Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market (31743 Views)

100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries / Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by Urbannaira: 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
all what this good for nothing politicians do is take pictures
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by janeIBfashion(f): 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
oloshun:
Please send me man email. I may be your prospective customer. Oloshun@gmail.com

Bro let's do whatsapp please so I can send you some latest senator styles then you choose so I can tell you how much
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by wink2015(m): 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
RESTRUCTURING will address all this problems.

All this ONE NIGERIA Yakubu Gowon and others are using to deceive the country can no longer work.
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
Omooo see palace of Sarkin Hausawa in Ibadan compare with Baale of Shasa in the group picture with slippers
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by Asapchris(m): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
Yoruba Youths teach them lesson. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by slimjohn2k5: 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
See how they quickly came around
But when our people are been killed these guys keep quiet and will watch the whole show unfolds.

Nigeria which way
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by ridwanlawal: 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
benratigan3:
if I'm not mistaking,a certain tribe has been causing havoc nation wide,but no visit by the northern governors?,why?now the tide has changed, they are running Helter skelter.

Nigeria is too divided to be fixed at this rate.
Their brothers in action, E no move them.
Yoruba strike once, they come dey sue for peace
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by Germanhunter(m): 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
Asadujames202:
Aphonja bend over and collect AMU from your Arewah husband tongue

I know its prolly just a harmless banter from your inner better appeal
But if you really look at your post from another device
You go know say e no necessary
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by leisuretym: 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
Yoruba's are fool..ish if they do not take them to yewa in Ogun and ondo where the northerners and herders have set plantations on fire and kill them including a woman, go to the hibrow lekki phase one and see illegal immigrants from chad with okadas all over the place , rather they took soldiers there to flog the villagers.
They are doing everything to return their footsoldiers back there..
I wonder how a man from Niger Republic came into the country to kill a Yoruba man in Ibadan market.
What is the immigration dept doing about these illegal immigrants?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by farouk2much(m): 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
No campaign after election we mst revenge this killings
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by ShootThemAll(m): 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
Of what importance is BOLA TINUBU to Yoruba's?

Fulani terrorists are killing your people, taking your land and raping your women...

TINUBU SORO SOKE!!!! WEREY!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by berbs: 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
setobaba:
Don’t be deceived, it’s just for eye services .

It’s very obvious the south are really scared of the fulanis

You'll be shocked that it's not longer business as usual.
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by leisuretym: 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Have they ever visited areas where killer herdsmen wrecked havoc. Goats on senseless tour.

They should stop harbouring illegal immigrants from Niger , Chad, Sudan and Mali because they want to win election with power of number in SW, a lady in the previous thread said illegal immigrants from Niger Republic caused the trouble buy killing the Yoruba man with a dirty slap, what is illegal immigrants from Niger Republic doing in Ibadan?
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by pacespot(m): 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hausa's should understand that an attack on Fulani's herdsmen is not an attack on them, if they are bottling up anger for Yoruba's because of that they are fighting the wrong fight. Yoruba's have reiterated many times that Hausa's is not their target.

Hope necessary measures are taken by the government to help the affected traders back on their feet

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
Must dis pple wear agbada?
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by ThierryJay: 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
27Pushing30:
What I find funny is the palace of the Baale compared to the palace of the Sarkin Shasha observe

Not only that. See the Baale wearing worn-out dunlop slippers for a whole 4 Governors' visit. That means he normally parades around bare-footed. It's obvious who's been getting the better end of the bargain from the Shasha market between the two rulers.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by snoopanddre(m): 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ok
Why didn't they visit those villages or farmers whose people were being kidnapped, raped or killed.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by Spectaclesawe25: 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
Summary of it all : Playing political games with peoples lives.
The security of the masses will matter to these politicians only if there wards are among the masses and casualties.
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by pstjoga: 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
Drsnives:
For that 2nd picture shey una see the way them relegate their host to the back? Seyi looks confused too

To show him where he belongs.
Let the yorubas no get sense. Where is the Oba? He is inconsequential!
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by BobbieZion(m): 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
aleeyus:

all we need is peace.

Yes,we need peace, but not for the wicked.

How many of them have visited other places,when other tribes and religion where killed?
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by Elsanchez: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
27Pushing30:
What I find funny is the palace of the Baale compared to the palace of the Sarkin Shasha observe

My brother , I was wondering the same

This one na oppression on home soil

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by dakom92(m): 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nigeria is a funny country clashes between herders and farmers up north is on the rise just today fulani herders attacked a community in Plateau state and some Northern governors went down south west to address the killing of northerners (hausa) in the south west....all I see is religion in the regalia of politics wise up you south west
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by Sirdan247(m): 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
Don't be surprised if makinde defect tomorrow
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by MrDDM: 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
I have airtime to sell.. Direct transfer.. If u have interest chat me on WhatsApp 070-3600-58-70. Note I don't do online things.. I prefer to meet in person, I'm living in Navy barrack okokomaiko. LAGOS
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by benratigan3(m): 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
ridwanlawal:
Their brothers in action, E no move them. Yoruba strike once, they come dey sue for peace
Yoruba only so far, Edo, East and others are coming
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
24 people were kidnapped in Niger state and this useless governor,is in another state talking of peace.
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by grudges: 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
By
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Have they ever visited areas where killer herdsmen wrecked havoc. Goats on senseless tour.
that one is settle now, you have already taking law in to your hands, what more do you want, unlike your counter part who are running for their life. Beside, there is an eye witness who testified what transpired on that faithfull day that led to the death of morethan 30 innocent people, I know deep in to your heart , you are still not remorsefull and you dont even care cause the peoples affected in your eye are animal with human body. You burnt their huds, killed their animals, chased them out like rodents, still not enough, you kill them, and still you are not satisfied , you peoples you dont have a human heart seriously, what is worthy on this earth that you have to commit attrocities for you to enjoy it. Assuming this country is divided, what kind of enjoyment do you reckon when we know some of us will die in the next second, some minute, some day, some week, only few among us will last for years, no matter how we enjoy this world we are leaving it sooner or later. To me, no soul is worthy of killing , when I know I am not leaving here forever, and how sure are you even if this country is divided you will enjoy it, you are not sure, only assumption, so why killing. A word is enough for a wise.
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by calcal: 1:31am On Feb 17, 2021
TheRareGem1:
This is a good thing..it's a good thing that the northern govs show up...but what will happen to the northerners that left onto to their respective states nau

What is good there? it shows that the country is not one. if there is a clash in Chicago, the Florida governor will not go there to sort his people out.
Let's divide this country!
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by shugabasbn: 6:59am On Feb 17, 2021
Security challenge in Zamfara and Niger is the worst , imagine their governor as ambassador of peace or intern for peace.
.2 days ago NSTA bus from Kontagora to Minna all the 18passengers were kidnapped n nobody tok peen
Re: Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market by dareadewuyi: 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
Yeyenatu!, e maa tan ara yinje,you are parching unparchinable,our coexistence is inevitable, it can not work, we are people of diverse religion, culture and language, even diverse orientation, let them leave for their land and call back home our people, there is place like home.There could be a temporary peace, another deadly clash will soon erupt. Hausa chairman of Shasha market who claimed to have lost 20million Naira to the crisis had said he will returned back to the north and never to come back to Shasha again , even if after the settlement .Aboki, pada si ilu e, emi gigun ni san iya, do not wait till you find yourself in the grave prematurely. That has being my candid advice undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Rotimi Amaechi? / Osun Election: APC Is Like An Orphan Struggling In Ife – Babajide Omoworare / Ministries With Huge Shares In 2016 Budget (chart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.