Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,153 members, 7,949,960 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

How Do I Recover My Money From Scam Fx Trading Company? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Recover My Money From Scam Fx Trading Company? (1801 Views)

How Do I Recover My Stolen Certificates Found With A Smuggler In Lagos? / How Do I Recover My Money From Scam Fx Trading Company? / Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Recover My Money From Scam Fx Trading Company? by Ontopall: 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
There is a Company called Beaconlife FX with website, www.beaconLifefx.com. I invested reasonable amount of money with them. They promised to pay 25% of capital after 31days as ROI. They paid for three months, reduced the ROI to 20% and stopped payment of ROI the fourth month.
Now there applying alot of delay tactics.

Friends I introduced to the investment are threatening me seriously.
How do recover my money?
Reasonable suggestions are welcome

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Scam Fx Trading Company? by Koulture(m): 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Forex is one of the most stupid online investment any individual can venture into.

It's also very volatile and that is why some of this forex firms do write trade at your own risk on their website.
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Scam Fx Trading Company? by Oyiboman69: 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Just look for money and pay those you lured into...your munu is on buhari next level. The one mmm do you never reach...greedy lots....
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Scam Fx Trading Company? by RRodwave(m): 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Shoni cc
The money don kpai
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Scam Fx Trading Company? by Ontopall: 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Any meaningful suggestions from security experts here?
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Scam Fx Trading Company? by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 19, 2021
Ontopall:
There is a Company called Beaconlife FX with website, www.beaconLifefx.com. I invested reasonable amount of money with them. They promised to pay 25% of capital after 31days as ROI. They paid for three months, reduced the ROI to 20% and stopped payment of ROI the fourth month.
Now there applying alot of delay tactics.

Friends I introduced to the investment are threatening me seriously.
How do recover my money?
Reasonable suggestions are welcome

From the figures you put up there you already got your money back. You lost 5% of your seed capital (outside the time value of your money)

Lick your wounds and move on your loss was minimal. Not trying to support scam but if it sounds too good to be true then it definitely is...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Scam Fx Trading Company? by Annogbe(f): 6:39am On Feb 19, 2021
mention me and drop a contact number so I can connect u

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Scam Fx Trading Company? by Ontopall: 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Annogbe:
I have sent you a mail

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Scam Fx Trading Company? by Annogbe(f): 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ontopall:
I have sent you a mail
have sent u de number
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Scam Fx Trading Company? by smeag0l(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
Anybody promising you a steady return of over 10% per month does not trade forex. When will you guys learn that there's no guarantee in the market?Those guys are simply ponzis that pay you from your investment for a while and stop.
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Scam Fx Trading Company? by stupidmod3: 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
smeag0l:
Anybody promising you a steady return of over 10% per month does not trade forex. When will you guys learn that there's no guarantee in the market?Those guys are simply ponzis that pay you from your investment for a while and stop.

https://www.nairaland.com/6422428/investment-scam-tactics-u-should

u have got it
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Scam Fx Trading Company? by vero4oau: 7:12am On Mar 04, 2021
Please how can you help me also to recover my money it's sad was told forex is legit this is my first time doing any form of investment I'm always scared but this time I was convinced beacon is real. I don't want their ROI never benefitted from their ROI traded November 18 till date I didn't receive anything.
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Scam Fx Trading Company? by Revolva(m): 7:53am On Mar 04, 2021
The problem is not trading in forex....the real problem comes when marketers offer you with mouth watering returns which is impossible

because the forex market is not that sure for anyone to make profits always

1 Like

Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Scam Fx Trading Company? by vero4oau: 8:12am On Mar 04, 2021
Hnmmm nawa o

@Annogbe Please can you help me out...
odunayoclare@gmail.com that's my email 08027203283
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Scam Fx Trading Company? by Annogbe(f): 10:23am On Mar 04, 2021
vero4oau:
Hnmmm nawa o

I will give him ur number
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Scam Fx Trading Company? by Blessed3030(m): 10:27am On Mar 04, 2021
i pity people who still do this Ponzi scheme,there are many offline business that are reasonable n paying...e.g agriculture, housing, transportation n d likes.

with reasonable insurance u will always smile to the bank
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Scam Fx Trading Company? by khadyjah(f): 10:50pm On May 09, 2021
@Anogbe I am also on this table, kindly help 08053444614.
Thank you so much
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Scam Fx Trading Company? by AskProf: 2:30am On May 10, 2021
Annogbe:

Shameless fraudster.
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Scam Fx Trading Company? by AskProf: 2:33am On May 10, 2021
khadyjah:
@Anogbe I am also on this table, kindly help 08053444614.
Thank you so much

What did you say?

@Annogbe is a fraudster with a tons of monikers here. Don't waste your time with him.
Re: How Do I Recover My Money From Scam Fx Trading Company? by AskProf: 2:47am On May 10, 2021
vero4oau:
Hnmmm nawa o

Run, he will also scam you.

(1) (Reply)

Dreadful Video:Man Caught Raping His 9 Year Old Daughter / Bad Day: Kidnapper Lead Police To Where Victim Was Butchered / DJ Apprehended With 52 Wraps Of Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.