Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,243 members, 7,887,689 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

Patience Ozokwo List Those Who Brought Her Into Nollywood And Appreciates Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwo List Those Who Brought Her Into Nollywood And Appreciates Them (761 Views)

Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) / Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) / Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwo List Those Who Brought Her Into Nollywood And Appreciates Them by Discovery4today: 8:36am On Feb 18, 2021
Patience Ozokwo List those who brought her into Nollywood and Appreciates them
Eyes firmly on the goal

Fun fact:

I was introduced to Nollywood by chief Zebrudaya (Chika Okpala) and Pete Eneh (may God continue to rest his soul).
They were my class mates in Esute mature university program. They couldn't believe how much I made them laugh everyday in class �
CLICK ON THE LINK TO READ MORE
https://naijalatestrends.com/?p=1002

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwo List Those Who Brought Her Into Nollywood And Appreciates Them by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2021
Thank you Patience Ozokwo for acknowledged men that take you to limelight.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

(video): Queen Of Ninjas, Nengi Spotted With Ike Ogbonne, Calls Him Troublesome / Different Types Of Legwork#ggb Dance Video / Kizz Daniel Welcomes A Set Of Twins On His 27th Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.