Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,404 members, 7,932,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 03:14 AM

Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest (36896 Views)

Alaafin Laments Release Of Arrested Fulani Kidnappers By Police / I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene / Nigerians Won't Use Generators If FG Gives Uninterrupted Power Supply - Onuesoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by manyr4luv: 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
AnanseK:
I have lived long enough in the south and I have lived long enough in the north.. I have lived long enough in Nigeria to know when trouble is brewing..
I have read books on the civil war, I have heard both sides of the story..

I have read "Why we struck" and i have read "Why they struck"
I have heard oral history of the unfortunate Biafra war.

Across our borders, I have read about the Tutsis and I have read about the Hutus..
I have read how 1 million Rwandans were hacked to death.

I have read, about Congo, I have read about Nile I have about Zambezi..

We warned about the quit notice in Ondo... I knew it wasn't from. Shongo..

I saw the sequence starting from Akeredolu and the consequence of Sunday Igboho..

When i heard the poetic instigation of Soyinka.. I knew the show was about to begin..

Who ever is supprised at whst happened in Ibadan, Shasha town, Sai Dai sha-,Sha-Sha

We warned about ethnic profiling..
I clearly stated it will lead to ethnic cleansing..

It is now clear and obvious some people are hell bent on throwing our dear country into the chaos...

What happened in Ibadan is not spontaneous, it is was carefully planed and orchestrated..

It is a shame, barbaric and unacceptable.

All those who instigated the killing of innocent people simply because they speak a different language must be brought to book.

Enough of the cowardice.
Just listen to your stupidity and cowardice. The terrorists cattered in the forests all around the useless country are they indigenous nigerians?
Dear country kor dear cowtry nee!
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Tobest94: 4:06am On Feb 17, 2021
I pray they kidnap you or any of your family members one-day, then we'll find out from your afterwards if it's cooked story or not..
thebosstrevor1:
All these cooked up stories to paint a tribe bad.

I know this might go to front page to bring more traffic and create more contention.

All unverified news are just for sensationalism and to create controversy.

Everyone keep blaming fulani for kidnapping, last year, prisoners were released from prison by endsar protesters, these same people looted police stations armory and stole guns which many of them are using to commit crime.
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by musajo1(m): 5:11am On Feb 17, 2021
I'AM PROUDLY A FULANI HERDSMAN I STAND WITH PMB IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT YOU CAN Bleep YOURSELF
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Coolgent(m): 7:55am On Feb 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
All these cooked up stories to paint a tribe bad.

I know this might go to front page to bring more traffic and create more contention.

All unverified news are just for sensationalism and to create controversy.

Everyone keep blaming fulani for kidnapping, last year, prisoners were released from prison by endsar protesters, these same people looted police stations armory and stole guns which many of them are using to commit crime.
Dont mind the gullibles
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by Initial1: 7:58am On Feb 17, 2021
Lolz grin
Re: Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest by hucknall: 8:45am On Feb 17, 2021
AnanseK:

There will be more mass burial, so get ready , start digging.
more mass burials in your family. Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe As Nigeria Celebrated Independence Day In 1960 - Throwback Photos / 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications / President Buhari Arrives Daura For Sallah. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.