Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,755 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:57 AM

The Entrance Of God's Living Word Into Our Lives - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Entrance Of God's Living Word Into Our Lives (98 Views)

Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? / Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven? / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Entrance Of God's Living Word Into Our Lives by ochibuogwu5: 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
"The entrance and unfolding of Your words give light; their unfolding gives understanding (discernment and comprehension) to the simple." (Psalm 119:130 ampc)
Re: The Entrance Of God's Living Word Into Our Lives by ochibuogwu5: 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
“Go and learn what this means: I desire mercy [that is, readiness to help those in trouble] and not sacrifice and sacrificial victims. For I came not to call and invite [to repentance] the righteous (those who are upright and in right standing with God), but sinners (the erring ones and all those not free from sin to repentance and salvation.)” (Matthew 9:13 ampc)

“Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of Your law” (Psalm 119:18 ampc)

“Deal bountifully with Your servant, that I may live; and I will observe Your word [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying it].” (Psalm 119:17 ampc)

“I will delight myself in Your statutes; I will not forget Your word.” (Psalm 119:16 ampc)

“I will meditate on Your precepts and have respect to Your ways [the paths of life marked out by Your law].” (Psalm 119:15 ampc)

“I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies as much as in all riches.” (Psalm 119:14)

“With my lips and heart have I declared and recounted all the ordinances of Your mouth.” (Psalm 119:13)

“Blessed are You, O Lord; teach me Your statutes.” (Psalm 119:12)

“Your word have I laid up in my heart, that I might not sin against You.” (Psalm 119:11 ampc)

“By mercy and love, truth and fidelity [to God and man—not by sacrificial offerings], iniquity is purged out of the heart, and by the reverent, worshipful fear of the Lord men depart from and avoid evil/sin.” (Proverbs 16:6 ampc)

“How shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed and keeping watch [on himself] according to Your word [conforming his life to it].” (Psalm 119:9)

Your Word, Oh My Lord Jesus Christ Crucified is a lamp for my feet and a light for my path. Amen. (Psalm 119:105)

“Now [Herod] cherished bitter animosity and hostility for the people of Tyre and Sidon; and [their deputies] came to him in a united body, and having made Blastus the king’s chamberlain their friend, they asked for peace, because their country was nourished by and depended on the king’s [country] for food.21 On an appointed day Herod arrayed himself in his royal robes, took his seat upon [his] throne, and addressed an oration to them.22 And the assembled people shouted, It is the voice of a god, and not of a man!23 And at once an angel of the Lord smote him and cut him down, because he did not give God the glory (the preeminence and kingly majesty that belong to Him as the supreme Ruler); and he was eaten by worms and died.24 But the Word of the Lord [concerning the attainment through Christ of salvation in the kingdom of God] continued to grow and spread.25 And Barnabas and Saul came back from Jerusalem when they had completed their mission, bringing with them John whose surname was Mark.” (Acts. 12:20-25 ampc)

“Then the disciples of John came to Jesus, inquiring, Why is it that we and the Pharisees fast [j]often, [that is, abstain from food and drink as a religious exercise], but Your disciples do not fast?15 And Jesus replied to them, Can the wedding guests mourn while the bridegroom is still with them? The days will come when the bridegroom is taken away from them, and then they will fast.16 And no one puts a piece of cloth that has not been shrunk on an old garment, for such a patch tears away from the garment and a worse rent (tear) is made.17 Neither is new wine put in old wineskins; for if it is, the skins burst and are torn in pieces, and the wine is spilled and the skins are ruined. But new wine is put into fresh wineskins, and so both are preserved.” (Matthew 9:13-17 ampc)

“For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers, Nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 8:38-39 ampc)

I pray that the mercy, grace, love and salvation from the throne of God’s grace will continue to uphold and prevail over our lives even as we are being transformed into the full maturity in Christ Jesus Crucified from one degree of glory and holiness to a higher degree of glory and holiness in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Entrance Of God's Living Word Into Our Lives by ochibuogwu5: 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
"For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers, Nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
(Romans 8:38-39 ampc)

(1) (Reply)

School Of Evangelism Summit 2021. CALL : 234 80 3304 8313 / The Covenant Of Life By God With Noah / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday, February 22, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.