Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,826 members, 7,889,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

Please Advise Me On What To Do - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Advise Me On What To Do (243 Views)

Please Advise: Invest In Nigerian Stock Exchange Or US Stocks / Brisk Capital Or Quintessential Or Tonso Elite PLEASE ADVISE / I Have 70k To Invest. Kindly Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Me On What To Do by temidayo2002(m): 8:50am On Feb 17, 2021
Please I'm a student also I'm learning graphics design. Someone give me 40,000 to find something to do, so I decided to enroll in graphics design training. Now the 40,000 is with me, I don't want to go back and be begging again, please suggest me what I can use it for to generate some incomes. please it's urgent, any idea will be appreciated.
Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do by BusinessCity: 8:52am On Feb 17, 2021
40, 000 isn't enough to bail one out of life's issues

This is my advice to you

Whatever you do,

1. Make sure you don't lose the money

2. Set it as the lowest you will ever have and grow and add to it protecting the 40k from any kind of loss
Re: Please Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 17, 2021
though small but you can still utilise that

lets talk

(1) (Reply)

Globe Economic And Trade Development Council / Do you have a use carton you want to sell / FOREX TRADING & BITCOIN INVESTMENT OPTIONS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.