Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:13 AM

Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities (44893 Views)

Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack / Oyo Farmers Flee As Herdsmen Attack Igangan Again / FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by luminouz(m): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Which herdsmen again? The same herdsmen that have been evicted by Sunday Igboho? I don't understand.

That aside, I don't know why some Nigerians are making things difficult for themselves! If RUGA is the solution, why not embrace it? What is common land?

Yesterday, a young man approached me, demanding I cede my 10 hectares of land to him else I won't like what would follow. I pleaded with him, but he refused, insisting he needed the land for an undisclosed business. To avoid issues, I left the land for him - for peace to reign.

So you see? It's not worth it! If RUGA is the solution, let's accept it for peace to reign. Doesn't make any sense killing yourselves cos of grass..

Nigeria go better.

Lmaooooo
Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
franktech:
I do not need your like brother, only read along and reason. The reason you do not like blood was due to the fact you are a Christian but Christianity was designed to Make the children of God weak and helpless. Every empire that rose after the death of Jesus Christ used religion to conquer. Rome, Saudi, England(Anglican). In the bible Romans are all idle worshippers remember. They conquered jerusalem the holy land of God, they wrote the new testament and gave you and also brought catholic to enslave your mine and incapacitate your spirit. Do you now think that the new testament is correct? What religion did Jesus Christ practiced when he was alive? Is there laws in the new testament? Read exodus 17 or if you can read the whole of exodus so that you see what God need you to do. God do not only allow us to kill when threatened but he equally rise from his throne to help us do that himself. God is same yesterday, today and forever. If Jesus Christ himself was a Jew and thought us from the old testament Luke 4:17, then why are you not a Jew? Be a wise man.

muslim, but sometimes i wish fulani can go extinct. they dont give a fuxk if ure muslim or not. most of them cant even recite quoran

1 Like

Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by Amumaigwe: 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
aomolola:
It's a pity that we are in such mess. Just lost my big Aunt in Oyo whom Fulani herdsmen attacked with some other people on Tuesday. Her finger was cut with matchet n she bled till morning . That particular attack never made headline but I could imagine d number of people dying daily . This country is in mess

Where are the cows please? It must be Igbo.
Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by greypencils: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
It seems likè default setting is about to be pressed and we will be going back to pre-colonial times. Christianity and Islam has made Yorubas soft. Let every one go back and embrace the spirit of your ancestors, fortify yourselves against attacks, arm yourselves with guns and amulets and let there be communal farming. Let all farmers go to each farm in herds and not singularly anymore. Let our traditional rulers throw away our useless Governors and take back the power they used to have over their own people. This is war. We prayed against it but it still came. The war in the middlebelt has been brought to our doorstep and there is no sugar coating it. Omo Odua Ogun ya. Let every man be Agbekoya. These marauders must be driven out of our lands. Its unfortunate that in the 21st century we are being dragged back to the 17th and 18th Century. But it is what it is and Buhari is the uncircumsized bastard that has brought this upon us. Omo Odua, this is war, arm yourselves.
Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by papae1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Which herdsmen again? The same herdsmen that have been evicted by Sunday Igboho? I don't understand.

That aside, I don't know why some Nigerians are making things difficult for themselves! If RUGA is the solution, why not embrace it? What is common land?

Yesterday, a young man approached me, demanding I cede my 10 hectares of land to him else I won't like what would follow. I pleaded with him, but he refused, insisting he needed the land for an undisclosed business. To avoid issues, I left the land for him - for peace to reign.

So you see? It's not worth it! If RUGA is the solution, let's accept it for peace to reign. Doesn't make any sense killing yourselves cos of grass..

Nigeria go better.

I don't think the land truly belongs to you or your clan. For goodness sake I have never heard of such tales by moon light since I was born. You didn't even say you had to sale the land to the person. The most fearful person in Nigeria can not do what you claimed to have done. So chill and drink your favourite beer and sleep abeg.

Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by oluwaSavage: 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nigeria go better.

What if he comes for your head next? Will you offer him that too?
Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by Tochj(m): 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nigeria go better.
I believe you are joking
If not Ruga will never solve any problems
Ruga will give Fulani a foothold to achieve their age-long quest to enslave indigenious people.
Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
Guys I wanna come back home this year, but the news I read here scares me a lot. Is Nigeria really this bad ? Bad news upon bad news on a daily.
Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
annyplenty:
Lord, let there be no war in Nigeria.
you're already at war but you don't know it
Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by NobleRace: 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nigeria go better.

Hahahaha. Thanks for the tip off. I think I have to come over to you to claim the remaining parcel of land. I didn't know that 10 hectares of land is this easy to acquire.
Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by greypencils: 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ekeeyhandsome:
Guys I wanna come back home this year, but the news I read here scares me a lot. Is Nigeria really this bad ? Bad news upon bad news on a daily.
Trust me it is far worse than you left it. Nigeria has never had it this bad before.
Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
I expect de northern people to condemn in strong term like de shasha market issue.
Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by Ganjafama(m): 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
SilverNorGold:

So you see? It's not worth it!
Isssorite! You can as well cede your wife and children to any man who comes threatening. There are some things in life that are worth fighting and dying for: family and things you worked hard to achieve are two of them.
Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
Trust me it is far worse than you left it. Nigeria has never had it this bad before.

Smh.. ���
Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by Conrod: 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
[quote author=Cosbyrich post=99197134]

How many of them died in Shasa?Everybody should eschew violence.

Igbos Are Cowards, Saboteurs, By Patrick Ikpainyang

Greenbarge Reporters
4 years ago

For the sake of Nation building, I expected our Igbos compatriots to remain remorseful, with broken spirits and contrite hearts. They should emulate the Japanese and Germans, who after the 2nd World war, that they caused, have adopted pacifist Constitutions and behaviors. They have realized the folly and worthlessness of war mongering.
The activities of IPOB and MASSOB are not in the interest of the Igbos. Rather, unfortunately, old historical wounds have been ruptured. They have inadvertently resuscitated their past inglorious roles in the national disintegration. I don’t blame them, because they were not born before the war, rather I blame their parents that lived through that period. And who should have cautioned them.
Even joseph goebbels will be shocked of your sophistry.
Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by EmekaA125(m): 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
I feel for Yoruba nation. They monster they voted because of their son Osibanjo is unleashing mayhem to them by empowering his kinsmen.
Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by Jhayeahsam01(m): 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
and oyo messiah sunday igboho came but u said you dont want him abi.
Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
Never4getU:
This is coward of the highest order. The earlier we stop running for these criminals the fastest we will regain our right to free movement as guaranteed in the constitution. More so, fear is the worst form of cowardice as u give undue advantage to ur enemy to continue with boldness.

Nobody have a monopoly of violence otherwise, we will all be caught up unaware of a deadly catastrophe. Feat can't be considered an art of war if not the worst form of war tact's.
If u touch them, they will cry foul. The core North wil suprisingly start saying, nobody has monopoly of violence lipsrsealed embarassed.
Our fear, is our undoing.
We are being pushed to the wall
We shall get there
Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by lordprogress: 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nigeria go better.
another Fulani asslicker.
Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by Amumaigwe: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
Cosbyrich:

How many of them died in Shasa?Everybody should eschew violence.

Igbos Are Cowards, Saboteurs, By Patrick Ikpainyang

Greenbarge Reporters
4 years ago

For the sake of Nation building, I expected our Igbos compatriots to remain remorseful, with broken spirits and contrite hearts. They should emulate the Japanese and Germans, who after the 2nd World war, that they caused, have adopted pacifist Constitutions and behaviors. They have realized the folly and worthlessness of war mongering.
The activities of IPOB and MASSOB are not in the interest of the Igbos. Rather, unfortunately, old historical wounds have been ruptured. They have inadvertently resuscitated their past inglorious roles in the national disintegration. I don’t blame them, because they were not born before the war, rather I blame their parents that lived through that period. And who should have cautioned them.
I was 9 years old, when Lt Col. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, the Governor of the then erstwhile Eastern Region of Nigeria seceded and declared the Republic of Biafra. In my youthful foolishness, I staked my life to a worthless cause and enrolled in OJUKWU VANGUARD. By the time I returned to my parents in our village which had been liberated by the Nigerian army, I lost 2 academic years, with war scars physically psychologically and mentally inflicted on me.
To start with, the agitation for Biafra is gross insults to the minorities of the then Eastern Region and worse still on the memories of those gallant men and women that paid the Supreme prices. Though Biafra was created by the Igbos, the minorities mostly from the present day Akwa Ibom and Cross River States, sustained it militarily, administratively and diplomatically.
With this, the roles of the following heros come to mind. Late General Philip Effiong,Ojukwu’s 2nd in command, sustained Biafra militarily. Late Chief Ntieyong Udo Akpan, was the Secretary of the Government of Biafra. He was the defacto Administrator of Biafra. Late Chief Okokon Ndem Okon, was the Director General of Radio Biafra, and their Chief Propagandist. Late Dr Matthew T Mbu, was their foreign Minister and their foremost diplomat. Late Major Archibong was their most brilliant war tactician that liberated Ikot Ekpene six times from the Nigerian army.
With the exception of General Ojukwu, other Igbos used that war to make money. Left for the Igbos, the war would have ended in 1967, it wouldn’t have lasted for 30 months. For instance Col Yakubu Danjuma , of the 1st Division and his Boys literally strolled into Enugu and occupied it. Ditto for most of the Igboland. But late Col Benjamin Adekunle of the 3rd Marine Commando, was frustrated in the present day Akwa Ibom state.
Wherever the battle was tough, most often a non Igbo was the Biafran Commander. The Igbos exhibited so much cowardice. They were saboteurs. It was such that General Ojukwu lost confidence in them, relied and confided only on the minorities, particularly the present day Akwa Ibomites. I am very happy that he appreciated their roles, as were conveyed in his orations at the funerals of late General Philip Effiong, Late Chief Ntieyong Udo Akpan, and late Chief Okokon Ndem Okon, my neighbor.
Again on the night of 15January 1966, 4 Igbos and I Yoruba Majors and their subalterns embarked on a killing spree. By the time it was over, they have assassinated the Prime minister, Alhaji Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, the almighty Premier of Northern Region, Sir Ahmadu Bello, the Premier of Western Region, Chief Samuel Akintola, Chief Festus Okotie – Eboh. The two Igbo Premiers of Midwest region, Osadebe, and that of the Eastern Region, Chief Michael Okpara, were not touched.
The military casualties of that “coup”, were Brigadier Maimalari, Commander of the 1st Brigade and the most senior Northern military Officer, Brigadier Ademulegun, Commander of the 2nd Brigade, and the most senior Yoruba military Officer, Colonels Shodeinde, Pam and Arthur Unegbe(the only Igbo casualty). Suspiciously Major General Johnson Thomas Umunakwe Aguiyi-Ironsi, the most senior Igbo military Officer was spared.
Suspiciously an Igbo man, Senator Nwafor Orizu, the Senate President, (with President Nnamdi Azikiwe on vacation to Britain) handed over power to his Igbo brother, Major General Johnson Thomas Umunakwe Aguiyi-Ironsi. The Igbos were all over bragging about the superiority of their tribe. They waxed a record titled “EWU NEBE AKWA ” meaning the goat is weeping.. That was a mockery of the Northerners over the assassination of their Leaders . And went about provocatively, openly hawking the tearful portraits of the late Prime minister, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa.
The Northerners violently rioted against the Easterners, derogatorily called “Nyameri”. That was the remote cause of the declaration of Biafra and the bloody civil war.
If the present Igbo generation knew the past inglorious roles their fathers played in the disintegration of this Nation, they should be hiding their heads in shame.

Hate made you write all these? If you invest as much time in creative writing, you are likely to become famous and rich.

1 Like

Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by franktech(m): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
Now you begin to understand. Religion was used to conquer the great Hausa people and now they are just walking dead race.
Before i leave you, when Jesus Christ was tranfigurating, who and who visited him (Elijah and Moses). Remember they were warlords. Do you know how many million people Moses alone killed? And even committed murder(though unknowingly). Elijah on the other hand kill for fun. He is a fireman his words is fire. If he dosen't like you, he can command fire to consume you instantly. He didn't die, Chariots of fire came down from heaven and took him up. Yet Moses and Elijah are the elders in heaven. Me and you that is too weak to kill our enemies cannot dream of coming close to the part of heaven that they are in.
SuperBold:

muslim, but sometimes i wish fulani can go extinct. they dont give a fuxk if ure muslim or not. most of them cant even recite quoran
Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by Mitsurugi(m): 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nigeria go better.

You are a fearsome liar! Jesus! shocked
Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
franktech:
Now you begin to understand. Religion was used to conquer the great Hausa people and now they are just walking dead race.
Before i leave you, when Jesus Christ was tranfigurating, who and who visited him (Elijah and Moses). Remember they were warlords. Do you know how many million people Moses alone killed? And even committed murder(though unknowingly). Elijah on the other hand kill for fun. He is a fireman his words is fire. If he dosen't like you, he can command fire to consume you instantly. He didn't die, Chariots of fire came down from heaven and took him up. Yet Moses and Elijah are the elders in heaven. Me and you that is too weak to kill our enemies cannot dream of coming close to the part of heaven that they are in.

dont preach to me my soul is dead
Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
Godada:
I hate to say this but these guys voted overwhelmingly to usher this blood thirsty clannish people. They couldn't hide their hate for the people of the south east extraction. Now they have to deal with this.

Nigerians arise!

Fight for your motherland

Nigerians overlooked youth presidential aspirants claiming they had no experience - buhari had zero experience when he took power by force. you all laid your beds lie on it
Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by Gadiola2(m): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
meanwhile zootopia military forces are busy dropping missiles in orlu killing innocent people in the process
Zootopia force dey channel all their energy put for ESN matter......mumu pipul
Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by billyG(m): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nigeria go better.
U are a coward! preemptive strike, strike him b4 he knows what hit him.
Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by bubu2019: 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Nigeria go better.
you go through what you wrote and decided to post it?

I'm disappointed with your parents
Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by idtwo: 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
I really don't know what is behind your comments, were you paid or are they truly your convictions BUT what is certain is your lack of wisdom.
Someone once said our brains are like memory cards, they come in different capacities. While some have theirs in terabytes, you have yours unfortunately in mere kilobytes if not worse.
Just read what you wrote again and ask someone to give you a dirty slap.

SilverNorGold:

Nigeria go better.

1 Like

Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by pricklewane: 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
God must punish your entire household n unborn generation for this comment.
SilverNorGold:

Nigeria go better.
Re: Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities by twistakelv: 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
Rent/hire 1 or more today. from enugu to any state or any state to enugu. we also do within enugu private drop services.
other services we provide include:
1. vip school runs services for your kids or school.
2. vip services for wedding celebrants and special guests - bride's parents, groom's parents etc
3. vip services for thanks giving, burial and other festive ceremonies.
4. vip services when you want to visit your village with your family without stress.
5. vip courier services
etc.
ivm connect is brand new 2020 model hunchback luxury brand from innoson vehicle manufacturing company. they are available for public use within and outside enugu. all you need do is call or chat me up and we will deliver unforgettable cruise experience to your door step and pleasure.

O7O188O487O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) / Cameroonian Soldiers Arrive Gwoza, Nigeria (Photos) / See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.