Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:47 PM

Invalid Plate Number/registration Issues - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Invalid Plate Number/registration Issues (799 Views)

Faded Plate Number An Offense? / What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? / Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invalid Plate Number/registration Issues by OCOO: 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
I contracted an agent who helped me to re-register a Nigerian-used car that I bought. All the documents look original to me except for the plate number that I have checked several times on the FRSC portal ( https://nvis.frsc.gov.ng/VehicleManagement/VerifyPlateNo ) and it keeps telling me 'Invalid plate number". but the confusing thing there is that on Lagos' MVAA's portal ( https://verify.autoreg.ng/ ) it pops out my vehicle license details. I've contacted the agent that did the documents and he's assuring me that everything is original, and I should not mind what the FRSC page is showing.

But my people you know the wahala one can face with any of the Nigerian law enforcement officers' group on the road, so i'm kind of confused and need help, what do I do please?
Re: Invalid Plate Number/registration Issues by seanfer(m): 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
OP the Agent is telling you the truth.... Lagos plate numbers are no longer uploaded on FRSC website anymore... Police are aware of this also... Several times I've been stopped here in PH and they verify my number plate without issue.

2 Likes

Re: Invalid Plate Number/registration Issues by OCOO: 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
seanfer:
OP the Agent is telling you the truth.... Lagos plate numbers are no longer uploaded on FRSC website anymore... Police are aware of this also... Several times I've been stopped here in PH and they verify my number plate without issue.

Thanks a lot for this, but i have also checked of recent some Lagos numbers belonging to neighbors and friends that are more recent than mine and found them on the FRSC portal.... well I just hope it's as you've said... thanks once again

(1) (Reply)

Differences Between Using Water And Coolant In The Radiator / Get Your Original Auto Parts From America / Jaw Crusher,impact Ruchser,cone Crusher,sand Making Machines For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.