Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

Once Saved, Continue In Sin And You Are Forvere Saved - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Once Saved, Continue In Sin And You Are Forvere Saved (192 Views)

What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / Why Once Saved Always Saved Is Not A License To Sin / "Once Saved, Forever Saved": Wrong And Unscriptural! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once Saved, Continue In Sin And You Are Forvere Saved by ochibuogwu5: 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
CONCERNING THOSE WHO STILL TEACH ONCE SAVED, CONTINUE IN SIN AND YOU WILL STILL GO TO HEAVEN
Somebody was teaching this because *he generalized* that everybody who looks at a woman *commits lust in his or her heart* whether the woman is well dressed or not according to Matthew 5:27-28 and also because *his erroneous generalization that everybody is worrying on this earth* then going further he said that *confessing our sins repeatedly inside our hearts to God is going to be an endless prayer words inside the mind of every believer hence it will be boring and make people only have guilty conscience all the time*. This above teaching is FALSE AND ERRONEOUS GENERALIZATION that everybody in this world is committing sin *after people have believed the gospel and died to their flesh in Christ Jesus Crucified according to Galatians 2:19-21*. If you are among such people with this type of gospel understanding please ask the Holy Spirit to give you His own genuine interpretation of Galatians 2:19-21.

Of-course, it means we *are saying Christ Jesus himself was not fully human* or *He was fully human who did not leave on this earth without committing sin even in His mind* though He publicly declared that there is sin-nature or manifestations in His whole being thus "I will not talk with you much more, for the prince (evil genius, ruler) of the world is coming. And he has no claim on Me. [He has nothing in common with Me; there is nothing in Me that belongs to him, and he has no power over Me.]" (John 14:30 ampc) and He requested that His audience should check for any attribute of sin in Him and convict HIM for such thus "Who of you convicts Me of wrongdoing or finds Me guilty of sin?..." (John 8:46 ampc)

then Peter who was His disciple for 3 years testified about His lifestyle thus "...He committed no sin." and *the only example that shows we have received His New Life within our mortal-bodies is that we do not commit sin both inside our thoughts/hearts and external lifestyle each second by grace through faith IN THIS NEW CREATION LIFE*
thus
"For *even to this were you called [it is inseparable from your vocation]. For Christ also suffered for you, leaving you [His personal] example, so that you should follow in His footsteps*.
22 *He was guilty of no sin, neither was deceit (guile) ever found on His lips*.
23 When He was reviled and insulted, He did not revile or offer insult in return; [when] He was abused and suffered, He made no threats [of vengeance]; but he trusted [Himself and everything] to Him Who judges fairly.
24 He personally bore our sins in His [own] body on the tree [as on an altar and offered Himself on it], that we might die (cease to exist) to sin and live to righteousness. By His wounds you have been healed.
25 For you were going astray like [so many] sheep, but now you have come back to the Shepherd and Guardian (the Bishop) of your souls." (1 Peter 2:21-25 ampc),

"You have been born-again by *an incorruptible seed of the living word of God*" (1 Peter 1:23),

then the author of Hebrews declared that Jesus by His death on the Cross and Resurrection has brought other human being who believe in to this same life of glory from this present world to the final ecstasy in Heaven thus "For it was an act worthy [of God] and fitting [to the divine nature] that He, for Whose sake and by Whom all things have their existence, *in bringing many sons unto glory*, should make the Pioneer of their salvation perfect [should bring to maturity the human experience necessary to be perfectly equipped for His office as High Priest] through suffering." (Hebrews 2:10 ampc),

then going through Pauls letter to Titus concerning the grace which is embedded inside Christ now living within our mortal bodies as Grace and Truth declared its functions namely 1. Grace appeared to all human being in order to enable us receive salvation *only through faith in Jesus Christ Crucified* not our own works, 2. this same grace teaches us how to say no to sin, say no worldly passions, say yes to holiness, say yes to righteousness, say yes to self-controlled lifestyle in this present world not in heaven when we die
thus
"For the grace of God (His unmerited favor and blessing) has come forward (appeared) for the deliverance from sin and the eternal salvation for all mankind.
12 It has trained us to reject and renounce all ungodliness (irreligion) and worldly (passionate) desires, to live discreet (temperate, self-controlled), upright, devout (spiritually whole) lives in this present world," (Titus 2:11-12 ampc).

Honestly these teachings *have moved out of the unadulterated gospel* which *puts an end to our old being inside the Crucified Jesus Christ and transfers His NEW LIFE into our mortal-body through faith thus "And now [brethren], I commit you to God [I deposit you in His charge, entrusting you to His protection and care]. *And I commend you to the Word of His grace* [to the commands and counsels and promises of His unmerited favor]. *It is able to build you up and to give you [your rightful] inheritance among all God’s set-apart ones* (those consecrated, purified, and transformed of soul)." (Acts. 20:32),

"And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that *He may remain with you forever*—" (John 14:16),

"But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him], and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come [that will happen in the future].
14 He will honor and glorify Me, because He will take of (receive, draw upon) what is Mine and will reveal (declare, disclose, transmit) it to you." (John 16:13-14 ampc),

"There is no excuse for sin" (John 15:22),

"Now to Him Who is able to keep you without stumbling or slipping or falling, and to present [you] unblemished (blameless and faultless) before the presence of His glory in triumphant joy and exultation [with unspeakable, ecstatic delight]—
25 To the one only God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory (splendor), majesty, might and dominion, and power and authority, before all time and now and forever (unto all the ages of eternity). Amen (so be it)" {Jude 1:24-25},

"And *He will establish you to the end* [keep you steadfast, give you strength, and guarantee your vindication; He will be your warrant against all accusation or indictment so that you will be] *guiltless and irreproachable in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah)*.
9 God is faithful (reliable, trustworthy, and therefore ever true to His promise, and He can be depended on); by Him you were called into companionship and participation with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord." (1 Corinthians 1:8-9 ampc),

"Jesus answered them, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, Whoever commits and practices sin is the slave of sin.
35 Now *a slave does not remain in a household permanently (forever);* the son [of the house] does remain forever." (John 8:34-35 ampc),

"And this is why I am suffering as I do. Still I am not ashamed, *for I know (perceive, have knowledge of, and am acquainted with) Him Whom I have believed (adhered to and trusted in and relied on), and I am [positively] persuaded that He is able to guard and keep that which has been entrusted to me and which I have committed [to Him] until that day*.
13 *Hold fast and follow the pattern of wholesome and sound teaching which you have heard from me, in [all] the faith and love which are [for us] in Christ Jesus.*
14 *Guard and keep [with the greatest care] the precious and excellently adapted [Truth] which has been entrusted [to you], by the [help of the] Holy Spirit Who makes His home in us.*" (2 Timothy 1:12-14 ampc),

"Therefore, you will fully know them by their fruits.
21 Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father Who is in heaven.
22 Many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name?
23 And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; depart from Me, you who act wickedly [disregarding My commands].
24 So everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts upon them [obeying them] will be like a [p]sensible (prudent, practical, wise) man who built his house upon the rock.
25 And the rain fell and the floods came and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock.
26 And everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not do them will be like a stupid (foolish) man who built his house upon the sand.
27 And the rain fell and the floods came and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell—and great and complete was the fall of it." (Matthew 7:20-27 ampc).

let us even look at this scriptures that is being quoted to justify once saved, keep committing sin and you are saved forever thus "Although He was a Son, He learned [active, special] obedience through what He suffered
9 And, [His completed experience] making Him perfectly [equipped], He became the Author and Source of eternal salvation to all those who give heed and obey Him," (Hebrews 5:8-9 ampc);
Jesus achieved our eternal salvation through obedience without sin to His Father and He is the source of eternal salvation *to those who obey HIM*, yet somebody is *saying if you continue committing sin/disobedience to Jesus; He is still your source of eternal salvation*. If you *obey HIM by allowing His New Creation Life to manifest through your thoughts, desires, imaginations, decisions, actions, lifestyle and in-actions which is done through faith each second then you really have Jesus as the source of your eternal salvation*.

Please if you want to listen to an adulterated gospel which *terminates sin permanently and releases righteousness through faith in Jesus Christ Crucified effortlessly each second of your earthly lifestyle*, go to youtube search for the message *NOT I BUT CHRIST* by Gbile Akanni; it is 4-gospel videos then after listening; discern for yourself whether *the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified is capable of keeping any human being on this earth without sin in thoughts and deeds each second on this earth*. Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Once Saved, Continue In Sin And You Are Forvere Saved by ochibuogwu5: 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
"And it shall be in that day, says the Lord, that you will call Me Ishi [my Husband], and you shall no more call Me Baali [my Baal].

17 For I will take away the names of Baalim [the Baals] out of her mouth, and they shall no more be mentioned or seriously remembered by their name.

18 And in that day will I make a covenant for Israel with the living creatures of the open country and with the birds of the heavens and with the creeping things of the ground. And I will break the bow and the sword and [abolish battle equipment and] conflict out of the land and will make you lie down safely.

19 And I will betroth you to Me forever; yes, I will betroth you to Me in righteousness and justice, in steadfast love, and in mercy.

20 I will even betroth you to Me in stability and in faithfulness, and you shall know (recognize, be acquainted with, appreciate, give heed to, and cherish) the Lord.

21 And in that day I will respond, says the Lord; I will respond to the heavens [which ask for rain to pour on the earth], and they shall respond to the earth [which begs for the rain it needs],

22 And the earth shall respond to the grain and the wine and the oil [which beseech it to bring them forth], and these shall respond to Jezreel [restored Israel, who prays for a supply of them].

23 And I will sow her for Myself anew in the land, and I will have love, pity, and mercy for her who had not obtained love, pity, and mercy; and I will say to those who were not My people, You are My people, and they shall say, You are my God!" (Hosea 2:16-23 ampc)
Re: Once Saved, Continue In Sin And You Are Forvere Saved by ochibuogwu5: 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
"Thus says the Lord of hosts: Let your hands be strong and hardened, you who in these days hear these words from the mouths of the prophets who on the day that the foundation of the house of the Lord of hosts was laid foretold that the temple should be rebuilt.
10 For before those days there was no hire for man nor any hire for beast, neither was there any peace or success to him who went out or came in because of the adversary and oppressor, for I set (let loose) all men, every one against his neighbor.
11 But now [in this period since you began to build] I am not to the remnant of this people as in the former days, says the Lord of hosts.
12 For there shall the seed produce peace and prosperity; the vine shall yield her fruit and the ground shall give its increase and the heavens shall give their dew; and I will cause the remnant of this people to inherit and possess all these things.
13 And as you have been a curse and a byword among the nations, O house of Judah and house of Israel, so will I save you, and you shall be a blessing. Fear not, but let your hands be strong and hardened." (Zechariah 8:9-13 ampc)
Re: Once Saved, Continue In Sin And You Are Forvere Saved by ochibuogwu5: 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
"The very night before Herod was about to bring him forth, Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, fastened with two chains, and sentries before the door were guarding the prison.

7 And suddenly an angel of the Lord appeared [standing beside him], and a light shone in the place where he was. And the angel gently smote Peter on the side and awakened him, saying, Get up quickly! And the chains fell off his hands.

8 And the angel said to him, Tighten your belt and bind on your sandals. And he did so. And he said to him, Wrap your outer garment around you and follow me.

9 And [Peter] went out [along] following him, and he was not conscious that what was apparently being done by the angel was real, but thought he was seeing a vision.

10 When they had passed through the first guard and the second, they came to the iron gate which leads into the city. Of its own accord [the gate] swung open, and they went out and passed on through one street; and at once the angel left him.

11 Then Peter came to himself and said, Now I really know and am sure that the Lord has sent His angel and delivered me from the hand of Herod and from all that the Jewish people were expecting [to do to me].

12 When he, at a glance, became aware of this [[a]comprehending all the elements of the case], he went to the house of Mary the mother of John, whose surname was Mark, where a large number were assembled together and were praying.

13 And when he knocked at the gate of the porch, a maid named Rhoda came to answer.

14 And recognizing Peter’s voice, in her joy she failed to open the gate, but ran in and told the people that Peter was standing before the porch gate.

15 They said to her, You are crazy! But she persistently and strongly and confidently affirmed that it was the truth. They said, It is his angel!

16 But meanwhile Peter continued knocking, and when they opened the gate and saw him, they were amazed.

17 But motioning to them with his hand to keep quiet and listen, he related to them how the Lord had delivered him out of the prison. And he said, Report all this to James [the Less] and to the brethren. Then he left and went to some other place.

18 Now as soon as it was day, there was no small disturbance among the soldiers over what had become of Peter.

19 And when Herod had looked for him and could not find him, he placed the guards on trial and commanded that they should be led away [to execution]. Then [Herod] went down from Judea to Caesarea and stayed on there." (Acts 12:6-19 ampc)
Re: Once Saved, Continue In Sin And You Are Forvere Saved by ochibuogwu5: 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
"As Jesus passed on from there, He saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax collector’s office; and He said to him, Be My disciple [side with My party and follow Me]. And he rose and followed Him.
10 And as Jesus reclined at table in the house, behold, many tax collectors and [especially wicked] sinners came and sat (reclined) with Him and His disciples.
11 And when the Pharisees saw this, they said to His disciples, Why does your Master eat with tax collectors and those [preeminently] sinful?
12 But when Jesus heard it, He replied, Those who are strong and well (healthy) have no need of a physician, but those who are weak and sick.
13 Go and learn what this means: I desire mercy [that is, readiness to help those in trouble] and not sacrifice and sacrificial victims. For I came not to call and invite [to repentance] the righteous (those who are upright and in right standing with God), but sinners (the erring ones and all those not free from sin)."
(Matthew 9:9-13 ampc)

(1) (Reply)

Demons In Church February 18 / God Wants You To Do These In The Last Days Before It Is Too Late / The Beginning Of The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.