Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,223 members, 7,919,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:10 PM

“never Break A Woman's Home, Someone Else Will Snatch The Man From You” - Bob - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “never Break A Woman's Home, Someone Else Will Snatch The Man From You” - Bob (697 Views)

Amanda Ebeye: My Son Is Just Two But I Fear Girls Will Snatch Him Away From Me / Kingtblackhoc: Oritsefemi Wants To Snatch Maami Igabgbo From Me / "I Will Snatch Your Husband And Suck Him Dry" Bobrisky's New Year Resolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“never Break A Woman's Home, Someone Else Will Snatch The Man From You” - Bob by Callydgists(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2021
“Men Will Disgrace You If You Snatch Them From Another Woman, Don't Break A Woman's Home” - Bobrisky

Well known Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye, alias Bobrisky has come heavily for women who go about wrecking the homes of other women.

The self-proclaimed Male Barbie took to his Instagram page to warn such women that the day of retribution is near for them. His reason for saying so is that men are not trustworthy.

In his words:

”If you break another woman homes, just to make her hurt don’t worry your own cane is hidden too. Sooner or later somenone else will snatch d man from u. Simple! Men that can disgrace u”

His post comes as a subtle shade at Rosy Meurer, the wife of his best friend’s ex-husband, Olakunle Churchhill.
CONTINUE READING BELOW.....
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/02/men-will-disgrace-you-if-you-snatch.html

Re: “never Break A Woman's Home, Someone Else Will Snatch The Man From You” - Bob by Freestainworld(m): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2021
No be this one wey say em be ashawo, what do prostitutes do? they snatch people's husband and wives, so shut the Bleep up, all of you are together in the same ship.
Re: “never Break A Woman's Home, Someone Else Will Snatch The Man From You” - Bob by mosdii(m): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2021
They won't take this advice because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: “never Break A Woman's Home, Someone Else Will Snatch The Man From You” - Bob by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
A hoe bashing another hoe.

(1) (Reply)

Singer Burna Boy Mourns His Friend Who Died Years Ago / Rate James Brown Shedibalala Challenge Entry / BIG BROTHER NAIJA: Full Video Of Saturday Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.