Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,136 members, 7,928,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:42 PM

I Feel Uncomfortable In My Skin " _ Pretty Upcoming Celebrity Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Feel Uncomfortable In My Skin " _ Pretty Upcoming Celebrity Cries Out (525 Views)

Aremu Afolayan Curses Government Officials Who Made Nigeria Uncomfortable / I’m Uncomfortable In My Own Skin- Black Lady Opens Up / Face App - See Face App Dangers You Should Know, Celebrity Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Uncomfortable In My Skin " _ Pretty Upcoming Celebrity Cries Out by TrendyewsWriter(f): 11:28am On Feb 19, 2021
The world is prejudiced, and so many people suffer depression due to how they have been signaled out, either by their color tone, height, the way they talk, or any other physical challenge or handicap.
Checking through the country, you'll see many individuals who are knee on bleaching their skin to be acceptable to the world, many folks already feel uncomfortable in their God-given skin just because of how other individuals make them feel.

This is the reason why a beautiful black lady called Mariam Besty Sule has taken to her social media page to share with the world how uncomfortable she has been feeling living in her skin.
According to the black beauty, she is very uncomfortable in her own skin and goes at length to edit picture to appear lighter in colours because of the way the society makes her feel.

Read more :::
http:///sa749ae3210219en_ng?client=news

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Lied About Appointment, Says Nigeria Christian Pilgrim Commission / Cristiano Ronaldo's New Mansion And Properties / All Pastors Are Fraudsters In My Book - Actress Iheme Nancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.