Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,828 members, 7,945,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

How To Earn Money With Just 5% Battery Life On Your Device. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Earn Money With Just 5% Battery Life On Your Device. (272 Views)

NSE Triggers "Circuit Breaker" As ASI Rise​ Beyond 5%​ / How To Make #50,000 And Above From Home During This Lockdown With Your Device / Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn Money With Just 5% Battery Life On Your Device. by LifeSolutionsTV: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
This thread is a Strategic Thread to Teach, Train and Mentor people on How To Earn Money ONLINE - PROMPTLY.

As the name of this thread states - " How To Earn Money with just 5% Battery Life on Your Device"; I'll be relating on here how I Utilize every 5% Battery Life to be Socially and Economically Productive whilst being Profit-Oriented.
Re: How To Earn Money With Just 5% Battery Life On Your Device. by LifeSolutionsTV: 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
Let's Get to work already.

Re: How To Earn Money With Just 5% Battery Life On Your Device. by LifeSolutionsTV: 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
In Nigeria where I live; Every 5% Battery Life of your Mobile Device Matters - Particularly when it's your last 5%.

Personally, as the founder of www.lifesolutions.network, I Aim at earning atleast 5,000 Naira before any 5% drop on my battery life.

How ?

Find out @ www.poverty-alleviation-coin and www.lifesolutions.network/poverty-alleviation-in-nigeria . Every 5% Matters.

Re: How To Earn Money With Just 5% Battery Life On Your Device. by LifeSolutionsTV: 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
Last year, I founded www.lifesolutions.network to serve as a Solutional Platform to provide BILLS Solutions to people.

It is very evident that everyone needs BILLS to pay their BILLS.

Everyone has been looking for easy ways to MAKE Money online, however they are lost with so many information online.
Re: How To Earn Money With Just 5% Battery Life On Your Device. by LifeSolutionsTV: 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:
Last year, I founded www.lifesolutions.network to serve as a Solutional Platform to provide BILLS Solutions to people.

It is very evident that everyone needs BILLS to pay their BILLS.

Everyone has been looking for easy ways to MAKE Money online, however they are lost with so many information online.

Hence; @ www.lifesolutions.network , what we do is to provide people with The BILLS Financial Solurions which is defined as:

B - Business Solutions,

I - Investment Solutions,

L - Lifestyle Solutions,

L - Love Solutions,

S - Sexual Solutions.

Re: How To Earn Money With Just 5% Battery Life On Your Device. by LifeSolutionsTV: 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

Hence; @ www.lifesolutions.network , what we do is to provide people with The BILLS Financial Solurions which is defined as:

B - Business Solutions,

I - Investment Solutions,

L - Lifestyle Solutions,

L - Love Solutions,

S - Sexual Solutions.

So, we down to 1%, this is where I drop my online ink.

(1) (Reply)

We Fix All Kinds Of Flat Screen TV. Home Service. / Investment In Sand Dredging In Lagos / 90

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.