Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,948 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:02 AM

Video:do You Remember A Man Who Proposed To A Lady & Received A Hot Slap? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video:do You Remember A Man Who Proposed To A Lady & Received A Hot Slap? (1549 Views)

Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) / Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport / Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:do You Remember A Man Who Proposed To A Lady & Received A Hot Slap? by Yomi4reel: 5:32am On Feb 16, 2021
What do you think might had happened and leads to the insult in public.this is what happened when you dont have patient dating a lady that does not like you or in love.

It is unfortunete that many ladies do not know guys who love love them but run after fine bpoy who will break their heart.

How many of guys have been insulted or experienced this kind of public disgrace and will you forgive the lady and move on with your life.

What are the lesson you learnt?

Watch the video:https://wahalablog.com/do-you-remember-nigerian-man-who-proposed-to-his-girlfriend-received-a-hot-slap/

Re: Video:do You Remember A Man Who Proposed To A Lady & Received A Hot Slap? by LawLab247: 6:05am On Feb 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Video:do You Remember A Man Who Proposed To A Lady & Received A Hot Slap? by Yomi4reel: 7:55am On Feb 16, 2021
Deal with who love you not the other way round,if a lady loves you, she will agree.Men should stop falling in love with run ladies who do not care about them
Re: Video:do You Remember A Man Who Proposed To A Lady & Received A Hot Slap? by Bahamas95(m): 8:26am On Feb 16, 2021
I am the kinda guy that doesn't do things to impress people. If you don't understand me you will conclude I am weird.

I will never propose to a lady in public, even when am discussing with someone the person standing close will struggle to hear me. I hate crowd/noise.

1 Like

Re: Video:do You Remember A Man Who Proposed To A Lady & Received A Hot Slap? by IMISSABROAD(f): 8:46am On Feb 16, 2021
Op, is the Guy marking the 3rd anniversary of the slap?

2 Likes

Re: Video:do You Remember A Man Who Proposed To A Lady & Received A Hot Slap? by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:40am On Feb 16, 2021
What is the development story that you want to share on this platform.

(1) (Reply)

Update On My Earlier Thread / Who Remembers This Nigerian Series Show / If You Woke The Next Day As The Opposite Sex What You Gonna Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.