Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,117 members, 7,943,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Is Education In Nigeria A Scam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Education In Nigeria A Scam (344 Views)

Is Education Key Or Scam? / Is Education And Integrated Science A Good Course? / Is Studying Engineering In Nigeria A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Education In Nigeria A Scam by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:40am On Feb 16, 2021
Would appreciate if you guys subscribe to my channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJOg5asQy_Y
Re: Is Education In Nigeria A Scam by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:25am On Feb 16, 2021
Thank u my sista,

The major distinguishing factor here is innovation! The desire to want to improve oneself, better way of doing things, making processes and even the environment better.

that is why Nigeria is backward and now retrogressing.

Another thing is that for a strange reason, resources and finance hardly goes into talent and ideas that will bring development.

Instead finance is channelled into terrorism, prostitution in high places, banditry, hard drugs trade, kidnapping, economic sabotage, thuggery.... And other vices. Had Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs been in Nigeria, Apple would never have been invented.

Lol @

the last past part of your message, citizens in foreign countries mostly don't go to university and they have privileges, it is black that goes to school mostly ( to study yeye yeye courses)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Education In Nigeria A Scam by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:42am On Feb 16, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Thank u my sista,

The major distinguishing factor here is innovation! The desire to want to improve oneself, better way of doing things, making processes and even the environment better.

that is why Nigeria is backward and now retrogressing.

Another thing is that for a strange reason, resources and finance hardly goes into talent and ideas that will bring development.

Instead finance is channelled into terrorism, prostitution in high places, banditry, hard drugs trade, kidnapping, economic sabotage, thuggery.... And other vices. Had Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs been in Nigeria, Apple would never have been invented.

Lol @

the last past part of your message, citizens in foreign countries mostly don't go to university and they have privileges, it is black that goes to school mostly ( to study yeye yeye courses)

Thank you for sharing would appreciate if you subscribe to my channel

(1) (Reply)

A Bag Of Pure Water Now Cost #200.. Students React / WAEC Changes Date For Exam / Help Me With These 100l Textbooks....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.