Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,491 members, 7,978,610 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:22 AM

Kind Of Woman I Wish To Marry - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Kind Of Woman I Wish To Marry (476 Views)

The Woman I Need / The Woman I Need. / What Kind Of Kiss Sends Emotions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kind Of Woman I Wish To Marry by smileagain: 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2011
My name is Biodun, am 30 years. I was born and brought up in Ibadan. presently stay in lagos, am a student of university of Ado Ekiti. i love to establish a long lasting relationship with a lady that ready to give me her love, that fear God,she should be an origin of both Osun and Ekiti state, that i can share any of my feeling with,she should be a good christian,slim and light in completion.for further detail about me PLS any interested lady should send her phone number and facebook users name to jackwood247@yahoo.com 0r can reach me on 07062425230
Re: Kind Of Woman I Wish To Marry by r231(m): 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2011
Ok
Re: Kind Of Woman I Wish To Marry by 25omega(m): 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2011
poster what does it mean when you say "fear God"
you do know people have different gods right?
so if she fears her god but doesn't fear yours is that a deal breaker?
Re: Kind Of Woman I Wish To Marry by biola44: 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2011
nairaland grin
Re: Kind Of Woman I Wish To Marry by Thirst4Lif: 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2011
and light in completion

He certainly wouldn't want to have dark babies. People might think they're, African.
Re: Kind Of Woman I Wish To Marry by Dyt(f): 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2011
posters compo s hillarious
Re: Kind Of Woman I Wish To Marry by Skyblings(m): 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2011
Get all u need to know about love,dating and relationship at http://lovendating..com u ll deffinitely appreciate the articles.

(1) (Reply)

Delta Guy / Court Marriage And Church Marriage Which Is Better / Be My Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.