Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Corrupt People Are Afraid Of Me-gen.buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corrupt People Are Afraid Of Me-gen.buhari (478 Views)

Anti-corruption Fight: Only Corrupt People Afraid of PMB - Kashamu / The List Of Corrupt People Pre- President Buhari Jailed In 1984 / Nigerians Are the Most Corrupt People In the World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corrupt People Are Afraid Of Me-gen.buhari by Gbenge77(m): 8:37am On Apr 08, 2011
The presidential candidate of the CPC,Gen.Muhammadu Buhari has said his administration would ensure even development of the country and judicious application of resources ,insisting that it was only corrupt Nigerians that were afraid of his coming to office.

Speaking in Onitsha during his campaign tour of Anambra state,Buhari assured that his party  would build more link roads to the food basket areas of the country for the benefit of farmers,to make them get value for their efforts and make food more abundant and cheap for everyone.

He said,'' Nigeria has suffered in the past 12 years owing to the PDP misrule and misappropriation of national funds.CPC would ensure adequate application of resources and ensure security in all parts of country.

''We will also stop all forms of misappriation of public funds meant for the development of generality of our people and anybody engaged in corruption would have himself to blame''.   
''Under CPC leadership,workers in the country would be adequately renumerated,while power supply must work to power up our industries and cottage industries.We will return accountability in Government affairs and i assure Nigerians that i will by example for everybody to follow.'' http://odili.net/news/source/2011/apr/7/313.html

(1) (Reply)

Fire Guts Ait Again / Exclusive: Funny Business Again With Nigerian Ballots / Iyabo Obasanjo Has Lost!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.