,
Fake nails
Fake breasts,
Fake bum,
Fake height,
Fake weight,
Fake eye lashes,
Fake orgasm,
Fake emotions,
Fake relationships,
Fake love,
Fake tears,
Fake composure,
Fake commitment

You forgot football age
Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by armadeo(m): 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
Topic says she dies...

Post says her nose was necrosed.

WTF!!!@ and this is on front page.

Modified.

It's now nose tip... lol
Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
KevUnique:

Well, someone like me, I have always said that when I get my "money right" I will definitely go under the knife (cosmetic surgery) and I'm doing it in a bid to please MYSELF ,not the opposite sex. It's all about me, me,me...My nose ridge, my lips o, my hairline o, all join. then my jaw-line. I won't care what anyone will say once I'm ready. Everyone wants to look a certain way the like. Just let it be less invasive-surgery. mine is just reductions Sha.. liposuction. not adding anything, no chemicals. Just bone graftings and lip-reduction. And I'm good to go.
I know some men will insult me, but I couldn't really care..My own is to get what u want. Even my wife can get surgery,but it must be less invasive-surgery and not life threatening.
Finally, a non-hypocrite.

Unlike those liars who will come here to write nonsense and still check out Toke's butt
Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by Iatrogen: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
Dottore:

Fake hair,
fake face,
Fake nails
Fake breasts,
Fake bum,
Fake height,
Fake weight,
Fake eye lashes,
Fake orgasm,
Fake emotions,
Fake relationships,
Fake love,
Fake tears,
Fake composure,
Fake commitment

Women are the fake version of men, so stop disturbing yourself, worrying why something you already know is fake is showing it's disposition...
Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by payloader(m): 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
Dottore:

Fake hair,
fake face,
Fake nails
Fake breasts,
Fake bum,
Fake height,
Fake weight,
Fake eye lashes,
Fake orgasm,
Fake emotions,
Fake relationships,
Fake love,
Fake tears,
Fake composure,
Fake commitment

Direct benefit of what Eve caused us in the Garden of Eden.
Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
Rebuke:

undecided bros read! Even if yhu can't read a long story just pleass re- read the headline with a calm head. lipsrsealed

Better yhu have corrected yhurself.

Even at that, don't ever rejoice at the death of anyone whose existence never hurt yhu.
Lol, you guys should take it easy with me na. I have modified my comment, I will take my time to read next time.
Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by Janella1(f): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
Did you forget fake colour? quote author=Dottore post=99108784]Why are women so insecure about everything. This has led them into incessant pursuit of fake lifestyle.

Fake hair,
fake face,
Fake nails
Fake breasts,
Fake bum,
Fake height,
Fake weight,
Fake eye lashes,
Fake orgasm,
Fake emotions,
Fake relationships,
Fake love,
Fake tears,
Fake composure,
Fake commitment

Everything about them is fake. [/quote]
Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by HabibGwen230(f): 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
Queenslander:
Didn't read anywhere in the post that she's actually dead!!..
the post was actually referring to her nose tip

1 Like

Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by lilmonarch(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
Dottore:

Fake hair,
fake face,
Fake nails
Fake breasts,
Fake bum,
Fake height,
Fake weight,
Fake eye lashes,
Fake orgasm,
Fake emotions,
Fake relationships,
Fake love,
Fake tears,
Fake composure,
Fake commitment

with all these fakes wetin dey pain me be say they'll have the effrontery to say they need a real man grin
Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by nograv: 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
JaneYave:

No correction, usually in a bid to please a man who is out of their league.

Taio from around the corner who is more in that woman's league isn't shown any love..

No sympathy for you ladies and no f**ks given tongue
Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
JaneYave:

Actually, they don't do it to please men rather they do it to compete with their fellow women.
Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
Saintmary:

Finally, a non-hypocrite.

Unlike those liars who will come here to write nonsense and still check out Toke's butt
Heyyyyyyy....slow down tigress! Haha. You sound fierce, kilo shele gan..
It's like you want this cosmetic surgery thing, but you are getting upset listening to what people have to say about it? ... I'll say, just do what makes you happy, but be ready for the consequences too...Don't let it harm your body and health, that's all.
When I said my wife can definitely have surgery if she feels less comfortable in her skin, I didn't mean going to go and over lift her butt o. Anything that will be too obvious and eye-catching is a no-no for me and my lovely wife. She will feel shy even..Me, I don't even care about the Toke Makinwa and co type of ass..My own is all about "facial features" My Wife can get a pointed nose, higher cheek bones, a different smile/lip, hairline correction surgery or any other corrective procedures. I'm not into silicone boobs as I love to squeeze those soft natural breasts and get that texture which can't be gotten from implants. I already know the kind of wife that I will look for, and then approach for marriage. She will already have a naturally big and very soft ass. Needless to say, there won't be any need for butt-anything surgery.. We would mostly do FACIAL CORRECTIONS and get the satisfaction we crave from it. Purely for ourselves, to impress ourselves and not for anyone else outside our little circle of she and I. So that's it.
Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by Makebitcoin: 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
really
Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by whytediamond(m): 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
Bahamas95:
Alright, may her nose tip RIP.

Lol. Amen grin
Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
Vagina people always feeling insecure since 190BC, am not surprised.. Mtcheeew undecided.
RIP Mr Nose

Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
KevUnique:

Heyyyyyyy....slow down tigress! Haha. You sound fierce, kilo shele gan..
It's like you want this cosmetic surgery thing, but you are getting upset listening to what people have to say about it? ... I'll say, just do what makes you happy, but be ready for the consequences too...Don't let it harm your body and health, that's all.
When I said my wife can definitely have surgery if she feels less comfortable in her skin, I didn't mean going to go and over lift her butt o. Anything that will be too obvious and eye-catching is a no-no for me and my lovely wife. She will feel shy even..Me, I don't even care about the Toke Makinwa and co type of ass..My own is all about "facial features" My Wife can get a pointed nose, higher cheek bones, a different smile/lip, hairline correction surgery or any other corrective procedures. I'm not into silicone boobs as I love to squeeze those soft natural breasts and get that texture which can't be gotten from implants. I already know the kind of wife that I will look for, and then approach for marriage. She will already have a naturally big and very soft ass. Needless to say, there won't be any need for butt-anything surgery.. We would mostly do FACIAL CORRECTIONS and get the satisfaction we crave from it. Purely for ourselves, to impress ourselves and not for anyone else outside our little circle of she and I. So that's it.

Don't get me wrong Mr, I gats these stuffs, don't need no surgeries.

I just don't like the noise these hypocrites are all making.

Ciao
Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
Saintmary:

Don't get me wrong Mr, I gats these stuffs, don't need no surgeries.

I just don't like the noise these hypocrites are all making.

Ciao
oh, okay Mary...I am getting ur point better now. Mmmm, I like that you are confident of having those natural endowments. Not all are as lucky..so count your luck and keep smiling.
Can I see "these stuff" that you talking about? I really want to find someone who has it all and settle for marriage after building a friendship first..Would love to at least take a look at any Photo of yours. Facebook name pls? or Whatsapp
Re: Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
TOO much money, little sense. Being beautiful yet too insecure to see it. Poor chik

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'My Body Is A Weapon' - BamBam Shows Her Banging Body In Alluring Photos / "I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo / Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.