Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,304 members, 7,947,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

See Who Am Getting Married To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Who Am Getting Married To (893 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. / I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Who Am Getting Married To by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
You all are invited

Re: See Who Am Getting Married To by Ahmback(m): 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
You're passing a clear message here.
I'm kinda suspecting you and all your self-treasure post in this forum
Re: See Who Am Getting Married To by Dexterfire: 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
From your previous posts, it's either you're catching cruise as they say or your going through some personal issues. If it's the latter I'll advise you to seek help on Reddit or quora instead of nairaland.

1 Like

Re: See Who Am Getting Married To by AntiHate: 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
IntersexSherry:
You all are invited
So shall it be as u wish urself.
Re: See Who Am Getting Married To by illicit(m): 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: See Who Am Getting Married To by Nazgul: 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
This is a very serious matter...so you're not human after all? undecided
Re: See Who Am Getting Married To by SILENTandSMART2: 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
Wow !!! ,Dats a great step and decision,

I can join you guys together if you want jusss gimme location and if you don get pastor no problem

So cute tongue
Re: See Who Am Getting Married To by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Something Is Really Wrong With U.

(1) (Reply)

Moringa Oil For Skin Lightening And Hair Growth / 18+ What’s Y’all Think / Do You Think Starting A Relationship In 100L Is A Good Or Bad Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.