Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,640 members, 7,878,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:24 AM

Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police (21192 Views)

Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria / Kaduna School Abduction: Bilal Mohammed Killed 3 Months After Wedding / Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by 3gpvids: 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
Buhari i condemn you too

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by Freelancer2020(m): 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
someone that will come out to say one thing while another thing is inside him, I wonder how he managed to sleep at night

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by illicit(m): 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
As usual....
Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by ofuonyebi: 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION IS, HOW LONG DOES THIS FEDERAL GOVT SCHOOLS IN THE NORTH
CONTINUES TO STUDY IN THE FEAR OF ABDUCTION AND THREATS TO LIFE WHILE ASO ROCK KEEPS
ON CLINGING CUPS OF RED WINE? WITH BUHARI DANCING WITH THE JUG!

WHAT A SHAME OF A NATION AND LEADERSHIP!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by Kamil83(m): 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
Condemn without Action

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by shadeyinka(m): 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
The president should pay ransome to them as usual. What are they waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by mmadu4: 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
the most useless and stupid president ever in the history of man kind.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by wellmax(m): 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
The resultant effect of giving Amnesty and cash rewards to Bandits and Insurgents.

You give financial compensation to those who pick up arms to destroy lives and properties.

The problem of the NorthEast and NorthWest has just began. embarassed
How about the Amnesty program of the Niger Delta.
Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by MosayA: 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
MY COUNTRY IS NOT A SHITHOLE

THE PRESIDENT IS, and SADLY, that's why shit happens

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by wellmax(m): 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
shadeyinka:
The president should pay ransome to them as usual. What are they waiting for?

Mention an instance where the president paid ransom to free captives.
Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by HabaHaba: 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nigeria is really without a head or a government.

I've always loved my dear Country where I can move freely, and eat Sugar cane while I stroll around. I've loved Nigeria for the kind of persons that I meet everyday, that love to make joke out of everything and every situation.
I love my Nigerian foods, from assorted cultures and regions. The myriad of language is awesome and mind blowing.
When I hear Nupe speak with passion, I get caught up with awe, same for Hausa language, Yoruba, Gwari, the Edos, the Igalas, etc. I mean, one may be broke but just chatting normally with a Nigerian brother makes your idle time worth some while.

BUT,.... I don dey taya for the current spate of insecurity all around. The blatant disappearance of intelligent governance.
From roads, to lack of water to nonexistent electricity that we are yet billed like rogues, to even our lives that are daily loosing the humanity values to our security agencies taking laws into their hands (yet not providing any form of security).

I DON TAYA!

Sincerely, I've started considering the lingering thoughts of moving my family away from this,...like Trump would say, "shit hole '.

Chei!

Who do we run to?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by mmsen: 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
The north. lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by wellmax(m): 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
Kamil83:
Condemn without Action

The topic alone says Police and Army, but you can choose what to read.
Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by RichAbujaGuy: 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
PMB and team had almost decimated BH so the 2023 political opposition has now marketed school kidnappings and all sorts of herdsmen news to push an agenda of insecurity in the country.
The looters will continue this criminal policy until they get their hands on the national cake again.

Stay woke & stay safe.
Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by Sufisunni: 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
My state is under attack
Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by plankyjacky(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
A failed nation. Help the children O Lord.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by mmsen: 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
wellmax:

How about the Amnesty program of the Niger Delta.

Are Niger Delta militants kidnapping school children by the dozen?
Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by wellmax(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
mmadu4:
the most useless and stupid president ever in the history of man kind.

Buhari remains one the best President in Nigerian history. This issue of security challenge will surely become history soon.
Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by omaclarry(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2495965260698601&id=1452287068399764

like my mentor falseprophet will say: i see the army rescuing them with a combination of kinetic and non kinetic approach, i see them rescued without any ransome paid. I see the governor thanking repentant bandits for facilitating their rescue. This i have seen.
Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by YorubaPrince: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
it will not be well with you.

AMEN^1,000,000,000,000,000
Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by bombim(m): 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
the only language the presidency know condemn
Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by Yankee101: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Na your brothers do am
Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by wellmax(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
calyto:
So what does governors do?
Collect and share money, collect awards, attend ceremonies and if it pleases them, come online to criticize what they are part of right?
It's not everytime, Buhari!Buhari!! Buhari!!! What are local govt chairpersons doing? When there is a footage in their clusters, why don't they alert the governor? Or are they part of this whole mess?

Unfortunately nobody is asking these questions, we all put the blame on FG, while governors stay idle and just give press releases.
Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by wellmax(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
nothingspoil70:
Millions and millions of Naira will be used again to buy their freedom and the government will still swear they didn't pay a dime for their release
When will all these end?

Are you also a member of the bandits, tell us more
Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by stupidmod3: 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
buhari the condemner

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by wellmax(m): 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
Dyke15:
If Buhari stays up to 2023 without a COUP, then our military system deserves an award as d worst and most corrupt in the entire world coz their allegiance is to the state which is failing or if not, which has failed already
If the DULLARD stays up to 2023 without a REVOLUTION too, then we the citizens deserve an answer and apology to our unborn and generation to come

Isn't that the ultimate plan of the opposition?
All you unpatroitic elements that are waiting to see this nation burn will all be disappointed.
Even if you succeed in burning this nation, you and your family will not be spared.
Shame on you and your lots.
Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by sojayy(m): 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ol
Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by Mightyhaiz: 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
I pity the next president of this country.. This clown has muddled and scrambled every single aspect

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by wellmax(m): 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
asobo1:
[s]Shame on you buhari
Shame on your supporters
Despite after being a serial looser at the polls. After winning this is the best the inept can offer.

Security zero
Economy zero
Education zero

They only people I have pity for are those who didn't contribute to the rigging of the inept. Aside that, it's either killings in SW or North.

Shame on you buhari
Shame on you buhari[/s]

Shame on you enemy of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by Comedian2019: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
Bubu is not shocked this time.
Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by Freedomforever(m): 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
Things are getting out of hand may God Help us,is a pity that we all are in this mess.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Kagara School Abduction In Niger State, Dispatches Army, Police by Kingrefreshed: 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake / PDP To Adopt Another Party In Anambra In Order To Beat INEC Deadline / GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina & Madueke Give Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.