Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,167 members, 7,880,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

Gov Obaseki Denies Providing Land For Herders In Edo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obaseki Denies Providing Land For Herders In Edo State (11193 Views)

AK-47 For Herders: Bala Mohammed Says He Was Misunderstood / Insecurity In Edo: Obaseki Backtracks On Government Providing Land For Herders / Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Obaseki Denies Providing Land For Herders In Edo State by BabanawanGod: 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
Every one can see it clearly what is happening, Obaseki pls be wise
Re: Gov Obaseki Denies Providing Land For Herders In Edo State by wink2015(m): 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
1. Our attention has been drawn to misleading and false media reports claiming that @GovernorObaseki has agreed to provide grazing land for herders in the state.

2. Our position on the matter of grazing land is clear and has not shifted, which is that there is no free land for grazing in Edo. Grazing is an economic activity just like poultry and piggery or any other agric enterprise. Govt will not cede any land in the state for grazing.

3. I have continually warned against the politicizing of security issues.

Some political actors are trying to instigate the type of killings witnessed in some states in the country just because they are embittered by the heavy loss they suffered in the political space.

4. Thankfully, their plans have failed because of the pre-emptive actions taken by Governor Obaseki and the security agencies.

We condemn, in the strongest terms, the current futile efforts by these defeated politicians in the state to cause mayhem and chaos among our people.

5. All peace-loving people of Edo State are enjoined to dedicate this Lenten period to pray for peace at this difficult time in the life of our dear country.
https://twitter.com/GovernorObaseki/status/1362367497912127488?s=19

Do not sell Edo state land to fulani even if they are willing to buy it with British pound sterling or American dollars.

They will still introduce their caliphate into Edo state and spread to the rest parts of the Niger delta region.

Many of these fulani herdsmen are not even Nigerians.

Some came from Guinea, Bukina Faso, Mali, Niger, Chad and Cameroun.

The fulani herdsmen crisis will come to an end by the time the administration of President Buhari elapse by 2023.

President Buhari is the chief patron of the herdsmen in Nigeria and in west africa and he is the person that is spearheading all this crisis from Aso rock.
Re: Gov Obaseki Denies Providing Land For Herders In Edo State by Blackdisciple(m): 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
Since he is denying it then any fulanise orcs seen in the bushes should be dealt with precisely.
Re: Gov Obaseki Denies Providing Land For Herders In Edo State by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
Obaseki, na Ogun go kill u there!

Unfortunate bastard! angry

1 Like

Re: Gov Obaseki Denies Providing Land For Herders In Edo State by Pipapi1: 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
FISH POND CONSTRUCTION
I require someone that can construct minimum 6 units of surface fish ponds measuring at least 10ft x 30ft in a new farm located at Ayetoro village (4 minutes drive from Redemption Camp) along Lagos - Ibadan expressway.

Interested individuals should send their expression of interest or quotation to la_bahiq@yahoo.com and tura_crescent@yahoo.co.uk on or before Saturday 27th February 2021.

Enquiries
0808 354 0466
0814 214 1075
Re: Gov Obaseki Denies Providing Land For Herders In Edo State by wink2015(m): 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
backnbeta:
Any Southern governor that gives land for RUGA is a bastard and should be dealt with by his people. No northern governor will cede his land for a group of Southerners to do anything undecided

Many of these governors from the south easily fall for the antics of the northern political oligarchy when they dangles SWEET CARROT at their face by way of being considered for Vice President or even President.

These governors sell their loyalty for a plate of porridge to these northern politicians and plunge their people to perpetual fulani slavery.
Re: Gov Obaseki Denies Providing Land For Herders In Edo State by bobluck: 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Drabeey:
Since he has denied..

This is who to vote..., Permit me to introduce who I'm talking about. He is she, She's HE because She gives credence to him.

Who is he?
He is not from a noble home, He dinned with them enough to know their ways.
He is not a christian but understands the need to understand (selah) that they must all have a 'fair belief'. He loves to preach his doctrine with the Muslims and any religion that sow seed of peace. He understands how every sentiments should live in harmony but also an advocate of science and technology proofs that improves situation of life for his people. He is for all, not for none.

Unlike many Nigerians who must talk, he rarely drops his views on social media pages, not on many media.

Complaining is not a part of him, he understands how tedious political offices are. He view Africa however as unlucky to have leaders who seek to recuperate the toils of holding public offices from looting the public offices they hold. Seek more years by feeding the public with same loot . He understands why that polity is not their fault, they met it. Hardly will any politician get a post without 'mingling'. You can't mingle without money, do your findings.

He's loaded with so many ideas on how to move the country forward (not ready to impose any) but he aspires to be a leader who listens to everyone who works with him. "A politician who is a politician without a political post "

If his 'team grabs' the post, they have no point to prove, They only want to improve the country through the many mistakes they will make, to reduce the stress for the next administration. They are the 'Patriots'

He understands he must work with many leaders (many may call them godfathers). He is resolute to give them their ways, but he belongs to none, so he won't resist pressure to discipline who errs through the 'must work' public scrutiny offices...
Remember 'they are not proving any point'

"He gives party members contracts but with 'excessive' supervision on quality implementation. However, he understands why he must work with opposition. He opens them to policy making and 'implementation supervisions' and leave the media to freely keep an eye".

Please don't mind my unschooled mumble
Who's HE?
who's she?
Could be You or even me.

Permit me to introduce you to the life of a Patriot who wants a better Nigeria.

#WeMoveAsPatriots

Oga what have you said now?

1 Like

Re: Gov Obaseki Denies Providing Land For Herders In Edo State by Administration1: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
Drabeey:
Since he has denied..

This is who to vote..., Permit me to introduce who I'm talking about. He is she, She's HE because She gives credence to him.

Who is he?
He is not a christian but understands the need to understand (selah) that they must all have a 'fair belief'. He loves to preach his doctrine with the Muslims and any religion that sow seed of peace. He understands how every sentiments should live in harmony but also an advocate of science and technology proofs that improves situation of life for his people. He is for all, not for none.

Unlike many Nigerians who must talk, he rarely drops his views on social media pages, not on many media.

Complaining is not a part of him, he understands how tedious political offices are. He view Africa however as unlucky to have leaders who seek to recuperate the toils of holding public offices from looting the public offices they hold. Seek more years by feeding the public with same loot . He understands why that polity is not their fault, they met it. Hardly will any politician get a post without 'mingling'. You can't mingle without money, do your findings.

He's loaded with so many ideas on how to move the country forward (not ready to impose any) but he aspires to be a leader who listens to everyone who works with him. "A politician who is a politician without a political post "

If his 'team grabs' the post, they have no point to prove, They only want to improve the country through the many mistakes they will make, to reduce the stress for the next administration. They are the 'Patriots'

He understands he must work with many leaders (many may call them godfathers). He is resolute to give them their ways, but he belongs to none, so he won't resist pressure to discipline who errs through the 'must work' public scrutiny offices...

"He gives party members contracts but with 'excessive' supervision on quality implementation. However, he understands why he must work with opposition. He opens them to policy making and 'implementation supervisions' and leave the media to freely keep an eye".

Who's HE?
who's she?
Could be You or even me.

#WeMoveAsPatriots

If at this age, you're still supporting the accession of "a old cargo" to rule Nigeria, then you're a failure...
Re: Gov Obaseki Denies Providing Land For Herders In Edo State by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
Edo no be Delta
Re: Gov Obaseki Denies Providing Land For Herders In Edo State by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
tot:

No mention of integrity? If you have all the traits above but no integrity, nothing nothing.

You can call all i've said 'Integrity'
Re: Gov Obaseki Denies Providing Land For Herders In Edo State by Makebitcoin: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Gov Obaseki Denies Providing Land For Herders In Edo State by shiffynaani(m): 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Obaseki, na Ogun go kill u there!

Unfortunate bastard! angry
bros calm down e never give dem nah cheesy

We don't have any land to give ruga

Ruga kill you dia

1 Like

Re: Gov Obaseki Denies Providing Land For Herders In Edo State by chrismastre5(m): 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
Drabeey:
Since he has denied..

Who is he?

Who's HE?
who's she?
Could be You or even me.

#WeMoveAsPatriots

You can call all i've said 'Integrity' if you wish but truly, without integrity "Nothing" !
Mr. better Nigeria good luck with your wishful wish
Re: Gov Obaseki Denies Providing Land For Herders In Edo State by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
shiffynaani:
bros calm down e never give dem nah cheesy

We don't have any land to give ruga

Ruga kill you dia

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom / PDP Thugs Intimidating Voters In Enugu, Says Apga’s Frank Nweke / Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.