Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,755 members, 7,979,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:04 PM

CAC Online Corporate Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CAC Online Corporate Registration (198 Views)

CAC Online Registration - How To Start And All You Need To Know / Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online / Start An Online Corporate Thrift Collection Biz, Join Us, Make 50-100k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAC Online Corporate Registration by Gobdddd(m): 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
Pls who else have been able to complete his or her company online registration using the new CAC portal?

I started the registration process of corporate company registration.
I provided all info needed and was given an RRR number to make payment on remita.

I walked into my bank, Zenith bank and paid the money using the Remita.
They sent me a transaction success message.

But my application is still showing that it is yet to be submitted. But I actually submitted before RRR was generated.

Now, I don't know what to do.

I contacted the CAC via twitter and via email, they said I should return to my bank. I wrote remita and they confirmed the transaction was successful.

Pls, does anyone here have any idea of what I should do?
All the support numbers by CAC are either not going or not being answered.

Pls someone should help me. Am stuck in between the way

(1) (Reply)

Shop On Our Laptops Today / Stylish Rain Boots Available / What High Demand Digital Products Can I Buy And Resell Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.