Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Do You Need A Professional Non-fiction Writer? - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Do You Need A Professional Non-fiction Writer? (412 Views)

Non-fiction Writer Wanted Asap / E-Book Fiction Writer Needed!!! / Non-fiction Writer/ Editor Needed For A Long Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Professional Non-fiction Writer? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
I am available to write articles or blog posts.

My writing style is simple and straightforward.
There will not be any issue with grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure.
I am strict with meeting deadlines.
No plagiarism.

>Research articles
>Long form posts
>Lists and How-Tos
>Essays
>Lifestyle
>Reviews
>Op-ed pieces
>Any topic of your choosing

Delivery time depends on the length and type of article or blog post

My contact details
Whatsapp: 09015611181
Email: sandraogbodo293@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need A Professional Non-fiction Writer? by Bashmantech: 11:13am On Feb 20, 2021
If you are looking for an extra source of income, and you are interested in writing, i.e you know how to write articles, and blog posts, and can meet deadlines, feel free to contact me using the Telegram link below or bashman0001(at)gmail.com . Send two or three samples. Thank you and Happy weekend!

bit . ly / 3uamxxk

bit. ly / 3uamxxk

copy and remove the space.

(1) (Reply)

Once I Saw The Moon / Get A Verified Paypal Account With Just $2 / Looking For A Professional Book Editor? PM Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.