Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,956 members, 7,879,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:16 AM

What You Are At The Beginning You Will Be At The End - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Are At The Beginning You Will Be At The End (133 Views)

Telling Your Age At The Beginning Of A New Relationship: Hard Or Easy / Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning / I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Are At The Beginning You Will Be At The End by Dnockeror333(m): 4:00am On Feb 16, 2021
Remove Righteousness, what you are at entering, you will remain while you are there!

It's stupid, not having sex with a girl/man before marriage in the name of fornication, what as though sex became abhorent after sometimes in marriage?

It's foolish not holding a girl at her hands before marriage, what has though even afrer marriage or some youthful time after marriage it became abhorent holding her hands?

You religious zealots, you who scare crows away in the name of righteousness or sin, this is unwritten code, this is African spirituality;he that entered in laughing will continue to laugh, he that does not enter in laughing would not laugh though he laughed at first after entering!

(1) (Reply)

Write -up(lesson For You All) / Pray Eat Love Train Sleep / I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.