Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,357 members, 7,974,488 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:52 AM

How To Know A Trusted Vendor That Won't Scam You On Facebook. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Know A Trusted Vendor That Won't Scam You On Facebook. (216 Views)

I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" / Makeg Money Scam You Should Fall For In 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know A Trusted Vendor That Won't Scam You On Facebook. by necyka: 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
I am a vendor that sells everything wears online and I want to share my story with you on how I got scammed on Facebook and what I do now before patronizing Facebook vendors.

Sometime in 2020, the name Jane Wears on Facebook got a mention in another post to be selling all kinds of thrift wears.

Me being a novice that hasn't bought anything online before clicked on the name and landed on her wall.

I liked the presentation of her wall so I chatted her up. We got talking, I made selections out of items she sent to me and then placed an order.

Going by her business policy, half payment of the total sum of my order was made that moment and then balance to be paid on delivery.

Delivery, according to her will be due two days after payment so I was patient not knowing I have been scammed.

As promised, delivery was due I didn't hear from her, so I sent a message to know what's wrong and why the delay. She didn't respond the first day, I sent another message the second day and that was it, she blocked me.

I was pained but I learned my lessons.

That experience thought me the hard way so I started looking out for the following before chatting up or patronizing vendors on Facebook;

1. Age of your Facebook account

2. Date of your last post

3. If your comment and like buttons are open to public

4. Engagements on your personal post because sales posts don't get engagements all the time especially if you are not a public figure with plenty followers.

5. I take notes of people that comment on your posts and what they commented.

6. I also take notes of people you tag or that tags you to a post.

Please feel free to add more if I skipped any so we all can get richly informed.

Now to my business, I have beautiful and classy bags, sneakers, and men's packet shirts going for 5,000 naira only. I also do wholesale deals for bags and sneakers. Chat me up on WhatsApp let's do business 09052998497

Please don't chat me up if you won't trust me. My policy is payments validates orders. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Custom Aluminium Extrusions Are Very Cost-efficient / Business Support Academy - The Company Profile / Court Fines Daddy Freeze N5million For Adultery in Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.