Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,712 members, 7,889,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:16 AM

Moller Maersk - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Moller Maersk (2192 Views)

About Upcoming A.p. Moller Maersk Assessment Test On Tuesday / Maersk Shipping Firm Recruiting / Maersk Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moller Maersk by berni(m): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2007
please do anybody in the house know anything about moller maersk.they just called me for a test in jos.I need to know their pay,status and nature of test.
Re: Moller Maersk by pido4real: 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2007
yes, they are great people, there salary parckage is good to take you home. Gudlok
Re: Moller Maersk by sexyella: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2007
i was also invited to write in jos, though i filled in for Abuja. I'll leave on friday though.wish everyone luck in the job search.
Re: Moller Maersk by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2007
Yeah,I wrote the test yesterday in abuja.

100 questions in 24 mins, 2 sections.i .e. 12 mins for 50 questions. It comes down to about 14 seconds per question. But when u think that it takes 6-8 seconds to read the question alone,you know u have no hope of finishing.I overheard him say that even if you do well and the difference betwen your two scripts is more than 5,you will be subjected to a further test so try to do well on both papers.
Re: Moller Maersk by Ekinmore: 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2007
Anybody in the house that know what & what is being done again aside the test, because i heard that employment form is given immediately for someone to fill!True or False?
Re: Moller Maersk by Ekinmore: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2007
Am equally invited to jos 4 the test, Berni can we meet? I wll leave 2mw too. Called me 08030456118. xpecting frm u.
Re: Moller Maersk by nwaowerestanley: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
Good Evening Peeps! Please does anyone in the house know about the A.P. Moller - Maersk Group online test format? Pls kindly guide on what the person will be expecting? 50 Qusetions in 12mins. Position- Sales Executive? Test me on 08035002052. I will call you back. Thanks peeps! Expecting Responses.
Re: Moller Maersk by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
nwaowerestanley:
Good Evening Peeps! Please does anyone in the house know about the A.P. Moller - Maersk Group online test format? Pls kindly guide on what the person will be expecting? 50 Qusetions in 12mins. Position- Sales Executive? Test me on 08035002052. I will call you back. Thanks peeps! Expecting Responses.

Were you able to get any information? Please let me know

(1) (Reply)

Self Employment Opportunity / Goodnews For N-power Volunteers / Drilldeep Oil And Gas Graduate Job Recruitment 2018 (15 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.