Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,772 members, 7,930,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:37 AM

Apartment For Rent in Bode Thomas, Surulere - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Apartment For Rent in Bode Thomas, Surulere (775 Views)

Executive Self Contain Room For Rent In An Estate Off Bode Thomas, Surulere / A 340sqm Land For Sale At Bode Thomas Surulere, With C Of O. / INVEST! 2nos Bedroom Bungalow Off Bode Thomas Surulere (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apartment For Rent in Bode Thomas, Surulere by kaysam315: 8:53am On Feb 16, 2021
A room is vacant in a spacious three bedroom apartment at a relatively cheap price in Bode Thomas, Surulere. The room is big and neat. The house is close to Bode Thomas Police Station which is not far from Costain. The house is fenced with two guards and two car parking space, all roads are tarred, there is unlimited Wifi in the apartment, there is microwave, refrigerator, balcony and some other accessories and most importantly the electricity in this serene area is very good.

#300, 000
No Extra Payment
call or WhatsApp: 07068323268
Thanks

Re: Apartment For Rent in Bode Thomas, Surulere by IceColdVeins(m): 10:21am On Feb 16, 2021
Can I pay short term? I need a temporary accommodation in Surulere
Re: Apartment For Rent in Bode Thomas, Surulere by kaysam315: 10:36am On Feb 16, 2021
What does short term mean?
IceColdVeins:
Can I pay short term? I need a temporary accommodation in Surulere
Re: Apartment For Rent in Bode Thomas, Surulere by IceColdVeins(m): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2021
kaysam315:
What does short term mean?
I mean like six month. My office is at Nigerian Breweries road. I’m kinda new in Lagos
Re: Apartment For Rent in Bode Thomas, Surulere by kaysam315: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
your office is very close to where the apartment is located, however short term may not be beneficial to me and the other person in the house as we will be the one to pay the remaining...i will suggest you create a time to see the house cos on the long run it maybe a great benefit to you as the place is close to your office. Moreso, you will agree (since you know this area well) that the house is comparatively cheap.
IceColdVeins:
I mean like six month. My office is at Nigerian Breweries road. I’m kinda new in Lagos
Re: Apartment For Rent in Bode Thomas, Surulere by kaysam315: 9:45am On Mar 25, 2021
This offer is still available
Re: Apartment For Rent in Bode Thomas, Surulere by Puya: 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
kaysam315:
This offer is still available
You didn’t share a picture of the room

Just a picture of the sitting room and outside
Re: Apartment For Rent in Bode Thomas, Surulere by kaysam315: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2021
Puya:

You didn’t share a picture of the room

Just a picture of the sitting room and outside

here is the room

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For An Apartment For Rent In Benin?? / Hilly Waters Project / 4 Bedroom Duplex In Lekki 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.