Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,589 members, 7,968,708 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:41 AM

Please Guys I Really Need Your Advice. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Guys I Really Need Your Advice. (228 Views)

Please Guys What's Is D Meaning Of This Abbrev LMAO / Please Guys, Is There Public Holiday Tomorrow? / Please Guys I Need Your Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys I Really Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 16, 2021
God day nairalanders my name is samuel i am a student,i got admission into school around 2019 as usual every body was happy and all of that my dad spent lot of money to pay my bills,finally i resumed school school first semester was not that smooth from one problem to another i was staying with my aunt we hard issue i parked out of house my dad got a new apartment for me it cost him 55k,exam came we wrote went for holiday and all of that but result first semester result was not released not until last week i went and check it and my result was very bad i mean my gp was just 0.65 with lot of carry over, i dont know how to tell my parent i got such a bad result they would be so mad at me i dont just know what to do.
Re: Please Guys I Really Need Your Advice. by merieam16(f): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2021
Resist the urge to shalaye....

Just write another jamb without ur parent knowing and this time ard a course ur brain can carry
Re: Please Guys I Really Need Your Advice. by ayterajah(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2021
Wtf.... I will advice you involve your Dad because he is your backbone and men are always understanding

Or

You work on yourself .... i mean you face it once and for all ..... if you're not catching up with the Gp .... you better find one business to be doing in sch or outside

But to be candid ..... If the course is too hard for you ... go and change it ..... and how do you conquer your o level and jamb ?
Re: Please Guys I Really Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 16, 2021
ayterajah:
Wtf.... I will advice you involve your Dad because he is your backbone and men are always understanding

Or

You work on yourself .... i mean you face it once and for all ..... if you're not catching up with the Gp .... you better find one business to be doing in sch or outside

But to be candid ..... If the course is too hard for you ... go and change it ..... and how do you conquer your o level and jamb ?
bro it not that am really a dull person i dont just know wat really happened.
Re: Please Guys I Really Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 16, 2021
ayterajah:

Or

Re: Please Guys I Really Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 16, 2021
merieam16:
Resist the urge to shalaye....

At least, u be omo baba olowo so u can afford writing another jamb without them knowing
Sorry what shalaye
Re: Please Guys I Really Need Your Advice. by budaatum: 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
You posted this under a recently registered monicker. Are you new here? What's your old mon if not?
Re: Please Guys I Really Need Your Advice. by merieam16(f): 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
terminator2002:

Sorry what shalaye
it means to explain unnecessary things
Re: Please Guys I Really Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
budaatum:
You posted this under a recently registered monicker. Are you new here? What's your old mon if not?
i have been using nairaland as a guest just created an account today.
Re: Please Guys I Really Need Your Advice. by budaatum: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
terminator2002:

i have been using nairaland as a guest just created an account today.
Hmm. I guess the stressful uncertainty of the past year must have affected your study.

I suggest you tell your father or the stress of not telling him will affect the next year.

Focus on your studies! It's like the seeking first the Kingdom of Knowledge, all other things will follow.

And return to update in a year.
Re: Please Guys I Really Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
budaatum:

Hmm. I guess the stressful uncertainty of the past year must have affected your study.

I suggest you tell your father or the stress of not telling him will affect the next year.

Focus on your studies! It's like the seeking first the Kingdom of Knowledge, all other things will follow.

And return to update in a year.
Thank you sir

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bachelors And Masters Degree In Business (no JAMB Or GMAT Needed) / 2 Chinese Men Accused In Student Visa Fraud, College Admissions Scheme / Ebonyi Ambassadors Ensky Prof Ituma, Nigeria's Youngest Vice Chancellor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.